PDA

View Full Version : had to go out today

luvbnjessica
10-27-2006, 04:28 PM
went out all day as jessica...how exciting it was.went to fashion bug,cato's,hair plus,cvs,and a few convienient stores.should have went in more places but i'm still nervous in large crowds.guys being there raises my anxiety level too.

anyone have simalar problems?if so have you gotten past it and how?

Jasmine Ellis
10-27-2006, 04:42 PM
it dosen't matter where you go out too. if there is a lot of people or not the point is the fun of going out and having fun fun fun.
you went out and it sounds you had great fun, good for you. Each time will get better and before you know it you'll be walking where you thought you would never go when your dressed. Yes, it will take time but in time you'll find yourself walking that walk.

lorelei091253
10-27-2006, 04:52 PM
went out all day as jessica...how exciting it was.went to fashion bug,cato's,hair plus,cvs,and a few convienient stores.should have went in more places but i'm still nervous in large crowds.guys being there raises my anxiety level too.

anyone have simalar problems?if so have you gotten past it and how?

It is perfectly natural to have that level. I still get it when I am brave enough to venture out to new places that I am not sure are TG friendly. It passes with more self-confidence you receive. Just remember, you need not impress anyone but yourself. Go and have fun.

Hugs, Lorelei