PDA

View Full Version : The wearing of stilletos

Julia Legs
01-06-2005, 06:06 PM
I'm not sure about every one else,but i still believe that shoes,particually 5 or 6 inch stilleto heels help make the woman in us come.Stilleto heels give that feeling of power and beauty when dressed properaly and proper make up applied..I do not know about anyone else,but heels truly help make the woman.Any comments would be welcome.Julia Legs.

Julie York
01-06-2005, 07:33 PM
Who me?

I agree. Not very practical but then I don't go out dressed and who needs to be practical when you're having fun at home. High heels are the one thing that REALLY makes you have to adopt a different posture.

Well high heels...... and tying your ankles to your hands Not that I ever did that.

StephanieCD
01-06-2005, 07:35 PM
And wearing heels elevates the buttocks ;)

I'm really jealous... I have such a deep thing for shoes yet I've never truly owned my own pair... *sigh*

SilkenPrincess
01-06-2005, 07:38 PM
If I had to choose only one fem thing to wear, and could never have anything else, it would without question be a pair of high heeled sandals. I can't think of anything that makes me feel more feminine, clothewise. Love, SilkenPrincess

Sharon
01-06-2005, 07:39 PM
I agree Julia, but don't try driving with them! Mine are strictly housebound, otherwise I wear 2 inch or lower.

paulaN
01-06-2005, 08:03 PM
I love heels too, the're sexy on me, and other woman too. :D

racquel
01-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Heels are a necessity alright, but for those of us already at six feet or more a little lower is required.(dang). :mad:

Felicity
01-06-2005, 08:17 PM
I agree about heels. The lowest I have are 4-1/2".

Except for the 7" platform heels I have, the rest have become second nature to walk in.

Mandie
01-06-2005, 08:31 PM
I own only 5 inches or more. I think it is a phallic envy thing I have, but I just luv stiletto heels.

Oh, and to wear fishnets with them is to die for.

Kisses,

Mandie

rachel_jean
01-06-2005, 08:51 PM
My 5" red pumps, with ankle strap (of course) and my black thigh boots w/ 5" heels are definetly my favorites.

Although they do have a tendency to make my feet ache when I have the oppurtunity to wear them for extended periods of time, like 6-8 hours,
it's a good pain. ;)

Rachel Jean

Julia Legs
01-06-2005, 09:04 PM
Thanks everyone for the great comments you all made.Sharon,you can drive in them,it just takes time to get it right.As for everyone one else ,keep walking your way to happiness and keep those heels shiny,Luv Julia Stilleto Legs

Tristen Cox
01-07-2005, 12:06 AM
Always loved my heels. Definitly brings out the shape of my legs and tightens the buttocks. There's nothing quite as sexy when I see a woman strutting in those gorgeous heels. I can wear 5"s all day 6"s occasionally if they are practical. My feet feel so flat in anything less than fours...LOL :D

Love
Tristen

stevie h
01-07-2005, 01:04 AM
i just love shoes soooo much.

Steffie
01-07-2005, 07:49 AM
I agree with you all, I absolutely love high heels and the higher the better. There is something about stiletto heels that have fansinated me for as long as I can remember. My closet contains so many now that I have to be fussy as to which are placed in the front and not in their box otherwise I would be there all day choosing what to wear. I'm 5'11 and 5 and 6 inch heels probably make me a little tall but at the same time they make my legs look so long and sexy. If there was one thing I could never give up it would be my love of 5 and 6 inch heels and after many years of practicing I'm now confident enough to wear them out when I venture out into the world for the first time as a lady with the other girls in a couple of weeks time. I totally agree with you Julia as with out heels I just don't feel complete.

:D High Heels Forever! xxxxx

LindaTS
01-07-2005, 08:01 AM
I agree with you Julia. I wear heels everyday but I only wear 5" heels when I'm going to be staying home. Some girls can wear that high of a heel very well but it seems like most of them are fairly tall. I'm only 5'5" and don't do that well in heels that high. I do know one TG, she's 5'10", who wears 5" heels daily and she wears 6" heels when she's dancing. Wish I could do that.

