PDA

View Full Version : Colours

Trinity_cat
01-06-2005, 07:12 PM
When it comes colours for a Bra and Panty set
I prefer white, and, occasionally black. Both with lace effect.

As they come in lots of colours and patterns do you have a preference?

genevieve_ohara
01-06-2005, 07:19 PM
Hi TK!

I always wear matching top and bottom...

But I do like to mix it up....white sometimes, pink sometimes, red, black and even one sexy little periwinkle number!

Oh and my last pic, the one that's still up, was taken in a black VS with rhinestones all over it.

Thing is, when I take pics in just a bra...white kind of gets lost in the pics whereas the deeper colors leap out.

And for me it's alllllll about the photograph...

Love

G

Julia Legs
01-06-2005, 07:22 PM
White can be very sexy with the right outfit,but you must black is hot and sexier and goes with just about everything.

Sharon
01-06-2005, 07:32 PM
I mix and match every day. One day it's white, the next red, then maybe tan, then floral, then ....

Trinity_cat
01-06-2005, 07:47 PM
GEN..."And for me it's alllllll about the photograph" You must have an awesome collection,

Julia....white is so sexy, even though it will be cover with a blouse or top.

Sharon...mix and match, hmm maybe I'm to conservative or bland :(

alba68
01-06-2005, 08:15 PM
Prefer black with not too much lace or plain sports tops. Bodysuits are another favorite. Not a fan of white.

AnnaMaria
01-06-2005, 11:04 PM
I prefer those that are soft in color. Especially pink, peach, powder blue anything that is soft and lacy. I just adore lace on everything. I also like the floral patterns as well.

huggs
anna

GraceUSA
01-06-2005, 11:11 PM
I personally like ones that match what I'm wearing or at least don't distract from it.

Grace

nuffsaid
01-06-2005, 11:20 PM
I just dress by the way I feel that day. each color I have matches my mood.

DonnaT
01-06-2005, 11:41 PM
I like black, white, red and pink. The lacier the better :D

Tristen Cox
01-06-2005, 11:46 PM
When it comes colours for a Bra and Panty set
I prefer white, and, occasionally black. Both with lace effect.

I like black, white, red and pink. The lacier the better

Me too! Lacey, usually black or white. Pink is good too and working on getting red:o Also have some silky sets that really look and feel awesome. :D

Love
Tristen

Ashleigh
01-07-2005, 01:00 AM
I'm right in there with ya all. Black, pink, white. Usually match though. Like lots of lace.