PDA

View Full Version : chances

piper
10-27-2006, 10:01 AM
For those of us that are employed and work in male mode how many have explored the opportunity of finding another job that you can dress as transgender?If you had the opportunity would you give up your current profession and work in a environment with other females say for example in a office environment and they know that you are transgender and after a while they accept you as one of the office girls ;you get to sit rather than stand when you use the toilets catch the train home and get to sit next to a nice gg and secretly compare your skirt and your pantyhose while you read cosmopolitan catch a cab when you get off the train and sit in the back seat while a male cab driver perves at you while he wipes the kebab away from his mouth be careful not to get attacked while he takes you home, when you get home kick off your pumps and put the kettle on and sit down crossed legged on the floor with your stockinged legs and watch macleods daughters and look forward to another girly day the next day now thats heaven regards piper

paulaN
10-27-2006, 02:54 PM
sounds great but it's not gona happen with me.

erica12b
10-27-2006, 03:30 PM
diddo here ,its just not going to happen

Skyie
10-27-2006, 03:36 PM
I love my job as a software engineer. I have my own massive desk next to the AC unit and also a big window to look out of while ponding why my code isn't doing what it should be doing. The best thing is I really like the chaps that work there. They are much more older than me but we have some good fun, especially with that blasted test engineer he gets so much enjoyment out of breaking my code. I comes over with the biggest grin on his face when hes found a problem.

MJ
10-27-2006, 03:39 PM
hi piper
i did well i am a ts but i did not change jobs i took a letter from my doctor and i told them as of next monday i will be marissa and did it. but i think it would have been better to find another job en fem. after a few weeks things got back to normal and i am still there .. hugs

Eileen
10-27-2006, 04:26 PM
Piper I think most of us would love to work as a woman. Those with good jobs have limited options. A job with good pay is difficult to transition in and hard to give up for a lower paying job. Those who are retired have more options. In that case they may be able to look into transitioning on the job or taking another job where they can work enfem.

Eileen

Nikki A.
10-27-2006, 07:41 PM
I like what I do and I don't think that it would be possible. Besides, if you're nice to the girls they may accept you anyway.