PDA

View Full Version : Can't belive my wife did this

Jodi Lynn
10-27-2006, 11:40 AM
Hello girls,

I know there have been other threads about this subject, but I have to tell you all about this one. Yesterday I came home and I noticed that my wife had on a pair of my male unddies again, She said that she was out of panties and didn't do any wash so she put mine on. Anyways later I told her that I had a package of new panties with my stuff she could have so she wouldn't have to waer my male things. Well that lead to a conversation about how it is so wrong for me to dress and that she would never wear anything that was mine (fem clothing). So again she was telling me how much she hates me crossdressing and that she will never accept my crossdressing. Just a few days ago she found a necklace that I had in a drawer while she was looking for somethig else and she said she throw it out in the trash. Anyways got up this morning and we were sitting there talking about what we had to do today and all of a suddened she said that I better get her those pantiies for her to wear. I told her thatb they were hi-cut and I know she wears full-cut panties. She said that was ok and that she wanted them, so I gave them to her. I had to giggle to myself about it after all the talking she had done last night. Maybe she is coming around to understanding me a bit more, maybe not, but it was a change for me to give her something of mine to wear.

crossing-the-rain
10-27-2006, 12:20 PM
Yes,she's changing,may be is a good news for you,may be from now on ,she's accepting the fact.
Rain

SherriePall
10-27-2006, 01:13 PM
Jodi -- I love my wife, but I gave up trying to figure her out.

Iniquity Blonde GG
10-27-2006, 01:20 PM
well im gutted lol !! my c/d b/f is a size 12 and im of the fuller figure lol :sad: so ive no chance of fitting into his stuff lol. but i love picking his clothes for him. as its stuff id choose if i was thinner xx
xx wicked blonde xx GG:love:

myMichelle
10-27-2006, 01:36 PM
I can relate, Jodi:

Around my house, it seems that my wife is constantly amused at the amount of money I spend on my hose--but every time she has to dress up and needs a pair of hose, who do you think has to give her a pair? LOL

susan elizabeth
10-27-2006, 04:47 PM
It looks to me that your wife is trying to "put the panties on the other bod".
I think that she probably feels that if she wears male stuff, that you'll see your CDing from her perspective.

Susan

Jasmine Ellis
10-27-2006, 04:58 PM
this could be the start of something for the both of you

GG Vanya
10-27-2006, 05:24 PM
Or maybe she decided to accept your offer so she could take those panties away from ya. :) You may never see 'em again dear!

:D Seriously though, I'm glad you're feeling good about loaning her femme items.

I've nicked a few pairs of hose off Trudi through the years. :D And I'll even admit to having borrowed her blusher once or twice. Oh and she has great makeup brushes! Why buy another expensive set when we can share hers?

I even wore the pearls I gave her for our first Valentine's day together, to my Mom's funeral.

Goes without sayin though, that I *always* ask.

DeeArel
11-04-2006, 09:23 AM
If she isn't putting it in the trash, you are moving in the right direction.