PDA

View Full Version : Your Dream

Joanne_2003
10-28-2006, 03:24 PM
What would be your dream outfit if money and spouses were no object?

Mine would be a wedding dress complete with basque, crinolines, and the dress would have lots of freshwater pearls, full sleeves, long train and veil complete with a red rose bouquet.

Wife won't allow me to wear a wedding dress.

Byllie
10-28-2006, 05:13 PM
To be able to dress as I pleased, whenever I pleased, and wherever I pleased, and accepted for who I am .... ALWAYS!

Angie G
10-28-2006, 05:45 PM
Well Joanne I dress infront of my wife my dream would be to wear makeup a bra jewelry :hugs:
Angie

Bunny_B
10-28-2006, 07:11 PM
pretty much the one in my avatar. simple things please simple minds, i guess.

MJ
10-28-2006, 07:27 PM
hi Joanne
you should have said your dream outfit.. i have a dream a wild dream to have all the surgery's needed to turn me into a super model Worthy to grace the covers of any of Hugh Hefner favorite magazine now thats a dream ...hugs

Amy Hepker
10-28-2006, 07:33 PM
It would be a Blue satin Prom or Formal Gown, with plenty of satin and lace. Long sleeve with long cuffs and a very high neck that buttons all the way up the back with satin covered buttons.

fiona_libby
10-28-2006, 07:37 PM
My dream is easy and it simply is to be able to dress femininely each and every day, but if it is a true fantasy you are talking about I think it is every girl's dream to wear a stunning, beautiful wedding dress with tight bodice, flowing skirt, veil, satin pumps and lingerie - very white, very very feminine, oh so dreamy

hugs :hugs:

Fiona

kymmieLorain
10-28-2006, 08:58 PM
hi Joanne
you should have said your dream outfit.. i have a dream a wild dream to have all the surgery's needed to turn me into a super model Worthy to grace the covers of any of Hugh Hefner favorite magazine now thats a dream ...hugs

I would second that, but younger too

Kymmie

TeriAnn
10-28-2006, 11:21 PM
My dream is easy and it simply is to be able to dress femininely each and every day, but if it is a true fantasy you are talking about I think it is every girl's dream to wear a stunning, beautiful wedding dress with tight bodice, flowing skirt, veil, satin pumps and lingerie - very white, very very feminine, oh so dreamy

hugs :hugs:

Fiona
This would be my dream as well. The thought of wearing a beautiful wedding gown is my wildest dream

Scotty
10-28-2006, 11:27 PM
My dream is to win the lottery, quit my job, get the facial hair removed and be free to go out at night without worry about getting up the next morning.

Joanne_2003
10-29-2006, 11:47 PM
The closest to my wedding dress would be a satin bridesmaid outfit.

Joanne

soccervixen
10-30-2006, 11:47 AM
well, I'm new at this, but here goes --

matching pink silk panties (bikini) and bra
just below knee length black skirt with back slit
long sleeve turtleneck sweater in mix of colors with pink base
string of pearls and matching earrings
black mild fishnet stockings with back seam
bruno magli sling-back 4" black satin pumps
black satin clutch

Dragster
10-31-2006, 08:20 PM
My dream outfit is a black silk satin chinese cheongsam, closely fitted over my tightly corsetted 44-28-40 figure, with skirt to knee length and tight enough to make walking difficult in 5" stiletto pumps with ankle straps. Oh, I forgot the sheer black seamed nylons and long haired wig!

Tony

hiprule
10-31-2006, 08:35 PM
Black turtleneck dress, or off the shoulder sweater dress, tightly fitted. Black lingerie, bra and panties. Bare legs. Black strappy heels, not very high. Red necklace, black bracelet, red nails. My hair (short, shaggy). Blood red lips, smokey eyes, liquid blush, round, black, sphere earrings, studs. Red scarf.

It's a cold night, and I go out for bread, cheese, and wine, just me, and a girlfriend with whom I flirt.

LindaG
10-31-2006, 08:45 PM
I have to agree with some of the other posters and say who I want to be and to be dressed the way I want to be without being afarid of having to get into a fight. or even killed for what loving to wear womens clothes? thats stupid. and
who are we hurting? no one. I would also love to win at the lottery and buy all the womans outfits I can get my hands on. I would like to get a skirt suit from macy's Cristmas is around the corner

kristytv
10-31-2006, 09:11 PM
can i say all of the above? and then some that i cant say here :)

crossing-the-rain
10-31-2006, 09:19 PM
I had no dream regarding my cross dressing but recently ,I've been changed, dream of a strong man or a beautiful cross dresser holding me tight and we walk together along the beach and talk again and again .
Never ever think of this before , ??? Why ???
Rain.

EricaCD
10-31-2006, 09:48 PM
Dream outfit if money and spouse were no object?

I would have Elie Tahari personally design and tailor a two piece skirt suit for me. Probably in light gray, maybe navy, definitely silk.

Erica

Lisa Marie
10-31-2006, 10:09 PM
My dream would be to lose about 30 pnds and have on a beautiful wedding dress. To shave my arms and chest also and to dress as a woman just about 24/7.