PDA

View Full Version : Fitting Room

Lee
05-21-2004, 11:19 AM
Hello everyone,I just returned from Target,I was looking for skirts of course.
I was still unsure of my size.So feeling brave I pick out two skirts differnce size,and went to the fitting room.They had one for each gender.I told the lady I had two items.She said let me see what you have ,I ok,she smiled and looked at my skirts said that's fine and handed me my number.I went in the men's side and tried on both skirts.I really enjoyed looking in the mirror.
I bought both skirts.I hope to someday shop dressed in a skirt and little makeup.
This is one of the skirts I bought,it has the zipper in the back and a pink ribbon for a belt.

eleventhdr
05-21-2004, 11:20 AM
Looks very nice!.

CindyT
05-21-2004, 05:13 PM
I have always wanted to try on some womens clothes in a store but never had the guts to try.
If I could guess, about 1 in every 3 things I buy really fits OK! That means I have a lot of clothes I bought for nothing!
Hat's off to you for actually trying them on, and, if I might add, that skirt seems to fit you quite well and looks good on you!

Cindy

Gabrielle
05-21-2004, 08:52 PM
I always like to hear this.

I know I have been wanting to do the same for quite a while now. and almost did. So if your anything like me, I am sure it was quite an enjoyable experience.

And it looks fabulous.

Allison Vamp
05-21-2004, 09:19 PM
years ago, before i got married, it used to be so hard to go into La Senza and buy underwear, or there was a few times when i went to the drugstore and grabbed a couple random items like foundation, eye-shadow or lipstick, always the wrong colors cuz i was nervous being in there and in a rush to get out. These days, my wife will get it for me. I still don't think I can go into a store and by an item.

Lee
05-21-2004, 10:01 PM
Thank you all,that means alot.Really!!
Yes, I did enjoy it.Next time ,and there will be,I will pick out a few more skirts,or a dress are two.

This site and all of you have helped me let out the person I kept inside for so long, it feels good!I don't ever want to go back to other ways.This is my life now and I am happy!

silkstockings71
10-15-2004, 11:41 AM
such a thrill isn't it dressing up in ladies clothing, then having to justify your purchase to a woman, the looks are worth it, and only end in envy that husbands don't shop for their wives the same way

jjjjohanne
10-15-2004, 06:27 PM
I have gone into the dressing room at Walmart with one or two mens garments and some womens. I have also done this with shoes. There is certainly no privacy in the shoe department for the shy!

eleventhdr
10-15-2004, 08:22 PM
Looks very fine to me!.

Victoria Pink
10-15-2004, 08:30 PM
I would love to go into a dressing room to try on some women's clothes. I've called a few stores and they would allow it if there aren't too many shoppers. Still need to work up some nerve to do that. Don't have a problem shopping in women's departments and buying stuff. Just haven't got up the nerve to try it on at the store. It would be fun!

Victoria

AmyCarter
10-15-2004, 08:46 PM
It's lovely to try things on in the women's stalls. I don't try on alot you would say, simply because i know my sizes quite well and am fine with returning pieces i don't like the next day. Only one time a while ago a clerk realized i wasn't a woman and asked me to use the other stalls. Smooth sailing all other times though.

mchelle
10-16-2004, 12:26 AM
i got to try on things a few times. once in Fredericks. got to try on skirt in 2 stores. and lady helped in Victorias secret, even lookin in at me in panties and coming in to help me try a nightgown..

pantysissy
03-20-2005, 09:47 AM
Frederick's Of Hollywood is the BEST place for trying on things! The one near me has the hottest girls working there and they LOVE it when a guy comes in wearing femmy stuff! I guess it jhappens more than we think! The day I was there, I was weariing a garterbelt stockings heels bra and a short denim miniskirt! I am NOT passable at all but I go to malls anyway becausee I get such a thrill outta being a sissy in front of hot girls And if they have a good time watching me then even better! Standing in my femmy undies in ffront of Robin and Tina is sooooo exciting! MY "little friend" gives it away and dmakes a little tent in my panties that the girls get such a kick out of! "OMG! He really does LOVE Ethis he has a little stiffie in his panties!" (I am not very big there 3 inches erect) :p

The trick is to be very nice and ALWAYS buy stuff! Sometimes I even tip the gitls enough for them to buy lunch "on me" so I know I'll be welcome the next time I come in!

