PDA

View Full Version : Vacation

Krystenw
10-28-2006, 10:53 AM
I had so much vacation built up I have to take two weeks off. I asked my wife yesterday if it would be OK if I didn't get dressed up like a guy for the next two weeks.
She said it was OK but she got to pick out what she wanted me to wear that day.
She got me this maternaty dress the other day and thought that would be a good start.
She told me if I was going to stay home and be the "lady" of the house that I got to do everything else that goes along with it.
I got up this morning and put on the dress she had for me and started to put on my makeup and she said that I just got to wear lipstick for now, If I got my chores done then I could change into another dress and perhaps we could go out to dinner. The first thing on her list was to clean up the kitchen and make two batches of taco sause.
Well, Here's hoping.

Lois1234
10-28-2006, 12:48 PM
It will probably be a lot of fun. Are you going to have a nice dinner ready for her when she comes home from work? Maybe a nice candle lit evening so you to can chat about how her day at work was? It's definetly something i always wanted to do.

Lois...

Amy Hepker
10-28-2006, 12:58 PM
Sounds to me you better do everything she wants or she won't play anymore and you don't want that. Hopefully she will see how much fun it is for you to be the other you and want you around more. Make it a good time and don't rock the boat, just go with the flow. GOOD LUCK

Krystenw
10-28-2006, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the advice and suggestions.
I found out why she didn't think I should put on any more makeup then lipstick. Try cutting up 4 cups of onions.
That could have been nasty.
Will keep you posted.

SherriePall
10-28-2006, 02:39 PM
Krysten -- Two weeks. How will you ever last that long? When you get a vacation en femme, obviously your wife gets one, too, around the house.

Jasmine Ellis
10-28-2006, 05:43 PM
you look great I'll be over soon so don't start eating before I get there

melissaabom
10-28-2006, 05:48 PM
Two Weeks !

Fantastic you must be in gurly heaven ..

I do my best house work in femm mode

Melissa

Krystenw
10-28-2006, 06:03 PM
Well, I got the taco sause finished, 13 pints, and a batch of cookies.
I am definately on a role.
My wife was so impressed she is picking out another dress for me to wear to dinner. She said I did such good job that we would go to a fast food drive up. She isn't ready to let me go in yet.
Maybe by Tuesday for Halloween.
Gotta go for now.

Krystenw
10-28-2006, 08:56 PM
When we got to the fastfood place there were several folks there that I knew that were in costume.They were going to a party later and decided to have supper. So we decided to go ahead and go in. When they asked why my wife wasn't in costume, she just told them she wasn't the party type.
I actually got several compliments.
My first day on vacation went pretty well.

Amy Hepker
10-28-2006, 09:35 PM
You didn't tell them the truth as to why you were dressed up?? The secret goes on, but I think they probably know since your wife was not dressed in a costome too. Oh well, if they are true friends it won't matter.

Billijo49504
10-28-2006, 11:56 PM
KrystenW, glad to see that things went well for you. How about pm'ing me with the recipe for the taco sause???? PLEASE!!!! I'm always looking for new recipes. Oh, I went out for pizza tonight...BJ

sindey
10-29-2006, 12:07 AM
You look good standing over a stove Krysten!
Its good that your wife understands and is willing to have a fun with you, which is very lucky!

Sindey
-X-

Krystenw
10-29-2006, 10:03 AM
Thanks, again everyone.
Billijo, I will get you the recipe. May be later today. My wife is making a list of things I can do in a dress that doesn't entail going to town for anything.
I actually do like to cook.
She picked out a granny outfit for me today, but if she is happy I am thrilled. She did tell me not to get used to going out too often.
I made her poached eggs for breakfast.
I'll try not to post quite so much in the future. I guess I did get a little carried away yesterday. It's just I don't get to spend two weeks as the "lady of the house" very often.

