PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to Halloween contests this weekend

Amy Hepker
10-28-2006, 04:22 PM
I used to go to the costome contests year ago and had a great time. :happy: I was just wondering who was going tonight??? Who went last night and do you have pictures???:happy: Have you ever gone to a contest by yourself???:hugs:

SherriePall
10-28-2006, 04:42 PM
I'm the first to reply probably because everyone else has gone out or is getting ready. So, my answer is no, I'm not going out tonight. Wish I were though.

Diane098
10-28-2006, 04:48 PM
I have to take pics and judge for the employees costume contest where I work. I get so jealous of the girls and the cute costumes they wear. I wish someday I had the guts to dress up but it would cost me my job. :(

Daphne Renee
10-28-2006, 04:52 PM
I may go out tonight i am not 100% sure.. I have my costume and all but maybe I will just a small get together here at my house.

Jasmine Ellis
10-28-2006, 05:36 PM
who ever dose have fun and don't forget to take pictures if you can that is

Amy Hepker
10-29-2006, 12:42 PM
How many others went??? Let's see the hands! Come on girls we're here to have fun. Who's first???

AmberTG
10-29-2006, 03:40 PM
I went out last night as a Goth girl, first time my wife has been able to talk me into it.:D It was a blast, got laughed at at the restraunt we went to afterwards, I had taken off my costume wig, it was too long and was bugging me. Anyway, the laughing didn't bother me at all, I guess I'm just comfortable with myself now. I'll post a picture when I get them processed.
Amber

ankletauntie
10-29-2006, 03:45 PM
Going to come out at my local (pub that is) on tuesday. Wish me luck. Trying for the Morticia Adams look.
Lauren.xx

MarinaTwelve200
10-29-2006, 04:24 PM
I went out This saturday to my adult sunday school party---and I WON the Costume contest.---But it wasn't Fem---but rather it was based on the Lon Chaney's "LONDON AFTER MIDNITE" "Vampire"---I looked like a horrifing vision out of a silent movie.
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r266/Marina_Twelve/Hyde2006.jpg

I did Win the contest in 2004, however,as a FEMALE Gypsy fortune teller.(see "hollerween" avitar)

Amy Hepker
10-29-2006, 04:37 PM
I went to a restrant one Halloween enfemme. It was my now exwife, a friend of hers and me. I was the only one in costume. Everybody was looking at me, but I didn't care, I was enjoying every minute of it. We were sitting at a table and this couple walked in and the guy was carrying him wifes purse. He looked at me and said "What an ugly woman". Well you know what, I would rather be an ugly woman than a man anyday. I was actually Glad I had passed as a woman, at least to him. I do think there were others that knew different, but they never said anything. They just minded their own business.

Daphne Renee
11-11-2006, 09:58 PM
I didnt get to go out. :( Things just didnt work out for me.. I have the costume but didnt get a chance to wear it out anywhere.

Bridget
11-12-2006, 05:43 PM
Midterms killed any plans I had.

However a week or so prior I went to Davis is Burning, the biggest drag show in California, outside the Bay Area. I was almost rejected the drag discount...the clerk kept on recounting the six dollars I gave her/him, and gave me a long stare before letting me in. ^^