DanaJ
03-20-2005, 11:20 AM
Wow!! This thread is REALLY old........

Anyway, that's a nice fantasy there pantysissy....

DanaJ

Casandra
03-20-2005, 12:05 PM
Frederick's Of Hollywood is the BEST place for trying on things! The one near me has the hottest girls working there and they LOVE it when a guy comes in wearing femmy stuff! I guess it jhappens more than we think! The day I was there, I was weariing a garterbelt stockings heels bra and a short denim miniskirt! I am NOT passable at all but I go to malls anyway becausee I get such a thrill outta being a sissy in front of hot girls And if they have a good time watching me then even better! Standing in my femmy undies in ffront of Robin and Tina is sooooo exciting! MY "little friend" gives it away and dmakes a little tent in my panties that the girls get such a kick out of! "OMG! He really does LOVE Ethis he has a little stiffie in his panties!" (I am not very big there 3 inches erect) :p

The trick is to be very nice and ALWAYS buy stuff! Sometimes I even tip the gitls enough for them to buy lunch "on me" so I know I'll be welcome the next time I come in!

I hope these girls aren't underaged, or you could be setting yourself up for a whole lotta trouble.

ToniB
03-21-2005, 06:52 AM
Hi Pantycissy, Welcome to the "Club". You obviously don't need the encouragement many of us did when we first found this site.

Thanks for bringing this thread back, I, as a relatively new member, had not seen it before, but it's given me a few ideas, and encouragement to go and try a few things on for myself. If I get courageous, I'll let you know.

ToniB

lorimichelle
03-21-2005, 07:31 AM
I am not new to dressing but am new to this group. I shop for clothes enfemme, I do this mainly because after buying outfits without trying them on and finding out this didn't fit because in women's clothes different labels can be sized differently. My daughter who is about the same size that I am ended with a number of outfits from thrift stores, NBC clothing and Ross Dress for less. When I shop enfemme I dress down and try to look just like any other female shopper. I have not been challenged since I can pass for a average looking female. Not beautiful but not ugly either. I simply select what I am looking to buy and try it on. I dont make an issue of my task and they dont either. This makes shopping fun and enjoyable. If you want to represent your self as female then act like it and dont be nervous or not dress to the nines, A blouse and a skirt or a pair of jeans with low heels or women's athletic shoes and your good to go.
LoriMichelle

pantysissy
03-21-2005, 10:31 AM
thank you ladies for the warm welcomes! The trick to the fitting room scenes is you have to know you aare not going to freak anyone out! The last thing I wouyld want to do would be to make a salesgirl uncomfortable! It has been my experience that these girls have seen this before and they are not shocked by guys wanting to wear women;s clothing as you might suspect. Before I show them my femmy outfits (undies) I KNOW that they want to see!
In one store I frequent, Robin will tell me if it is OK( Maybe a new girl or something like that) She understands the rush we get from being dressed in front of them and it's cool with her!. Of course, business is business, so make sure you make some purchases! The reason I relayed my experiences is that
I know there are more girls here who fantasize the same things but are not sure how to go about making them real! I can't speak for different regions of the country (or world) but I know here as long as you are cool and polite , not too much gets much of a a rise out of folks. I know barmaids that LOVE to see my new miniskirts and they ALWAYS want to see what's on underneath them! SO as longg as it;s fun for them it's can be LOTS of fun for me!
:p tille next time!

ToniB
03-21-2005, 04:51 PM
Welcomer to you too Lorimichelle. If you want fun (and I can sure tell from your post that you're into FUN in a big way!), you've come to the right place, but you don't say where you're from; not another UK girl?

Enjoy your time here,
ToniB

BeauGeste
03-23-2005, 12:21 AM
Hello everyone,I just returned from Target,I was looking for skirts of course.
I was still unsure of my size.So feeling brave I pick out two skirts differnce size,and went to the fitting room.They had one for each gender.I told the lady I had two items.She said let me see what you have ,I ok,she smiled and looked at my skirts said that's fine and handed me my number.I went in the men's side and tried on both skirts.I really enjoyed looking in the mirror.
I bought both skirts.I hope to someday shop dressed in a skirt and little makeup.
This is one of the skirts I bought,it has the zipper in the back and a pink ribbon for a belt.
Hi,
The Target near me in Hazlet, NJ is filled with Rednecks. I have difficulty picking up lipstick, etc. for myself. I admire you for trying on clothes at the store. Sorry to say that I have a lot of work to do.

