PDA

View Full Version : Wife "let me go shopping"

Jere Oneil
10-29-2006, 07:05 AM
We were at the mall yesterday. My wife needed some panties and a bra, so we went into a little lingerie shop which she frequents. I was standing there drtooling as I watched her look at bras and such. She turned around, and said, You've still got some of your prize money from the bowling league last year, don't you? I said yes? and she said, pick out some things for yourself. I was looking for AA cup bras, but of course they didn'y have any. Then a sales lady (the one that my wife deals with all of the time) came over and said my wife told her to help me find some bras for myself. I was dumbfounded. I managed to stammer that I loved the way some of them looked. She offered to measure me and let me try on some bras. I was quite embarrassed, but excited also No one other than my wife knows I wear women's lingerie. It was almost like I think coming out would feel. My band size is 46 like I'd thought, and Since I told her I'd be wearing the bras with no forms or enhancers, she helped me pick out 3 A cup bras that I really liked. I also wound up buying two sports bras, some pretty panties in assorted colors and prints , and a long silky feeling nightgown. I've been wearing one of my wife's old cotton gowns to bed, now I have my own sexy nightie. I'm going to a Celtic festival today, and I will of course wear one of my kilts.(Kilts are the only "skirts" I can wear out in public) I guess you've heard the question about what's worn under the kilt? In my case it will be a brand new pair of black panties with a floral print. Since it is cold here today, I'll be wearing a bulky military styled wool sweater, and maybe even a jacket, so I'll probably wear a a bra too. I'd like to wear one of my new sexy bras, but I might go with a sports bra.

Oh yes, he saleslady that my wife set me up with told me to come back anytime I wanted and ask for her. She'd be glad to help me with my lingerie selections.

Veronica E. Scott
10-29-2006, 08:26 AM
Sounds as though you had a great time with your wife it really dosn't get any better than that. Where is the shop you went to as there may be some girls in your neck of the woods that would like to shop there?

Love Yah

Robin Leigh
10-29-2006, 09:58 AM
Nice work, Jere! :happy: You must be in 7th heaven. And your wife is a goddess. As Veronica said, it really doesn't get any better than that.

I'm sure you're going to have fun on the forum, and we'd be privileged to be graced by your wife's presence here, too. :happy:

Hugs to you both :hugs: :bighug:

Robin

Amy Hepker
10-29-2006, 10:57 AM
And just when you think she wasn't listening to you she pulss that on one out. Cool, sounds like she is starting to accept you. Take it easy, let her decide when and how far you can go. Don't push you may lose what you've gained. ENJOY!!!

Jere Oneil
10-29-2006, 08:53 PM
She has been somewhat acepting of my dressing ever since she found out about it early in our marriage. Her restrictions are more towards my going out in public in full femme mode, and like I said earlier, I couldn't pull it off anyhow.

Lori SC
10-29-2006, 09:18 PM
Wow, it must have been great. Me, I would have panicked if my wife said that! I've done some shopping enfemme, but I haven't gotten the courage to try a lingerie shop.

What's your next adventure?

Jere Oneil
10-30-2006, 09:05 AM
Wow, it must have been great. Me, I would have panicked if my wife said that! I've done some shopping enfemme, but I haven't gotten the courage to try a lingerie shop.

What's your next adventure?

Panic, let me tell you I nearly peed myself when the sales lady came over. I don't know my wife's motivation for setting me up, but if she expected me to back out, she was wrong. Since she accepts me dressing at home and wearing bras and panties under male clothing as long as they don't show, I don't think that was it though. I don't know if I'll ever have the courage to go back by myself, unless maybe around Christmas, but in this case, I was a typical husband (well almost typical, because I was looking at all the lingerie a bit differently than most) being dragged around while my wife shopped, you know the type, the guy sitting in the chair, holding a purse while his wife tries on a dress or something.

Jere Oneil
10-30-2006, 09:10 AM
Sounds as though you had a great time with your wife it really dosn't get any better than that. Where is the shop you went to as there may be some girls in your neck of the woods that would like to shop there?

Love Yah
Veronica, I wishI could reveal the location,but I'm still pretty much a closet dresser and I really don't want to give out a location that close to home. Maybe if I get a bit more confident in myself. All I'll say is that it is a small shop that my wife frequents, and it is in Virginia.