PDA

View Full Version : Brest forms or just a gel bra??

Nicole24
10-27-2006, 07:04 AM
hi
I have read a lot of threds about brest forms and heard some good comments. I myself just wear a satin gel/water bra. it gives a great shape and feels natural. it only cost me £25 which is a snip of the price of forms.
Dose anyone else just wear gel bras or do most of you have forms and what are the advantages of them?

GypsyKaren
10-27-2006, 07:06 AM
I just go with a water bra too, it feels much more natural to me.

Karen

Lawren
10-27-2006, 07:14 AM
A water bra works just fine for me. For my own needs, I cannot justify the purchase of breast forms.

Karren H
10-27-2006, 07:20 AM
Buy a decent set of breast forms....you won't be disappointed!!

Love Karren

tall_brianna
10-27-2006, 07:46 AM
Is it a complete bra or is it inserts that work in any bra? I love some of my bras and would hate to trade up.

For my part I either don't stuff, "**** it, i'm flat - deal with it." or I use a couple of water balloons to probably fill in the B

Beth-GDB
10-27-2006, 08:43 AM
I have a water bra and while it does give a bit more shape than the moulded cup bras I normally buy it doesn't give me any cleaveage that I could show, and to my eyes the shape that it gives by itself isn't quite right. I'm seriously considering a set of forms.

Brianna, a water bra is a bra that has small sealed pouches filled with water in the cups. In the water bra I have the puches are not removeable, they're permanantly sewn into the cups. Gel bras are basically the same, but they use a liquid gel instead of water. There are also bras that have inflatable air pouches that let you adjust how much air is in the pouches (the bras come with a small "pump" for the pouches), so you can adjust how much "lift" you'll get.

crossing-the-rain
10-27-2006, 08:49 AM
I just ordered one brest forms,never tried.
Rain

Daphne Renee
10-27-2006, 10:08 AM
well.. I would love to buy some breast forms but right now I just cant justify spending that much money right now..

Jolene
10-27-2006, 10:22 AM
I like to wear some bras without any forms and I have a few bras that I use forms with. I got some water breast forms from JC Penneys that were inexpensive and feel really nice. But I do agree with some here that nothing feels better than just wearing a nice fitting bra over what nature has given you ......... Jolene :)

Robin Leigh
10-27-2006, 03:51 PM
Breast tissue is less dense than water (breasts float), so anything water-based will tend to be too heavy. And proper forms will give you nipples. This may not seem important, until you try wearing proper forms.... :D

Robin

BobbieCD1944
10-27-2006, 04:06 PM
I prefer breast forms. :-) I'm wearing mine today. Testing the Hollister medical adhesive. I need to be ready for a Halloween party tomorrow night. Mine are the Transform triangle Super Perk, size 8. Bought them in Reno last year when I was on vacation. I'll be out grocery shopping later today. I'll be wondering if anyone notices. It's chilly today. I'll be in guy clothes, with a winter sweater.

Jasmine Ellis
10-27-2006, 04:18 PM
never heard of water bra's, where can you get them? may be interested

Nina L
10-27-2006, 05:19 PM
never heard of water bra's, where can you get them? may be interested

I picked up a nice one at Wal-Mart. It was pretty cheap, too! :shades:

NL (delurking)

Abby Lauren
10-27-2006, 05:27 PM
Never felt as womanly until I got the breast forms. They feel just like breasts and have the same weight. Yes, they're expensive but, if you think CD'ing is a very important thing in your life, they're worth every penny.

Tamasina
10-27-2006, 06:11 PM
I wear a bra with removable pads its a full coverage under wire bra but i like to wear. however forms would be nice to have some day and really open up more option for me in different bras that i cant wear now and thats just my 2 cents.
Tina1969

discovery
10-27-2006, 06:18 PM
I bought both and wear them together and they work well for me. Just perfect. A little expensive for the look but worth every penny me thinks. 39-29-39 not bad for a non-GG don't ya think?????

cassius1976
10-27-2006, 07:01 PM
I also have both and wear both at the same time most of the time. If I do not want to be seen wearing a bra I will wear just the water bra. I do wear the forms in my other bra's including my sports bra that I wear when I go jogging at night. They hold good in the one that I own