PDA

View Full Version : crossdressing and smoking

nicolv
10-27-2006, 11:24 PM
Do you remember that scene in "basic instinct" with Sharon Stone wearing a mini skirt!!, high heels and smoking her cigarette?I wish I could quit smoking but is something I can't resist especially when I dress up.I find it so sexy and charming wearing my female clothes, high heels( I love high heels) and make up and enjoy my cigarette.I also like every morning that I wear my high heel boots and go for a walk and a cigarette before I change shoes and go to the office.......do you like smoking when being enfemme or is it just me???!!!

Stephenie S
10-27-2006, 11:29 PM
I hope you find it as charming when you are on oxygen due to COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) and can't walk more than a few steps without resting. Few who smoke see the end result, but we in health care end up caring for you. Believe me, when you can't breath, nothing else matters very much.

Steph

JennaKnots
10-27-2006, 11:34 PM
Yeah, nicolv!

Also, stay in school, and don't do drugs for god sakes! Also make sure you have clean panties on in case you get into a car accident!

Karren H
10-27-2006, 11:52 PM
Ewwwwww. Don't understand how doing something that gives you lung cancer would be considered fem!! Or sexy!! Its a hollywood conspirisy with the tobacco mfgs that promots that kind of behavior....in my opinion!! Guess if Sharon Stone set her hair on fire in that scene that would be all the rage too?? Hehehe

Love Karren

nicolv
10-28-2006, 12:06 AM
I don't go to school JennaKnots...I 'm 35!!and I don't do drugs.......and about quiting you are all right.......it's a bad habit......for many people crossdressing is a bad habit too....................................

JennaKnots
10-28-2006, 12:24 AM
Really? Did you quit smoking yourself? You sound like someone who's NEVER smoked, so therefore, has no idea how difficult it is to quit. It's a legal addiction that's roughly parallel to heroin addiction, the operative difference is LEGAL. If a heroin addict could get his fix at the Mobil station down the street, would he have a more difficult time quitting?? My guess is yes.

Maybe you did quit smoking yourself, but there are varying degrees of addiction, so perhaps it was easier to you than others??

And as a smoker, I fully understand it's a bad habit, and would certainly like to quit, but it's not the easiest thing in the world to accomplish... as you suggest in your post.

I think I could put up with your smoking, joanne. ;)

Kate Simmons
10-28-2006, 03:30 AM
Yep and I smoke little cigars as Ericka. Part of my "gender blender" image. Not only that but nobody "bums" them when they see what I am smoking. Too coarse for them I think.:heehee: Ericka/Rich

GypsyKaren
10-28-2006, 03:57 AM
The purpose of this thread is to ask if you smoke while dressed, it is not a commercial to get you to quit smoking. I realize that this can be a divisive issue, but if you want to talk about how bad it is for you, then start another thread on it in the Lounge.

Karen...Moderator

LindaG
10-28-2006, 04:52 AM
it's been 7 years for me off of the butts. but yes it was kind of sexy

sweeting
10-28-2006, 05:08 AM
i quit smoking but i never thought it was sexy then or now

Sally2
10-28-2006, 05:59 AM
I'm a non-smoker and I have CD friends that feel sexy when they dress and smoke. However, the reality of it is that cigarette smoke irritates my my nose and eyes and I find it difficult to be near smokers. Most of them are gracious enough to go outside to smoke so I'm grateful in that regard. Sally2

myMichelle
10-28-2006, 06:05 AM
As another non-smoker, I do notfind anything at all "sexy" about smoking a cigarette, whether crossdressing is concerned or not. Period. In fact, even when watching GG's, if they smoke--I find it an immediate turn-off.

carol ann
10-28-2006, 07:01 AM
I have to join with those who do not find smoking pleasant from any point of view - certainly no sexy - nearer to repulsive. You can smell it in the house of a smoker - in his/her clothes I am all for banning it in all public places

paulaN
10-28-2006, 11:44 AM
MJ as a smoker myself I think you have the right idea.

Krystenw
10-28-2006, 11:46 AM
Hey, My mother smoked until the day she died at 66. I've even been told that is one reason I am the way I am.

Sky
10-28-2006, 01:32 PM
It may look sexier when you see a smoking woman on the screen (having Sharon Stone's legs sure doesn't hurt), but not so much when you see it on a real living girl. Then you notice the smell, which doesn't get any better if you kiss her. That said, I don't join the league of rabid anti-smokers. As long as they don't blow in other people's faces or smoke in a 10 sf enclosed cubicle shared with a non-smoker, cigarette fans are perfectly ok with me.

trannie T
10-28-2006, 11:53 PM
I can not imagine how such a disgusting habit can be considered attractive.

sindey
10-29-2006, 12:14 AM
I have to agree, i just love to wear nothing else but a pear of stockings, matching heels, THICK red lipstick and have a good smoke! Enfemme style!

