PDA

View Full Version : Someone in the public eye

fiona_libby
10-27-2006, 11:14 PM
Is there someone who is in the public gaze who you admire when it comes to the way she dresses ?

I for some reason I have a thing about the way Melissa Joan Hart was dressed on the Sabirna ( teenage witch ) television show - it would be nice to have the resorces of a television show to dress you and professionals to put your make up on. I am always checking out if the clothes suit her figure / body type, so does that make me a total girl ?

So who and why do you admire the way a particular identity/ star dresses ?

hugs :hugs:

Fiona

Stephenie S
10-27-2006, 11:22 PM
I liked the way Merril Streep dressed in THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA. That was a movie I could watch again and again. The beginning credits alone were worth the price of admission.

Steph

immike
11-04-2006, 08:20 AM
Is there someone who is in the public gaze who you admire when it comes to the way she dresses ?

I for some reason I have a thing about the way Melissa Joan Hart was dressed on the Sabirna ( teenage witch ) television show - it would be nice to have the resorces of a television show to dress you and professionals to put your make up on. I am always checking out if the clothes suit her figure / body type, so does that make me a total girl ?

So who and why do you admire the way a particular identity/ star dresses ?

hugs :hugs:

Fiona
I love the way the women on the nighttime series "Dallas" were dressed.
I'd love to dress like that
TG Guy

Katrina
11-04-2006, 08:50 AM
I've gotta go with Kyra Phillips on CNN. She is absolutely beautiful and I love her very professional style.

Karren H
11-04-2006, 10:24 AM
Not really.... I'd rather try to emulate the nicely dressed pretty woman at the local mall than some famous person.....just me I guess!!!

Love Karren

Alaceann
11-04-2006, 10:49 AM
I like to watch HSN or QVC they have such pritty ladies and clothing.
You can also get a good idea of styles to.

Amy Hepker
11-04-2006, 10:59 AM
The girl on Ghost Whisperer (Melinda). She wears all kinds of neat clothes.

Bobbi Lynn
11-04-2006, 11:23 AM
Karren,
YOU are some famous person, here at least!! And good looking too!!

thea
11-04-2006, 12:21 PM
It's hard to comment on those in the public eye who work in television (including news) or film. They're dressed by others for the most part--costime designers, fashion consultants, clothing provided for them.