PDA

View Full Version : Color coordination

Amy Hepker
10-28-2006, 12:28 PM
Hi Ladies,
I have a lot of differnt Blouses and skirts, I have also just bought some slacks too. :heehee: I am not to good at putting the right colors together and I know this is one point a GIRL just had to know. Please any information would be helpful. I don't want to look out of place, not that I get to go out anyway, but I know a lot of other ladies would like to know also. :love: :happy:

Tina Dixon
10-28-2006, 01:13 PM
Always wear red and pink together:D

Amy Hepker
10-28-2006, 03:54 PM
That's great Tina, I was hoping more Ladies would comment, so we can learn the whole spectrum. I know Black goes with most everything and so does White. What about greens, Blues, Orange (without looking like Halloween).. You Know the real colors out there.

JamieK
10-28-2006, 05:24 PM
Hi Luv,
Yes, reds and shades of pink, soft shades of brown with tan, or "sand"colors also look good. Might also try an off-white blouse with a light brown or tan skirt.
Hope this helps.

Best Wishes,
JamieK

Jasmine Ellis
10-28-2006, 05:50 PM
Always wear red and pink together:D

no way red and pink don't go together

Tina Dixon
10-28-2006, 05:51 PM
no way red and pink don't go together
They do so, what do you know any ways:tongueout

serinalynn
10-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Hi Ladies,
I have a lot of differnt Blouses and skirts, I have also just bought some slacks too. :heehee: I am not to good at putting the right colors together and I know this is one point a GIRL just had to know. Please any information would be helpful. I don't want to look out of place, not that I get to go out anyway, but I know a lot of other ladies would like to know also. :love: :happy:

On tip that may help is that the colors black, brown, denim blue, navy blue, white, tan, and gray in bottoms such as skirts and slacks are Neutral colors, you can wear them with any color top

Jodi
10-28-2006, 08:57 PM
Hi Ladies,

Amy, A lot of gg's can't color match either. Look at catalogs, look at outfits on gg's. Take that favorite skirt or blouse into a women's clothing store. Ask the SA for help in making the perfect match to it. SA's love to do that.

Jodi

trannie T
10-28-2006, 09:01 PM
Green and purple. Just look at any color combination on a pair of rental bowling shoes and you'll be fine.

:devil:

Kate Simmons
10-29-2006, 09:35 AM
I have a sure fire way of matching things up. Eenie, meenie, miney, moe. Get some strange combos sometimes, but hey, I'm an original and pretty much my own "fashion plate". Depends a lot on what kind of mood I'm in. Like that really surprises anyone!:heehee: Ericka/Rich

Karren H
10-29-2006, 10:14 AM
Well I guess you either have it or you don't!! Hehehe. Why not let a sales associate help you coordinate your outfits and color....that's what they are there for!!

Love Karren

Tina Dixon
10-29-2006, 10:16 AM
Green and purple
Only if you want to look like the Incredible Hulk:D

Kate Simmons
10-29-2006, 10:19 AM
Only if you want to look like the Incredible Hulk:DG-R-R-R, Hulk Smash! The She Hulk is a lot nicer lookin'. Same color scheme, though.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Sally24
10-29-2006, 04:40 PM
40 Things Every Women over 40 Needs to Know About Getting Dressed

http://www.amazon.com/40-Over-Things-Getting-Dressed/dp/1885171420

This book has been a great help to me. Try it, you'll like it!

Sally