PDA

View Full Version : Erotic/fetish wear

heathr1
10-28-2006, 08:49 AM
Ever worn a fetish costume belonging to a GG you know, or wanted to?

I haven't, but know a GG who owns a PVC maid's uniforn I'd love to wear:o

Tina Dixon
10-28-2006, 08:53 AM
Nope, sorry, and ask to use it.

JenniferR771
10-28-2006, 09:31 AM
We had a survey on another cd Yahoo group. (Not_so_traditional _Ladies)French maid costume won as favorite entry in the photo contest. It was also my outfit in the recent cd support group Halloween party. Black skirt, fishnet hose, black patent leather maryjane heels, lacy white apron, frilly mop cap.
I am also intersted in fetish things--but not much of that is permitted at the cd support group, rubber, leather and more.

Marissa Mae
10-28-2006, 10:29 AM
I am going out as PVC French Maid tonight for Halloween:D I have been looking forward to this for months now!

PVC dress
PVC Baby Doll 4" heels
seamed black stockings
garter belt
wig

:happy: its also the night my SO gets to see me en femme for the first time!

JennaisahottieNC
10-28-2006, 10:32 AM
if i knew a petite gg with a catholic school girls uniform id gank it from her while she was gone and try trhe sucker on lol

Jenna

Lois1234
10-28-2006, 10:44 AM
I also own a PVC french maids outfit i picked up online. It's fun to wear around the house when i'm doing the chores. I'd love to go out on Halloween with it on but i don't have the nerve...yet. I do plan on going out tonight en femme for a drive, if it will stop snowing!!!

Lois....

heathr1
10-28-2006, 11:19 AM
Geat replies, but my question was about fetish wear that belongs to GGs you know.

MsJanessa
10-28-2006, 11:21 AM
all the fetish wear I have is My own---including the outfit in the avatar

BobbieCD1944
10-28-2006, 11:52 AM
Heh.. in my kink personna, I have a humorous "hate" list. It's actually an "I love your clothes and how they fit" type list. I'd so love to borrow one of my lady friends PVC cat suits, but none would ever fit me. Once, I was able to borrow a burgundy latex dress. I'm going to a party tonight. I stll haven't decided what to wear... something fetishy as in latex or leather.. or velvet. Decisions, decisions.