PDA

View Full Version : crossdressing

chastity
10-29-2006, 08:36 AM
I would welcome some advice, am i a crossdresser? i usually only wear underwear and hosery under my normal male clothes I have tried a few times wearing a skirt and high heels but only in private. I do find it a very comfortable way to dress but am a little confused as to if I am a crossdresser or not.

Chastity

Melissa73
10-29-2006, 08:51 AM
well to give you a quick answer, if you like wearing panties, and hose, and bras,...i would say yes, you are a crossdresser. But, as i am discovering, there are many different types of crossdressers. Some are contempt to just keep to themselves at home, while some share it w/ their significant others (Either male or female). ANd again, others choose to "go out" in women's clothing and interact with people. Some crossdressers love men, some love women. Its all about your personal like and dislikes.

If i were you though, i wouldn't worry about being a crossdresser, afterall its just another style of dress, and attitude.

EricaCD
10-29-2006, 08:53 AM
In a word, "yes". Welcome!

Erica

Kieron Andrew
10-29-2006, 08:54 AM
yup a bonafide crossdresser you is!

Kate Simmons
10-29-2006, 09:10 AM
You are yourself (as a person) first, anything else ( i.e.crossdresser) second.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Tina Dixon
10-29-2006, 09:11 AM
Hey guess what? Your one of us, lucky you:D

Amy Hepker
10-29-2006, 09:13 AM
Congadulations and Welcome

MJ
10-29-2006, 09:19 AM
hi there i think the simple answer is yes you are a crossdresser can i say welcome it's good to meet you ... hugs

Amy Hepker
10-29-2006, 09:39 AM
Hi Again,
I would also like to say that, if you do it more than once you are concidered a Crossdresser. The funny thing here is that we are labeled as crossdressers, but if a GG (Gentic Girl) likes to wear and does wear guys jeans (for example) they are concidered Girls. Just try telling a GG that she is a Crossdresser because she wears guys jeans. You will start World War 3. How dare you label a GG. This is sometimes a very strange world and when it comes to Crossdressing it is even stranger. We are Human just like the girl that wears guys jeans, BUT it is not socially acceptable for guys to dress in anything that is for a girl.

Karren H
10-29-2006, 09:55 AM
Well if you like doing what you like doing.....who cares what it called!! Right? You could call it fun or outrageous or exciting or nonconforming and I'd still do it!! Hehehe

Love Karren

Angie G
10-29-2006, 10:00 AM
Yaur a crossdresser babe welcome to the club get dressed and enjoy:hugs:
Angie

Robin Leigh
10-29-2006, 10:30 AM
Hi Amy & welcome chastity!

If you wear the clothing of the opposite gender because it is the clothing of the opposite gender then you're a crossdresser.

The funny thing here is that we are labeled as crossdressers, but if a GG (Gentic Girl) likes to wear and does wear guys jeans (for example) they are concidered Girls.

Not that many decades ago, a woman wearing pants was considered by many to be a crossdresser & a freak. These days, when a woman wears a man's jeans or shirt, she's wearing it because she feels it looks good; the fact that they are guy clothes is only incidental.

It comes down to context. There's a world of difference between a GG wearing masculine clothes for a certain artistic effect and a FTM crossdresser using masculine clothes as a way to anchor & project their masculine identity.

Robin

Jodie_Lynn
10-29-2006, 11:52 AM
hmmmmm, well chastity, judging from your other posts about pencil skirts, corselettes, etc, I'd hazard a guess that you are, indeed, a crossdresser........

Sandra
10-29-2006, 12:03 PM
Yep your a crossdresser enjoy it.

Hi Again,
I would also like to say that, if you do it more than once you are concidered a Crossdresser. The funny thing here is that we are labeled as crossdressers, but if a GG (Gentic Girl) likes to wear and does wear guys jeans (for example) they are concidered Girls. Just try telling a GG that she is a Crossdresser because she wears guys jeans. You will start World War 3. How dare you label a GG. This is sometimes a very strange world and when it comes to Crossdressing it is even stranger. We are Human just like the girl that wears guys jeans, BUT it is not socially acceptable for guys to dress in anything that is for a girl.

