PDA

View Full Version : Fun Cross dressers wanted!

Mad hatter
10-27-2006, 06:12 AM
Hi there, Channel 4 are looking for personalities from all backgrounds and lifestyles including cross dressers, transvestites and transexuals, to take part in a new gameshow which will be fun and there will be an opportunity to earn cash as well!

<Edit> The phone number has been removed, please PM one of the staff for more details if you are interested. Tamara.

alina4u
10-27-2006, 06:21 AM
this is a internatunal line ?

Tamara Croft
10-28-2006, 02:32 AM
Just to let you know, this is actually a legit offer from a company called Hattrick Productions (http://www.hattrick.com/). I phoned them yesterday to confirm that this wasn't a joke. If you require any further information, please feel free to PM one of the forum staff. The phone number has been removed under our forum policy, but is available on request.

noname
10-28-2006, 02:53 AM
Seems this is only for the out and out. I'm leery of some sick joke involved. If anything a lack of respect and something to be laughed at. I won't mention any company names but I've read of people getting invited to seemingly legit talk shows, only to find out they are the butt of sick jokes. ( yes the major company setup a child company to mask itself ) Gotta say it again, doesn't seem legit and respectful.

sarah-smith
10-28-2006, 04:51 AM
Seems this is only for the out and out. I'm leery of some sick joke involved. If anything a lack of respect and something to be laughed at. I won't mention any company names but I've read of people getting invited to seemingly legit talk shows, only to find out they are the butt of sick jokes. ( yes the major company setup a child company to mask itself ) Gotta say it again, doesn't seem legit and respectful.

hattrick is real.. seen a few shows with there company name at the end.
will be interesting to watch if its real but as its channel 4... you can never really know until you watch it! :raisedeyebrow:

Han
10-28-2006, 05:22 AM
Channel 4's public remit is to host televsion shows aimed at miniority audiences. The aim of the UK goverment, was to ensure that all colours and sexualities had a voice on public television.

Of course, after is recent spout of reality TV and Amercian Comedies, I am really not sure who it is aimed at. Be carefully of any televison company. They are there for ratings and will do anything to exploit that. So, always know what you are signing up for.