PDA

View Full Version : Just a happy night out story

ubokvt
10-29-2006, 08:18 AM
Nothing important just wanted to share a good time. Just had my first night out totally en fem with my SO. I'm a little new to being "out", and to try something new I decided to have a make over. A good friend I met on the form recomended The "Wiggoddess", a service in our local area and things just snowballed from there. I visited Clare and ended up setting up an appoinment for me and my wife with maybe dinner after. I told my wife and her response was where are we going to eat. Wow.

The day arrived with lots of laughs and excitment. The whole drive was my wife worring about how she would look, LOL here we are take her "man" for a compleat make over and she's worrying about how she will look. But in some ways it made me a whole lot more comfortable. The girls decided my wife would go first and the they'ed "gang up" on me. Clare is a marrical worker, when I saw my wife, wow, the aren't words, just so much feeling for this unbelievably lovely woman. I was next, what a Hoot although Clare didn't have much to work with I thought I looked good. We took pictures, and Girls, my wife and I have some wonderful girlfriend pictures, eat your hearts out. I didn't think the night could get better.

We adjourned from Clare's to a local resturant for drinks a dinner. It felt so natural, Oh some people looked but the staff was supper and it became just a girls night out. To really add to the experience another girl meet us to share the experience. We talked, chated shared experiences dreams, issues with cding just girlfriends having fun. A short dinner streched into 2 1/2 hours. The best part besides being out for me was my wife got to meet some of my friends, talk, and see some of this from anothers point of view. See where we go for social, and some how, wrangle an invite to the valintines day drag ball. A wonderfull night of good friends and acceptance for all. then home and to bed, but thats another story:hugs: :hugs: but one I'll never tell sorry:heehee:

Kaitlyn Michele
10-29-2006, 11:24 AM
i read your story!!

i know you must've loved the evening and i'm very happy for you gals!!

i know also you just want to tell everybody!! (at least i do!) but sometimes a forum like this has to do!..

take care sweetie!!
how bout some pics?? hmmm?? pls??

:heehee:

Sandra
10-29-2006, 12:11 PM
Glad you had a good time, do we get to see some pics? :)