From a GG who doesn't consider herself a crossdresser.:D even though she has been known to wear male clothes in the past.

tall_brianna
10-29-2006, 12:11 PM
Hey who am I to paste labels or throw stones.... lol

Welcome to the club. :)

-b

Nigella
10-29-2006, 12:13 PM
I would welcome some advice, am i a crossdresser? i usually only wear underwear and hosery under my normal male clothes I have tried a few times wearing a skirt and high heels but only in private. I do find it a very comfortable way to dress but am a little confused as to if I am a crossdresser or not.

Chastity

That depends if you are :Angry3: or :happy: when you put your clothes on :tongueout

KarenSusan
10-29-2006, 12:18 PM
Yes, you're a crossdresser. Now put that skirt on.:D

psdibe
10-29-2006, 01:25 PM
I think you are a cross dresser and that is OK enjoy what youa re feeling. This is great place to learn more about who you are and where you can go, ask questions and read and enjoy the skirt.
PD

Han
10-29-2006, 02:58 PM
Welcome and enjoy :D

ankletauntie
10-29-2006, 03:22 PM
Every journey starts with the first step.
Lauren.xxx

Bunny_B
10-29-2006, 04:13 PM
Are you a crossdresser?

I'd say; You are if you want to be.

soccervixen
10-30-2006, 12:03 PM
chastity, you sound like me, and yes, that's what we call it. As others have wisely posted, there are various levels of being a CD, and while I don't think I will ever go out in public (no real desire, too much to lose), the private side is very satisfying.

Deanna2
10-30-2006, 03:39 PM
Hey, if they are your clothes you are wearing, why is it called crossdressing?

Alpaula
10-30-2006, 08:12 PM
yes wellcome to our world now get your gear on and enjoy:gorgeous:

ShannonDragon
10-30-2006, 08:17 PM
Are you wearing ANYTHING that is normally considered the preview of the opposite sex? If so the answer is YES!!

(Lets see, I'm wearing a skirt, sleeveless top, hose, slip, bra, panties and flats, am I a crossdresser?? Naaaa!)

:tongueout

ellieparsons
10-30-2006, 08:44 PM
yes you would be, your now one of us

bq251070
10-30-2006, 10:22 PM
Why we raise the question of cross dressing?

What is cross dressing?

We as a human being have the right to choose to select dresses that gives us comfort & satisfy our desires. We should start to come out from our den. We have to start a revaluation that clothes should not have any gender deviation.

Do not call ourselves as cross dressers. Protest if someone say that. This is our right.

Correct me if i have said wrong.

shelly gg
10-30-2006, 10:57 PM
I am a GG who wears nothing but men's jeans. You can call me a cross dresser, I won't mind. I just call myself someone who likes to breath. (hehe- as I get older mens jeans fit WAY better in the waist than womens which taper in and leave the rear end all baggy) So, whatever your comfy in, they are just trappings. God sent us into the world naked. He never really dictated what style of dress we should don. Human kind did that.

crusadergirl
10-31-2006, 06:23 PM
Yes your a crossdresser but it's not a bad thing.
But it gets confusing at times.

loki_uk
10-31-2006, 06:29 PM
Just don't let anyone convince you that you HAVE to look convincing to go out or to enjoy yourself

If you can and you want to fine, but its not a competition. In short if it makes you happy do it, just don't do anything because you think you should

If you're a hairy old CD like me there are plenty of places to go and still be accepted in real life

LaFem
10-31-2006, 06:37 PM
Welcome to Transylvania! Yes, you are a crossdresser. Now get down to business and explore that feminine side of yours. It is wonderful, and you'll only want more! Give into it; it is a gift.

