PDA

View Full Version : AA cup bras

Jere Oneil
10-27-2006, 11:15 AM
I introduced myself in the new member intro forum, but in case you haven't seen it yet, I'm a guy who isn't interested in passing I couldn't do it anyhow. I just love wearing lingerie and other women's clothing. Since I like wearing bras and I don't want to wear breast forms or anything else to make me look like I have female breasts, I'd like to know if anyone knows of anywhere I can purchase a 44 to 46 AA cup bra. I've seen a few on the net, but most are nearly $50 and I don't want to spend that much. I also like "sports bras", but they are difficult to find in my size. My SO does allow me to dress as much as I want around home, and doen't mind me wearing lingerie under my regular clothing as long as it doesn't show, but she doesn't want me spending a lot of our retirement income on what she considers as "eccentric stuff".

tall_brianna
10-27-2006, 12:02 PM
ebay baby! There is a 44 AA up there right now. You could probably step up to a B if it's sheer (no padded cup). I have a B cup elle mcpherson (shes still sooo hot) intimates collection that I think looks nice with out any enhancement.

princessmichelle
10-27-2006, 12:14 PM
Hi Jere,

AA bras appeal to me too.

I was hoping to recommend a place,
but I checked and they only go up to 40AA.

So I don't know what to say-I tried.

Good luck.

Princess michelle

Robertacd
10-27-2006, 01:46 PM
Good luck hun...

Glamerise sells some A cups in that size range but I think they are butt ugly and too expencive. You can get them at justmysize.com (http://www.justmysize.com)

You are going to find that even if you fine 44-46 AA or even A cups, they are still cups at that band size and may still not fit right. I have a 42A that while the cups are small in diameter they are still too "full" and bunched up under my shirts.

I would suggest going to a store and trying on as many syles as you can. If you stick to the non padded soft cup styles you sbould be able to find a B or C cup in a smalle band size that you can fill out. Granted I have never seen you but before I lost a bunch of weight I had a couple 42 B's that I could fill out nicely.