Amy Hepker
10-29-2006, 10:09 AM
I hope the dress your wearing here isn't the one your calling a grannie dress. Ilike that dress with the lace and frill around the neck. it is very pretty. Does it zip up the back or is it a one button closure??? You are so lucky, I have always wanted to do this very thing. It would be a great time. Enfemme 24/7x2

Kate Simmons
10-29-2006, 10:24 AM
Okay for you, I guess Hon. Myself? Here's how I cook: 1-800-Pizzahut!:happy: Ericka/Rich

Krystenw
10-29-2006, 03:35 PM
Amy,
Thanks,
My daughter told me it made me look like a little old lady and when ever I wear it she calls me "Granny". She also told me I wasn't supposed to be wearing white shoes and pantyhose this time of the year either.
I told her it was my vacation and I was going to wear whatever her mother wanted me to wear.
It's actually a skirt and blouse and has one button at the top on the back.

Krystenw
10-30-2006, 01:06 PM
Well, I have made it three day as the "lady" of the house. I went the entire day yesterday in the same skirt set. I have had the same dress on since six this morning and don't imagine I will be changing any time soon. I usually change every couple hours on weekends or I only have a couple hours during the evening, also I have just been puting on some eye makeup and lipstick and a little powder. There is more to this house keeping thing then most people think.
I also found out why ladies don't wear high heels all day. That ain't gonna happen again.:o
So far today I have cleaned up the kitchen, baked some sugar cookies (the kind with the pink frosting) and now I have to sweep and mop the floor.
Thanks for all the e-mails.
I'll get back again tomorrow and let you know how it is going.

Kristen Marie
10-30-2006, 04:44 PM
I have a different vacation twist. This was totally unplanned but worked so well.

My wife and I were camping in cabin for about a week. The location was off the main road and we carried our belongings in with us. As the day progressed we had a great time, got settled in and got a good night's sleep.

The next day, after showering, I looked for my underwear and found none. I had left it at home, and not on purpose. Not wanting to leave this great area, my wife suggested that I wear a pair of her's. I immediately protested, but eventually agreed. They were not cotton, but were very smooth and cotton-like with a small rose on the front waist band. She teased me about it, but for the rest of the week, I had the chance to wear a few different pair of her underpants. It was awesome and the sex was great. I have yet to try this again, but after hearing about your current vacation story, I am so tempted in trying this again. Please keep encouraging us!

paulaN
10-30-2006, 05:37 PM
sounds like an absolute dream vacation to me. keep up the good work and your lookin good too. also what is on the wall behind you in the last pic is it a painting or wall paper or what? it looks good too what ever it is.

Krystenw
10-30-2006, 05:55 PM
I got quite a lot done in the house but it was such a nice day I decided I needed to get a few things put away outside. I didn't last too long. It is pretty windy and on legs that usually have a lot of hair on them it is kinda cool.
Kristen Marie, you need to try it again.
As to the wall, Paula the whole thing is a mural of aspen trees. We kinda have our own aspen grove in our living room.
I've attached another picture from a different angle.
BTW, I'm not really big. I made the wishing well. It's only about 4 foot tall.

ColleenCD
10-30-2006, 06:52 PM
Krysten, Sounds like you have two perfect weeks. Your wife has a two weeks less of housework. I suspect this may last longer than 2 weeks.:happy:

Colleen

Krystenw
10-31-2006, 11:18 AM
Today is the 4th day of my vacation from dressing like a guy.
I got up early and got cleaned up and put on my makeup and a house coat. My wife wasn't up yet and I told her she could pick out the outfit I wore for the day.
When she got up she said to put on the pink set so here I am ready for the day.

Krystenw
10-31-2006, 01:17 PM
I got the wrong pink set out. She meant the Capri set, not the skirt set.
Hey, I'm still happy.

cosmolovesph
10-31-2006, 04:44 PM
Sounds like a fun vacation to me!

Krystenw
11-01-2006, 05:47 PM
My wife asked if I could till the garden and get some things done in the yard. She even offered to let me put on my makeup and wear the ladies pants and a sweater that I had on. But after she took me to the mall and let me go to the store for her. I got dressed up like a guy and did everything she asked plus a couple more.
I gotta watch her though.
She bought me a cordless set of tools one year for my birthday and the next month for her birthday she wanted new kitchen cabnets.
I guess the next time we have a ladies night out, I may have to ask her what her ulterior thoughts are.