Kitty
10-31-2006, 07:01 PM
Whether you realize it or not, you have officially initiated yourself into the GC club. Now, don't hesitate to forget what a **** you've always dreamed of becomming. You go gurl.

Dee Model
10-31-2006, 08:13 PM
Hi Again,

GGs have so much freedom! I had a date with a GG last night and she wore a stylish black trouser suit and white/black striped collar satin shirt.

Simple, yet stylish and sexy.

Fine.

I wore jeans and...well it don't so much matter what i wore but i looked pretty cool (seventies winged collar leather jacket included). But if had turned up in a LBD (little black dress), 50 denier hose and thigh length boots, well...you can just imagine!:doll:

Kimmie W
10-31-2006, 08:50 PM
Welcome, it's a great life once you accept that it is who you are. Panties, stockings, high heels, who could ask for more?

lisa68
10-31-2006, 11:44 PM
I would also say yes, but still I think it's what you feel inside that can truely answer the question. I hope that helps you understand alittle better to the answer. Later girl!

Courtney A Anderson
10-31-2006, 11:50 PM
Yes, Welcome, and good for you.

kerrianna
11-02-2006, 11:58 AM
That depends if you are :Angry3: or :happy: when you put your clothes on :tongueout

So if you are :happy: does that make you a happydresser?

And isn't that what most of us are here?

Maybe we should change the name.

zoe jordon
11-02-2006, 12:52 PM

Chastity

I would say yes!!!!! The only thing i can say is people seem to be on different levels (so to speak) some people love to shop and wear make up or buy make up and some people are a bit scared because there just starting out!!!
what ever

you just do what ever makes you happy

love crossdresser Zoe J XXXXXXxxxx

hotbobbie
11-02-2006, 01:39 PM
If it feels good then just do it and don't even think what you are.

malindaj007
11-02-2006, 03:29 PM
You are what you think you are.;)

ReginaK
11-03-2006, 05:29 AM
You're whatever you want to be.

I don't think anyone has the place to tell you who you are or what you are, regardless of what you.

Kelsy
11-03-2006, 05:39 AM
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and likes to wear feathers It is probably a duck!:D

welcome

Jennifer:be:

Ginger62
11-03-2006, 05:57 AM
Hello Girls,

Chastity, you are no more or less a crossdresser than anyone else is here! Welcome to the group.

I absolutely love the way thigh highs make my legs feel. I'm on my feet all day. Without any support, i.e. no stockings, I can feel my leg muscles moving about under my pants. At the end of the day with thigh highs, they feel much better, I feel better and I constantly remind myself that I have on what many women also love to wear.

I also enjoy skirts at home. I love the way the fabric feel as it rubs across my stockings and how it feels to move around in the two.

Like many have said, it is society that puts labels on things, compartmentalizes things like leg shaving and skirt wearing. Do what you feel like doing. Find a girl that accepts all of you and go live your life.

Hugs,

Ginger

ReginaK
11-03-2006, 06:24 AM
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and likes to wear feathers It is probably a duck!:D

welcome

Jennifer:be:

Or a swan in drab. :heehee:

Jere Oneil
11-03-2006, 08:53 AM
This brings to mind some things about which I have questions. I don't wear female outer garments in public, but I do often wear a bra panties and pantyhose under male clothing. I also wear skirts around home and sleep in nightgowns, so I guess I'm a crossdresser too. I don't know why I like wearing bras, except that wearing one "feels good" to me. But no matter what I,m wearing, I don'y feel like I'm a woman, just an old fart wearing girly things. I know there are lots of terms for different aspects of dressing, such as transvestites, transsexuals and crossdressers, What is the difference and is there a specific term for my feelings towards dressing?

Ellie C
11-03-2006, 07:44 PM
you are only a crossdresser by what you have said , im the same honest , i feel really comfy dressed only with lingerie on under my nornal clothes , i do dress up sometimes too make up the works :D