PDA

View Full Version : I Love Girly Girls

Donna Louise
01-06-2005, 05:50 PM
Yes, I Love Girly Girls!

You might thing I am mad but I do.

As I have gotten older my respect and envy of GGs has grown. There are very few GGs that I don't find something attractive about! I love to look at GGs.

I love the way they walk, the way they move, the way they gesture their bodies.

I love to see how they are dressed. Especially when they are going to work. They wear dresses, skirts, pants and everything that screams girl. Shoes, OMG I love heels.

I love to look at their makeup. Although some are over done they look good.

I love their hair. Short, long, shoulder length as long as it is cut for them.

I love the way they smell, unless it is cheap.

I guess you could say that I Love GGs.

The only problem is I am so envious of them. I want to be them. I want to dress, smell and heels that they do.

To me GGs are blessed. I hate to see one that has let herself go. I feel so sad. She was given a gift without her knowledge. I was not.

I wish I had been given the same gift.

Just a fleating thought you might enjoy.

Donna Louise

ChristineRenee
01-06-2005, 06:07 PM
Donna,

I think you just expressed in words what many of us feel inside. Some of those gg's just don't realize how blessed they truly are do they?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with all of us.

Love,

Christine Renee

Trinity_cat
01-06-2005, 06:10 PM
Well put Donna, and don't we all.

You missed on their voice, laughter. The way they can cry at sad movies and not give a damn. Brighten a room with a smile and .....Ive lost my train of thought lol..My darling nine year old daughter gave me a big hug and kiss before running off to bed.
Funny how they can floor you with something so simple :)

silkenhose
01-06-2005, 06:38 PM
I am married to fantastic gg, I love and am jealous of what she wears. She gets to go the the office in skirt and heels I go in suit :(

She knows I wanna be dressed and teases me with it. She does however let me wear panties and hose under my suit..... that is if I have been a good girl :)

Donna Louise
01-06-2005, 06:57 PM
Right before I posted it, I thought what have I missed. I guess I had a blonde moment and just competely forgot that has been brought to my attention.

Please, if you can think of something we have forgotten post it.

Hugs
Donna Louise

Georgette
01-06-2005, 07:19 PM
I am married to fantastic gg, I love and am jealous of what she wears. She gets to go the the office in skirt and heels I go in suit :(

She knows I wanna be dressed and teases me with it. She does however let me wear panties and hose under my suit..... that is if I have been a good girl :)
Yes I know what you mean here, ever since I came out to my GG wife she sometimes teases me with things like I don't have to tuck or I don't have to glue mine on LOL that is mean wouldn't you say, :rolleyes: but I still love her and wouldn't know what I would do without her. :)

paulaN
01-06-2005, 07:23 PM
very very well said donna. I could not agree more.

StephanieCD
01-06-2005, 07:31 PM
Please, if you can think of something we have forgotten post it.

The power they hold over other humans, regardless of gender.

I was once walking downtown with a friend and one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen - seriously, not just an expression - walked out of a building and turned to walk in front of us. She was stunning. My friend made a few comments about her - I couldn't help but just pay my respects ;) As we walked I could clearly see the heads of men turn to watch her... as they walked by... from across the street... in cars... and even women would turn (some more boldly) to witness her glory. They'd look her up and down and, like she was a mirror of true esteem, you could see how they felt about themselves as they reacted to an undeniable beauty. I watched men get hit for looking and pretend not to see. It was like she was one beautiful boat plowing through a sea and we were all little rowboats in her wake... I commented on the power she must feel and my friend said "I knew you were gay." and hit me on the arm.

But really... next time a true beauty passes through a public place, don't watch her - watch the crowd. (But not the mall... that's different... everybody comes there ready to pretend she doesn't exist)

crispy
01-06-2005, 10:41 PM
we love girly girls so much we want to be like them. :) that's where I come from, anyway.

trouble is that then I get all narcissistic and lose interest in any girls except the one inside my lingerie. ;) When I make love with her it is quite awe inspiring.

............. at least there are no complications that way, except between me and my own special alter ego girl.

Ava Mouse
01-06-2005, 11:37 PM
How dare you mention a beautiful GG without mentioning what she was wearing!!! ;)

Just kidding.

Once, I was walking through Nordstrom's with my wife, and this gorgeous model walks around the section. She was dressed to the 9.9's with a pink sequin mini dress, hair up, perfect makeup, heals, perfect legs, etc. Holding a sign that said... well, I forgot.

I let out a small 'wow...' quite by accident. Luckily my wife took it well, she asked if I wanted her to dress up like that. I said "YES!" (And I did, too! ;) )

It would be fun to walk around and watch men and women react. But I don't have the courage (or the face) for it...

The power they hold over other humans, regardless of gender.

I was once walking downtown with a friend and one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen - seriously, not just an expression - walked out of a building and turned to walk in front of us. She was stunning. My friend made a few comments about her - I couldn't help but just pay my respects ;) As we walked I could clearly see the heads of men turn to watch her... as they walked by... from across the street... in cars... and even women would turn (some more boldly) to witness her glory. They'd look her up and down and, like she was a mirror of true esteem, you could see how they felt about themselves as they reacted to an undeniable beauty. I watched men get hit for looking and pretend not to see. It was like she was one beautiful boat plowing through a sea and we were all little rowboats in her wake... I commented on the power she must feel and my friend said "I knew you were gay." and hit me on the arm.

But really... next time a true beauty passes through a public place, don't watch her - watch the crowd. (But not the mall... that's different... everybody comes there ready to pretend she doesn't exist)

KewTnCurvy GG
01-06-2005, 11:48 PM
Here's a GG's response. Attractiveness is far too overrated. I've had gorgeous men who are assholes talk and because of their lack of Je ne c'est quoi, down right daftness or just being an asshole--well, they might has well as had warts all over their face as this detracted sooo much from them. I feel VERY similarly about attractive women--style lacking substance might has well be invisable as it does NOTHING for me. And yes, I look at women. Honestly, I probably look--no I do look at women far more than I do at men. Always have. I'm not generally attracted to men though I am--confusing I know, just imagine if you were me. lol Anyhow, I like looking at ppl who are well dressed and especially women; however, I'm most aware of what fashion faux pas's they committed--"Oh those colors are all wrong for her", "Her makeup is too heavy", "Why would anyone ruin a perfectly good outfit with [fill in the blank]". Those are generally the reactions I have by what they are wearing. Also, if a woman is too made up, too perfect or looks over done plastic surgery wise--well, it's simply a big BIG turnoff. Those are me thoughts.

hugs
kew

windycissy
01-07-2005, 12:11 AM
Sure we envy girly girls, what's not to like about:

The sight of your dress swirling around your knees?

The sound of your high heels clicking on a sidewalk?

The intoxicating smell of your cologne?

The taste of lipstick on your lips?

The touch of nylon against your silky skin?

Girls have it made, and when I get dressed up like one, all of my senses go on overload, and it makes me feel so alive! Windy