PDA

View Full Version : Suprise shopping trip with wife

DAVIDA
10-27-2006, 06:30 AM
Jean is the type of person that doesn't like to shop. Last night she wants to go to the store to look at hats. After finding a hat she liked, we looked at the petite section. She found a fuzzy jacket tha she liked. She asked where the womens section was. We looked at clothes for a while. Jean kept asking if I thought "Mom" would like this. I finally told her that I didn't need to talk like that and I didn't care what anyone thought. She picked out a skirt and top that goes with a pair of BabyPhat high heel wedges that I recently aquired. I also got another skirt and top. We went through the shoe department next. Jean kept looking at sizes, I asked if they didn't have 7. She said she was looking for my size. I said that they don't carry anything my size she asked. what are we dooing here then?
Trips like this are very rare. I like shopping. but it is a real thrill when Jean is with me and I get her opinion on things.
Jean said to tell all of you girl HI!

Phyliss
10-27-2006, 06:49 AM
Oh how lucky you are to have a "KEEPER" like her.

So wonderful for both of you.

tall_brianna
10-27-2006, 08:00 AM
I'm so jealous. Keep her!

Kandi
10-27-2006, 11:00 AM
You're getting braver davida, next thing you know you'll be in atlanta at the stage door.
Happy shopping neighbor.