PDA

View Full Version : Interested in ideas

shavedm64
10-27-2006, 07:42 PM
I am a crossdresser who mainly dresses for my wife.. occassionaly I will drive around dressed, but have never really gone out in public. I am interested in new ideas for how to dress well, how to make myself look more like a real woman, and so on. I am straight but really like the way the clothes feel and look on me. I would enjoy talking to others and sharing information.

Butterfly Bill
10-27-2006, 07:47 PM
I wouldn't worry about looking like a real woman. Wear what feels good and looks good on you the way you are.

MJ
10-27-2006, 08:05 PM
well on looking like a real woman you could start hormones and get srs that might help lol... OK well without seeing your avatar or what you look like it will be difficult. but a good wig helps and dress age appropriately. makeup well i hope you s.o is good at makeup. can you achieve an hour glass shape with out killing your self. thats the physical look the rest is walking talking mannerisms gestures confidence is the big one don't be shy that will give you away and the important one of all just have fun .. hugs