Tom

PS
You look fantastic.

Lycra
03-23-2005, 02:57 PM
Lee Honey,
Good for you! I'm very happy for you. That's a big step. It takes courage! I have shopped for women's things at Target and I know what it feels like to hold up what you have to the girl at the dressing rooms. But it's also liberating and a good opportunity to be nice and friendly and to show that they have nothing to fear from a boi trying on girls' things. I find once you get past that first visit to the dressing rooms, afterwards they just pass you through, "go ahead..." That first time is the hardest. Well done, girl!!

Richelle
03-23-2005, 03:48 PM
Lori Michelle,

Very good advise. I shop in much the same manner as you do and have a blast doing it. :D

Richelle

I am not new to dressing but am new to this group. I shop for clothes enfemme, I do this mainly because after buying outfits without trying them on and finding out this didn't fit because in women's clothes different labels can be sized differently. My daughter who is about the same size that I am ended with a number of outfits from thrift stores, NBC clothing and Ross Dress for less. When I shop enfemme I dress down and try to look just like any other female shopper. I have not been challenged since I can pass for a average looking female. Not beautiful but not ugly either. I simply select what I am looking to buy and try it on. I dont make an issue of my task and they dont either. This makes shopping fun and enjoyable. If you want to represent your self as female then act like it and dont be nervous or not dress to the nines, A blouse and a skirt or a pair of jeans with low heels or women's athletic shoes and your good to go.
LoriMichelle

Jonien
05-01-2005, 08:52 AM
If only I could It would save going back to change items I've had to on few acotions and feel my face flushing, skirts are my biggest problem as my bum is to small

tgirlkari
05-01-2005, 10:54 AM
Lee I love that skirt it looks good on you, try it with a little more vibrant colored top and watch it come to life. The first time I ever used a fitting room to try on fem clothes was a wolworths store in Ft.Wayne the ladies area was run by a bunch of older women (this was in the late 70's) and they snickered, I didn't care.Since that time I have learned if you want to get a warm welcome shop places that cater to women I know my sizes pretty well but the women there will even suggest to try the items you are interested in on, sizes very by designer. Don't fool yourself they know who it's for and it's ok.I am a truck driver so I'm sure you all know the macho b.s. that I put up with and the image I must portray to be succesful, even when in the work look the women pick up on it pretty quick, be pleasant and sweet and they won't care they usually are eager to help any GIRL no matter how you're dressed when you walk in. I thank God (not to offend) every day I'm a girl even if its a TGIRL.

gender_blender
05-03-2005, 01:34 AM
I usually just go in the women's dressing room and try on whatever, with female friends adds to the passing. It's really easy and the sales people usually don't refuse you or judge you. At least from my experience and I have been doing the crossdressing in public thing almost everyday for a few years now.

Charlie

azure
05-03-2005, 11:24 AM
These bigger retailers are great to shop in because they cater for a range of sizes and styles, and you can be fairly anonymous, the staff are quite busy and theres alot of rails to wander through and chose what you like, although at matalan youve got to pass a member staff to enter the changing rooms. If you shop mid week, youre less likely to bump into your boss or collegues, the shoppers tend to be old people or mums shoping for bargains. So you can pick up a nice selection of items. Ive bought skirt suits and some really nice casual tops to go with almost anything. though the shoe sizes are only up to size 8, Im a 9 : (
Recentley I was in Boots and suddenly found myself at the boots own makeup display, and on impulse bought myself a make up set, and opaque tights(usual excuses at the check out holding a pre written "list from my girlfriend"). It felt good, felt right, I wanted to look pretty like the girl stood next to me in a denim miniskirt and a pony tail.
Im determined to go out dressed again,its been a year now, I want to have the free feeling and feel pretty and attractive again, and go round the shops like other women do. I used to look good dressed, though the hormones put weight on me,Ive lost the wieght now, maybe I'll find a way of telling my girlfriend about me. But thats another thread. Ta for now!