Wendy me
01-07-2005, 08:26 AM
heels for shure.........love them got to have them .........more fem.........well yar
if you walk like a guy in heels you will kill your slefe.........thay just adjust your mind set ......in the mode if you will

MistyCD
01-07-2005, 08:35 AM
I too love wearing high heels, but cannot wear anything higher than 4 1/2 inches...I've tried 5 inches and they are too painful for me.

Luv Misty :D

Elinor
01-07-2005, 08:46 AM
http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/janegirls/vwp?.dir=/Elinor&.src=gr&.dnm=Skirted+and+high+heeled.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/janegirls/lst%3f%26.dir=/Elinor%26.src=gr%26.view=t
This is me in my five inchs high heels. :)

MariaCD
01-07-2005, 08:54 AM
I also agree. All my heels a stiletto 5in and up nothing less. I wear them everywhere and to do everything.

Dianne930
01-07-2005, 12:32 PM
I'm not sure about every one else,but i still believe that shoes,particually 5 or 6 inch stilleto heels help make the woman in us come.Stilleto heels give that feeling of power and beauty when dressed properaly and proper make up applied..I do not know about anyone else,but heels truly help make the woman.Any comments would be welcome.Julia Legs.

I agree totally! I often spend some time enfem and are passable & able to go out shopping, movies just about everywhere a woman would go. I've definitely found that wearing4-5" stiletto heels really help to complete the female image & passing as a woman. I do find that 4-4.5" heels are the most practical for a wearing heels longer than 8 hours and walking a lot. I tend to only wear 5" heels for an evening where one would be going to movies etc & only wear them for 4-5 hours max.

Susan S
01-07-2005, 01:16 PM
I just love high heels either the sight of them on another woman (although I usually feel very jealous as I want them for myself) or wearing them myself, I don't know what it is that makes them such a turn on. I just love putting a pair of shoes or boots on with a spiky heel.

curiousxdresser
01-07-2005, 01:24 PM
i agree in full. i finally got the nerve to purchase a pair of 6.5" chunky heeld sandals and let me tell you they make me feel so feminine. So then i decided that i wanted to try thigh high boots ;) Absolutely sexy. Granted I am not 6'6" lol. I would love to wear heels everyday if I could. Now I just need to find the right clothes to wear with them ;)

Susan S
01-07-2005, 01:28 PM
I'd love to get some thigh boots with a 5" heel and wear them with a short mini skirt.

curiousxdresser
01-07-2005, 01:32 PM
that sounds delicious. where would be the best place to shop for skirts? anything online?

Susan S
01-07-2005, 04:08 PM
I will have to look then, I'd love to wear a black leather mini skirt, the shorter the better, to show off my thigh boots.

sherri
01-07-2005, 08:08 PM
Just got my first pair of 5" stilettos, pink and white, to go with a short new chiffon skirt. Absolutely luv em, but they kill my feet. I'm fine as long as I'm sitting, driving, etc. I bought the same size I get in lower heels (9), and I think the next size larger would be too big. If I stand in them more than an hour I have to take them off due to the pain, which really upsets me.

I get this incredibly sexy feeling wearing them, and love the way my legs look in them. But I don't feel powerful or whatever in them --- just the opposite. They almost feel like bondage wear or something to me, and I luv that. If I had a Dom, I'd want to get some with locks on them. I find it difficult to lock my knees in them, so my legs are always under tension, and that feels so sexy. Plus they force me to take shorter steps and it's so natural to swing my hips when I walk.

Anyway, after wearing 5", 3" and 4" are a breeze.

Julia Legs
01-07-2005, 09:18 PM
Thank you everyone for wonderful comments.I have been wearing 5 inch heels for the last 20 yrs and 6 inch heels since they came out about 10 years now.If anyone has a question pm me or just leave a msg in my box.Thanks All Love Julia Stilleto Legs!!!