PDA

View Full Version : Saturday nights!

carolinebrookes
10-28-2006, 03:05 PM
Well this is a first for me on a Saturday night. I play in a band usually. On Saturday nights, I'm either playing a gig or rehearsing. Tonight for the first time in months, I'm actually spending Saturday night preening and dolling myself up. No other reason than to feel nice.

I usually warm up for a gig with a couple of beers to loosen the vocal chords but tonight am being a real girl with a couple of glasses of white wine spritzer.
I can't really explain how I'm feeling just now other than to say that i feel like a different person. (Maybe it's the wine kicking in!)

How do all the other girls and boys spend their Saturday nights? I'm just interested as it feels really nice for me to be all dressed up even if I've no place to go tonight.

EricaCD
10-28-2006, 03:24 PM
Saturday is usually family day. (Last Saturday being a conspicuous exception as I went to Triangles.) But I certainly understand the pleasure of getting yourself all made up and dressed, even if it's just to have a quiet evening at home :) Enjoy!

Erica

Sky
10-28-2006, 03:42 PM
Just like you, I usually spend Saturday nights (and Fridays too, when the gigs are good) playing with my band. In drab. I used to fantasize with playing in a cd/tv band, but it never happened. Oh well.

Kieron Andrew
10-28-2006, 03:47 PM
well you did ask for the boys too, Saturday night is usually out on the town with some MTF friends of mine.....but they have decided to go to a venue that i really dont enjoy tonight so ive decided to have a few drinks here at home, currently im on vodka and coke.....but that could all change lol

Jasmine Ellis
10-28-2006, 03:53 PM
I'm always on here like each night with a cup of coffee or 2 or 3

vbcdgrl
10-28-2006, 04:41 PM
I usually go to a club and dance. Love to dance en femme. Do the other band members know you're a CD. What instrument(s) do you play? Have you ever conmsidered doing a gig en femme?

Vikki

Diane098
10-28-2006, 05:22 PM
Work work and more work. I always wondered what it would be like though.

serinalynn
10-28-2006, 05:38 PM
Saturday is my shopping day and i went out dressed in a very feminine low neck line polyester multi color top, red balconette bra, red satan panties, and a pair of seven7 designer jeans, trouser socks and soft sole walking shoes.I didn't buy much but I had a great time. everyone I came in contact was very friendly.

carolinebrookes
10-30-2006, 07:36 AM
I usually go to a club and dance. Love to dance en femme. Do the other band members know you're a CD. What instrument(s) do you play? Have you ever conmsidered doing a gig en femme?

Vikki

Hi Vikki,
To answer your questions. My bandmates don't know about my cding. I'm not so sure i'd still be in the band if they knew. It's all very macho! So no, I haven't ever considered doing a gig en femme although it would be nice!

I play the bass guitar and am the "frontman" for the band on lead vocals too.
There seem to be plenty of cder,s around who are in bands, so who knows. Maybe one day............ sigh.

Caroline x

Kate Simmons
10-30-2006, 07:45 AM
Preening? Wow, haven't done that in a while. Don't know if it would help in my case (LOL). Anyway, I usually spend Saturday night dancing, socializing and drinking at the club as Ericka (or a reasonable facsimile).:happy: Ericka/Rich