Sindey
-X-

Diane CDN
10-29-2006, 02:32 AM
Geeze gang....the gal has a smoking fetish....to each there own...she asked a simple question and she ends up with a bloody sermon...give it a rest .

MJ
10-29-2006, 08:23 AM
OK i think i offended someone my post was deleted too so sorry about that

back to the question do you like smoking when being en femme or is it just me???!!!
I have to say no makes me smell bad and Rita is right about my wig after i had it wash and re styled i don't smoke en fem anymore and thats real difficult
i am trying to quit but it is soo hard

Dee Model
10-30-2006, 04:00 AM
Do you remember that scene in "basic instinct" with Sharon Stone wearing a mini skirt!!, high heels and smoking her cigarette?I wish I could quit smoking but is something I can't resist especially when I dress up.I find it so sexy and charming wearing my female clothes, high heels( I love high heels) and make up and enjoy my cigarette.I also like every morning that I wear my high heel boots and go for a walk and a cigarette before I change shoes and go to the office.......do you like smoking when being enfemme or is it just me???!!!
Hey babe i'm with ya on this one. I've become a part-time smoker but you're right, smoking en-femme is sexy and somehow erotic!

deedee(tv)submissive
10-30-2006, 08:29 AM
You go girl,
I absolutely love to smoke while dressed with lots of lipstick, Too bad some can not resist being your mother.

pedalpusher
10-30-2006, 12:23 PM
I back ya Nicol on this. Very sexy in my opinion. I only smoke when I'm dressed enfemm and driving my car, or should I say when I'm broke down driving my car and I'm stressed. The feeling is great though, never anywhere else though. I might smoke a pack about every 5-6 mos. I even smoke the girly smokes, Capri menthols. I love seeing my lipstick around the end of that cigarette filter. Enjoy!!

MonicaBella
11-14-2006, 04:13 AM
Its very sexy

Blonde
11-14-2006, 05:37 AM
I find smoking en-fem to be a turn on for me.
I smoke B&H when in "drab", but smoke "More" (120 mm cig) when "en-fem".

Charolette time
11-14-2006, 02:14 PM
I have to join with those who do not find smoking pleasant from any point of view - certainly no sexy - nearer to repulsive. You can smell it in the house of a smoker - in his/her clothes I am all for banning it in all public places

I agree its the most foul smelling thing around, I quit in 1969,after smoking 3-4 packs aday, not only have I saved my lungs and my frilly things dont smell, the smell gets in the hair, fingers turn yellow,and look what it does to your skin and face, but all that being said, Its up to you if you want to die and no..
dying is no fun, its for ever, look how much youd miss not being able too ever dress again, maybe in the casket you could wear a black dress, Love Charolette

cathie
11-14-2006, 05:04 PM
as an ex smoker who has been "clean" for 8 years now, I hate the smell and don't understand why someone would smoke. Cigarette tobacco is soooooooooo cheap.

Now as a hypocrite, I love cigars but in the right environment.

AprilMae
11-14-2006, 05:08 PM
Nope. I find smoking absolutely revolting. I passed on several relationships because she smoked. YECH!

Calliope
11-14-2006, 05:12 PM
The weird thing about the Britney Spears' perfumes is, once I light up (part-time), the scent intensifies. Supposedly Spears smokes so maybe it's intentional.

Don't forget the teeth bleaching gel!

Charleen
11-14-2006, 05:24 PM
Yeah I smoke, got one burning right now, and working up to quitting, but until then, there is something to be said about seeing lipstick on the cigarette. Love and smelly xxxx, Lily

Sweet Jane
11-14-2006, 07:13 PM
Hi

I'm sorry but I just don't like smoking, I dislike being in a room with smokers who are smoking too. I do a lot of competitive sport still, and just the thought of handicapping myself by smoking is enough to make me leave any situation where I have to passively smoke. So no, I don't find women in short skirts, smoking languidly very appealing....

hotbobbie
11-14-2006, 07:23 PM
I do not see anything sexy about smoking. I will never date a smoker.

Shelly Preston
11-17-2006, 08:03 AM

Just a reminder of the original question

Some people dont seem to think they should answer the question that was asked

Tamara Croft
11-17-2006, 12:01 PM
Seeing as some of you think it's ok to keep taking this thread off topic and giving members a lecture, this thread is being closed. If you can't answer the question, then don't post to the thread, it's 'that' simple. So, to those who have ruined this thread, well done :thumbsdn: