PDA

View Full Version : Pulled over En Femm

firemedic63
10-27-2006, 12:36 AM
I was dressed en femm, today on my way to a friends to go hang out and got pulled over, I was kinda scarred, seeing as my driv lic shows me male, and I sure wasnt dressed like one :happy: .

The officer never even asked, gave me kinda a wierd look and let me off with a warning, guess he was thinking Halloween, thats why he didnt say anything.

Not to put those guys down but I think it was chicken shit traffic stop, I was leaving town in a 55 mph zone, and was within sight maybe 100 yds of the sign that tells you speed limit is 65, so I sped up to 65, he told me I wasnt supposed to be going that fast until I pass the sign.

But anyway at least it went ok, I was shaking so bad when I gave him the license and registration info.

XOXO
Michelle

ArleneRaquel
10-27-2006, 12:42 AM
That's what would happen to me in a similar situatation, probably fatal.:love: From Faint - Hearted Katrina

Gisele
10-27-2006, 08:56 AM
This is why CD's are such good drivers!:happy:

MJ
10-27-2006, 08:59 AM
lol you get use to it two times for me .. be a good driver

LindaG
10-27-2006, 09:27 AM
about the speed limit here in Massachusetts when it says ramp speed 30 mph
on a off ramp thats what you better be doing or the state police might be waiting for you. thats how the police make the quota. I am glad he did not
give you any trouble about you being in femm. Some cops can be jerks I glad that one wasn't

Sophia Rearen
10-27-2006, 03:21 PM
Maybe he just wanted to meet you?

Kenix
10-27-2006, 06:39 PM
Glad that you got off with just a warning. Now I know those stories about cops not ticketing pretty girls are true.