Sedona
11-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Glad you're having a great time!

I've got one question, what the heck are you going to do with 13 pints of taco sauce? You must really like your Mexican food.

Cheers,

Krystenw
11-01-2006, 06:29 PM
This is sweeter and not as hot as the kind you buy. It usually lasts until the end of the next growing season unless my daughter raid the fruit room.

Joy Carter
11-01-2006, 06:38 PM
Krysten this is the most original thread I have ever seen. I would thank your wife for all the chores she has given you. Gee what are your retirement plans like +? :happy:

klyde
11-01-2006, 06:51 PM
That was a lot of taco sauce were you having a party

Valerie West
11-02-2006, 10:29 AM
Could we talk you into posting the recipe?:D
Please???
Val.

Krystenw
11-02-2006, 11:19 AM
Valerie, Here is the recipe. I have had several folks ask for it.
Here is the recipe you wanted.
It is actually pretty easy to make, it just takes a long time. It makes a sweet sauce and is very mild depending on the kind of hot pepper you use.
Enjoy.

4 quarts chopped, peeled, cored tomatoes (about 24 large)
2 Cups chopped onions (about 2 medium)
2 cups chopped sweet red peppers (about 4 medium)
1 hot red pepper, finely chopped
2 cup sugar
3 tablespoons salt.
In a spice bag
3 tablespoons mixed pickling spices
1 tablespoon celery seed
1 tablespoon mustard seed
2 ½ cups vinegar
Combine tomatoes, onions, peppers sugar and salt in a large saucepot.
Simmer 45 minutes.
Tie spices in a spice bag.
Add spice bag to tomato mixture.
Simmer until reduced by one-half.
As mixture thickens, stir frequently to prevent sticking.
Add vinegar and simmer to desired thickness.
Remove spice bag.
Ladle hot sauce into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch headspace.
Adjust two-piece caps.
Process 15 minutes in a boiling-water canner.

Krystenw
11-02-2006, 11:24 AM
Well, I have made it 6 days. Except for yesterday afternoon anyway. I was complaining about how cold my legs were getting just wearing panty hose that for doing such a good job in the yard my wife got me a pair of cable knit hose. I don't know if any of you ladied have tried them. They are quite nice and a lot warmer then panty hose. Just one thing though, It took me ten minutes to get them on so the lines were streight.
The trials of being a woman.

Krystenw
11-04-2006, 05:32 AM
We decided to take the weekend off and go to yellowstone. My wife agreed to let me leave all of my guy clothes home as long as I don't do anything to draw attention to myself.
(ie:take a lot of pictures)
Yesterday we stopped at a Museum in Pokatello ID, (I now know where potato buds are grown).
We are now in West Yellowstone MT. Plan to go to see the Grizzly bears later today. I'm sure no one will be able to tell I'm not a guy. It's so *!#% cold there is no way I'm wearing a skirt.
We will be gone until Tuesday.
So TTFN as they say in the movies.

Krystenw
11-08-2006, 10:21 AM
Sorry I haven't been able to post. We decided to take a trip up through Idaho, over to Yellowstone down through Jackson Hole, through central Wyoming and back home. My wife let me pick out my own clothes, but she made sure I was "presentable".
Most of the time was spent driving, but we did some shopping in Jackson and went to dinner several times. We spent from 11 to 3 at the Buffalo Bill Museum and no one even looked at me .
Also as was mentioned in another post about sales associates, we had no problems. Bought some new shoes, hose and undies at a Wallmart in Riverton, WY and the SA asked for my ID when I used my credit card. I don't think she even looked at the photo. She just compared the signitures and even said "Thank you Ma'am".
I could certainly get used to this. But I gotta go back to work on Monday.
I only got one photo in front of the sign on South Pass. As you can see, it was cold. My wife didn't want me to draw any more attention to myself so I didn't get many photos of me while out and about.

