PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!

Dee Model
10-29-2006, 03:30 AM
I'd just like to say a big THANK-YOU :happy: ! to all the girlz who replied to my New Member Intro thang...you have all been so nice and supportive it makes me positively gush with joy! I have never felt so accepted in who i am in all mylife.

A few years ago i told two of my best (male) friends that i like/need to dress up. Their reaction was more or less "Yeah well cool, whatever etc."
Which was pretty much no more or less than i was expecting. They continue to be my closest friends however i know that they really don't understand what it is to be this way. I think they just accept it as just another quirk of my, already pretty skewed, personality, when nothing could be further from the truth. What i really needed back then, as now, was support and understanding and crucially, empathy.

Anyway, i won't go on about it, but listen i just want to say how happy all of you have all made me feel :love: . I'm so glad i've found a community of girlz who know what i'm going through :be:

Love n hugs! :hugs:

Dee x :doll:

lisa68
10-29-2006, 04:35 AM
This is what this family is all about support and understanding of each other in this forum. Later girl!

Shelly Preston
10-29-2006, 07:10 AM
Hi Dee

If you have any question and i mean any question. Usually someone here has the answer