PDA

View Full Version : Are You Having As Much Fun With Your Hobby As You Ciuld Be?

Karren H
10-27-2006, 09:51 AM
Well I am.....

It started last night, on the way to hockey....stopped at Walgreens to pickup some nail polish for today and picked out a nice dark red Revlon.. Went to the checkout and stood in line with a few women..

So when I got to the checkout girl I placed the polish on the counter and she looked at me and said "I really don't think that that's your shade". Without hesatating I replyed "ohhh but I disagree, I just love dark red!". She just looked at me and smiled.. Then I added "and I have to get prepared for halloween!" And smiled back at her. After paying she asked if I wnanted a bag, I told her "No...I plan to paint my nails in the car". She let out a cute giggle as I left the counter..

Today at a mining seminar I ran into an old friend and he made a comment on how well I looked... Told him I was playing ice hockey again.....and that and dieting help me keep my girlish figure! He looked at me then busted out laughing!! I just winked back at him, turned and walked away in my best girly walk!!

Then a few minutes ago I'm setting in this seminar and lsitening to a govenrment bueracrat talking about his time in office and out of the blue he says "and when I started this job most people thought I didn't know the difference between a Dragline and a Drag Queen". Everyone laughted. I actually did too.. Even though I was setting there! With a full set of fem lingerie under my business suit and had 2 travel totes full of womens clothes out in the truck., for todays enfemme afternoon off.. Hehehe. Talk about feeling self concious at that point in time... Not embarased, just consious that I was very different than the of 100s of people in this room. Different in a good way....special!!!

So I'm taking off in a few minutes to spend some quality fem time... And really having a blast with my hobby...

How about you? Having fun? If your not isn't it time that you started??

Love Karren

MJ
10-27-2006, 10:09 AM
hi Karen i do have fun but not today it's canceled due to lack of interest but tomorrow a trip to sears there this great outfit visa going to love me

Emily Ann Brown
10-27-2006, 10:10 AM
Karren hun....

Exactly what I was thinking when I woke up this morning (read my blog for today).

Emily Ann

Sherlyn
10-27-2006, 10:16 AM
Always have great fun and it gets better everyday ... but never ever think that who I am.... is a hobby :p

Angela Burke
10-27-2006, 10:49 AM
Yes,I like being Angela
I think she's ok.

Nikki Dee
10-27-2006, 10:58 AM
Hobby.??...HOBBY.???..get outa here...this is a way of life, Babes.!!!!LOL..and ain't it funny...the more you tell people the truth...the more they just don't believe you...I have great fun with that.!!..
Nikki. x

erica12b
10-27-2006, 11:14 AM
how many of the 100's do you thing where in there fem stuff too?

Maggie Kay
10-27-2006, 11:18 AM
Karren,
I must admit that I am totally envious of you. I wish I had such an attitude. Can I buy one somewhere?

ElleCD
10-27-2006, 11:21 AM
Karren honey

Yes having fun with it and part of that is reading your posts.

Elle
XX

princessmichelle
10-27-2006, 12:21 PM
Karren,

No. It's complicated. I'm working on it. But you are a good role model for not stressing about it.

"Princess" michelle
PS: I take it ice hockey is no longer where you live, now that your skates are finally sharpened?:D

SherriePall
10-27-2006, 01:11 PM
Karren -- You are just incorrigable (did I come close to spelling that right?) Oh, the times I said something half in jest and the SA just smiled.

paulaN
10-27-2006, 02:51 PM
Just look at the pictures of me in my cast & blast thread in the picture forum. Having fun with it. I'd have to say a big YES to that one. The other day something was said about someone wearing womans underwear (Not about me)he he!!! I very quickly jumped in and said sooo whats wrong with that..He kinda changed his tune and said I don't know maybe I should try it. yep Im have fun with it every chance I get.

Karren H
10-27-2006, 02:53 PM
Always have great fun and it gets better everyday ... but never ever think that who I am.... is a hobby :p

I knew just after I submitted this that I should have put hobby in quotes... Meaning what we do... LOL. It is more fun than stamp colecting!! Right? I hope!! Hehe

Love Karren

Lisa Golightly
10-27-2006, 02:58 PM
My Hobby is collecting bears... I saw this wonderful Steiff one, but it looks like they've all been allocated... Poo. :(

Sophia Rearen
10-27-2006, 03:28 PM
Your right Karren, I never have enough fun. Ok, it's a fancy dress and out tonight for me.

KateLongman27
10-27-2006, 03:55 PM
Hmmm...:straightface: Maybe not but you're right gotta get dressed up more and buy more stuff.....me thinks a shopping trip is due!!! :devil:

Jasmine Ellis
10-27-2006, 04:34 PM
as Jasmine I'm happy all the time, don't class it as a hobbie :hugs:

Sweet Jane
10-27-2006, 04:49 PM
Well yesterday I bought a new skirt and blouse..the sales lady commented on the "lovey feel" of the blouse fabric....I sort of just said yes, it is nice and soft isn't it.... don't know if she thought I was buying for myself or not, and I honestly didn't care. Maye I'll go en femme next time. So yeah, yesterday I was happy....

Country girl
10-27-2006, 05:01 PM
As a gg, I think it is fun to participate in the picking out of the outfit. I have lots of great ideas as to what to wear. It would be even better if I had more opportunity to participate. Ah well, maybe someday!:love:

Bianca T-Girl
10-27-2006, 05:13 PM
No, I'm not having any fun at all with my hobbies (of which I have many). Since I've been on this site, everything has been put on the back burner. There are only 24 hours in a day and I have to sleep once in a while.
Bianca.

Abby Lauren
10-27-2006, 05:40 PM
Fantastic attitude, Karren.

Jodi
10-27-2006, 06:54 PM
I have had clerks make joking comments about whether something is my color, my style or whether it will fit. I love to respond with a big grin and some snappy retort. Just keeps them guessing.

I have sat in seminars with over 100 people in the room while wearing panties and hose under my outer garments. The difference between my experience and Karren's experience is she is in the mining business and I was in healthcare. Most of those in my seminars were female, so I am guessing that they all were wearing panties also. For Karren, I'm sure that most are male. Just wonder how many others in the room have a secret.

Jodi

Amy Hepker
10-27-2006, 07:15 PM
That would be different to be at a seminar,but I am a truck driver and you should hear what they say about crossdreesers. It ain't good, and here I am standing right there in my panties and bra under my jeans and t-shirt and western shirt, then there's my cowboy hat too. I have ladies checking me out all the time as I am what my GG SO a good looking guy. If they only knew what I have on undernieth. I only wear stuff under in the fall and winter when I have to wear more clothes to stay warm. I do sleep in my truck enfeme and I enjoy every minute. Sometimes I wish I could go for a walk, (around a truck stop) but I would end up dead with these kind of people. Besides they would just think I want something that I don't want. I only enjoy Ladies and that is all I want is my GG SO!