Karren H
11-08-2006, 10:48 AM
Very cool!!! I have almost 3 weeks vacation left and do you think my wife will let me do that? Nooooooo!!

Tell your wife you want to lay around in your lingerie, watch soap operas and eat bonbons like she does every day!! Hehe

Love Karren

trina-sue
11-08-2006, 11:09 AM
Enjoy your vacation. I'm sure you are the envy of a lot of girls here.

Krystenw
11-08-2006, 01:10 PM
I am totally enjoying myself. Thanks
That's something else we have in common.
We both hate soap operas.

Phoebe Reece
11-08-2006, 04:45 PM
Krysten,

I don't know how I missed this thread before. You have had one great adventure going. You look great and very relaxed in your photos. Obviously you have been having a good time with this. Congratulations on having such an amazingly supportive wife to participate with you this way.

Krystenw
11-08-2006, 06:38 PM
Thanks Phoebe,
I could definately get used to this.

Krystenw
11-09-2006, 09:56 AM
Thursday of the second week.
What a vacation, I am definately going to hate it when I have to go back to work on Tuesday.
I am getting a little faster, It only takes about an hour to get my makeup on and get dressed. Thanks for all the encouragement.

Charolette time
11-09-2006, 10:38 AM
Love that floral print dress it sure is pretty, I have one simular to it , I bet the sauce was extra special with your tender loving care, spicy not saucey, Im getting goofy

Love that white skirt, it must have been before the fall, whites out after labor day heehee,, Love Charolette

suzy
11-09-2006, 11:16 AM
Krysten,

Thanks for sharing the wonderful stories and pics! I am very excited about your vacation idea! You have the cutiest smile and look so much like a GG! Your wife must be commended for her support and obvious love for you! I think that you should buy her some diamonds! now go on.... shooo.. go shopping and surprise her..and hun, wear the pink dress while shopping... now...go on... shoooo... get!:love:

LaFem
11-09-2006, 11:28 AM
Two weeks dressed, how lucky you are. I have heard that spending two weeks dressed as a woman is an "indicator", or a "benchmark" for being a bit closer to the TS end of gender identity tests and scales. I think these tests are a good, basic, way to test yourself, as long as you are honest with your answers. After your two weeks as a woman, it may be fun to test yourself.
Have fun!

Charolette time
11-09-2006, 04:00 PM
I got quite a lot done in the house but it was such a nice day I decided I needed to get a few things put away outside. I didn't last too long. It is pretty windy and on legs that usually have a lot of hair on them it is kinda cool.
Kristen Marie, you need to try it again.
As to the wall, Paula the whole thing is a mural of aspen trees. We kinda have our own aspen grove in our living room.
I've attached another picture from a different angle.
BTW, I'm not really big. I made the wishing well. It's only about 4 foot tall.

How approiate the picture of you standing in the yard, a wishing well near you, I wonder what you wished for while on vacation, and did it come true ??????? Charolette

Krystenw
11-09-2006, 09:52 PM
Hey I want to thank everyone again for all the compliments.
My wife had me run up north and do some shopping for her. She agreed with you ladies about wearing white and told me since it gets pretty cold after dark that I should wear pants.
She picked out this set for me.
I went to two different malls and to a Wallmart. I don't know if it is because I am an old fat person or a fat old person, no one even paid any attention to me. Even at the food court when I ordered oriental, I didn't even get a second look. Any way I had a good time. Didn't get a chance to go to a movie. I was having too much fun window shopping.

Charolette time
11-09-2006, 10:44 PM
Im so envious of you, your so is a keeper like a fine bottle of wine gets better with age, the pant suit is real classy just hope you didnt get any orential goop on it, that would spoil a nice evening, Love Charolette:heehee:

Krystenw
11-10-2006, 10:30 AM
How time flies when you are having fun. Things are going great, I don't know if I have mentioned before, but I could sure get used to this staying home thing. My wife is enjoying it too. She said the house hasn't looked so good in a long time.
I had a fantastic time shopping yesterday, BTW I purchased a one piece girdle/bra at Kohls on sale for 17.00. Talk about holding things in place.

jjjjohanne
11-10-2006, 01:32 PM
Krysten,
I am jealous. You look very passable. Congratulations! Are you very tall?

