PDA

View Full Version : Time to epilate!

Byllie
10-28-2006, 09:06 AM
Well, it's been almost four weeks since I first used my epilator, chest and legs, and it appears time to do it again. I hope, as many of you have stated, that it will be easier this time, less painful, and that the hairs will grow even finer next time. Still, it was wonderful to be hair-free for several weeks, without the need to shave, and all that entails.

Wish me luck!

ShannonDragon
10-28-2006, 02:05 PM
Some people are sooo afraid of these. I love mine. My leg hair is so fine now I only need use it once every 3-4 weeks. And think of all the blades I save!!

:tongueout

Byllie
10-28-2006, 04:37 PM
Shannon, I couldn't agree more! Yes, the first time I used it it *hurt*, especially under the arms. The second time under the arms was so much better. Still, you do need a fairl high tolerance for small pains to make it work in the beginning.

Jasmine Ellis
10-28-2006, 05:59 PM
wishing you all the luck

Katelyn
10-28-2006, 10:54 PM
Epilating for me is an everyday process on my legs. I have a low tolerance to pain. As a matter of fact, I think I am allergic to pain. Anyways, I do a little at a time. it hurts espically on the back of the legs and on the thigh area.

Billijo49504
10-28-2006, 11:33 PM
Best wishes, I'm not man or woman enough for one of those things...BJ

Diane CDN
10-29-2006, 02:40 AM
Epitorture...not for this gal......been there, done that, went back to the razor.

Di

Sally24
10-31-2006, 06:52 PM
I love the look but I'm not crazy about the pain. It works extremly well for my arms, ok on the legs. I still get alot of ingrown hairs. Most of them don't even get red or bumpy, they just grow under the skin, laying flat. I have to lift them out with a needle to be able to remove them. I use a luffa sponge in the shower on my skin and hoping things will improve the more I use this. I have to use it every other day to keep the hairs down.

Sally

keydup2
11-12-2006, 06:13 AM
Can any one tell where to get this?Can not face the blade any longer?Thanks to all

Angie G
11-12-2006, 09:13 AM
Byllie hot a chance babe :hugs:
Angie

Michele
11-12-2006, 09:16 AM
I epilated yesterday.... My wife always tells me that she would NEVER go through the pain of using an epilator... I explain that its really not painful at all... more of a minor discomfort... I have been using one since 2003... and I find the discomfort of the epilator as insignificant to a razor cut from shaving. Now I will say that epilating the armpits is challenging... so I usually just shave those...