Joe

Holly
11-10-2006, 04:21 PM
Krysten, what an adventure you have had... and still a few days to go. What's the most important thing you've learned (about yourself and/or your wife and your relationship) during these past two weeks?

racquel
11-10-2006, 07:11 PM
What a grand idea.You look wonderful,especially in the last photo with the girdle/bra on.No wonder people do not notice you-you are totally passable.
You are blessed with a fantastic wife.Suzy may be right---buy her some diamonds.:heehee:

great gg
11-10-2006, 07:15 PM
[QUOTE=t---buy her some diamonds.:heehee:[/QUOTE]

yes! and a matching pair of earrings for yourself. you are soooooo right on and so is your wife. wonder what's up next?

Krystenw
11-10-2006, 10:36 PM
Thanks again everyone, you are all too kind.
I will try to answer some of your questions. I am 5'7". Before I was discharged from the Navy I was 6' but I have had several surgeries on my back and I have shrunk.
As to what I have learned the last two weeks.
One thing, It takes a lot more then I thought to get up every morning and shower, shave and get on my makeup.
Second, My wife is very supportive and this has reinforced for me that I would have a terrible time without her.

We decided to go the the Outback restaurant for supper. I asked her what I could do for her for putting up with me for the last two weeks.
I guess we are going to Park City shopping but this time we are going to get some things for her and I get to dress up like a guy the whole day.
That sounds like fun. But what can I say, this has got to have been one of the best vacations I have had in years.

I want to thank everyone again, the last two weeks have been fantastic.

Sweet Susan
11-11-2006, 02:33 AM
You are incredibly lucky. And you look great in what your wife is selecting for you.

Sally24
11-11-2006, 07:05 AM
Congratulations Krysten! It sounds like you have had a great vacation. I've managed a few multiday outings with my wife and I know how it feels after the first or second day. You just get in the zone and start feeling very natural. Sad to take everything off that last day, but someones gotta pay the bills.

Good luck on managing this and kudos to your wife for being a great girl!

Sally

Krystenw
11-11-2006, 11:36 AM
We were going to Park City and do some shopping, but it is supposed to snow and my wife doesn't like to drive in the snow. And at the outlet mall you have to go outside to get to the next store. So she wants me to work in the yard. Can you believe this is the same tree that I took my photo under last week. Since it is kinka cold she got out some spandex pants and my favorite sweater.

AprilMae
11-11-2006, 11:43 AM
This was a great thread to read. I enjoyed your story and the pictures were great. You have a great variety of clothing, and every one looks good on you. It's great to see you and your wife having a good time together.

Joy Carter
11-11-2006, 07:57 PM
Really enjoyed your vacation too Kristen. Just give that lovely woman a big hug from all of us.:D

Krystenw
11-12-2006, 01:34 PM
Hey, thanks again ladies for all of your support.
Today is my last day of being a full time girl.
To celebrate we are going to a movie and to Chuck-A-Rama.
I picked out the light blue suit but got overridden. My wife thought it was a bit too springy and it is the middle of November. She got out a longer navy blue outfit for me. She is probably right I have a heavy black sweater I can wear with it and don't have anything to wear over the suit and it is pretty cold.
Thanks again for putting up with me for the last two weeks. :love:

SherriePall
11-12-2006, 04:39 PM
Krysten -- No, thank you for allowing us to go along with you on this marvelous two-week adventure you took. You looked great in all the pics and we enjoyed the little stories. Thanks.

Scotty
11-12-2006, 04:42 PM
I had so much vacation built up I have to take two weeks off. I asked my wife yesterday if it would be OK if I didn't get dressed up like a guy for the next two weeks.
She told me if I was going to stay home and be the "lady" of the house that I got to do everything else that goes along with it.

Smart wife!!! :) :)