PDA

View Full Version : Wife and kids out of town

ccrossd32
10-29-2006, 12:07 PM
I know I don't post many comments but I just had to post this.
My wife and kids went out of town this weekend, so I was free to dress all weekend long. It was the most relaxing weekend I have had in a year. I wore my bra and panties with femme colthes all weekend long. They left Friday night, I went to bed in my nightgown with breastforms and bra. It felt great to wake up en femme, It was a wonderful feeling. Spent all day en femme doing housework, Felt like a woman still do, they are not home yet still have rest of day to be girly. :D

Adrienne Heels
10-29-2006, 12:09 PM
Sounds awesome!! I know I just love when I have a few hours to be Karyn.

Enjoy your day!

Raychel
10-29-2006, 12:11 PM
Your wife just caled me and said that she was going to suprise you and come home early. :devil: :devil:

ccrossd32
10-29-2006, 12:13 PM
very funny
She said she call when leaving to come home it is a 3 hour car drive

uknowhoo
10-29-2006, 12:16 PM
I'm so happy for you, I know how much I enjoy such opportunities!

Charolette time
11-07-2006, 02:05 PM
I am lucky that my wife works during the day:heehee: as soon as shes out the door im up and in the dresser draw picking out my Panties and Bra,and breast forms, throw on a blouse and jeans and go get the local news paper, the girl says hi takes my money and says have a nice day, shes more interested in watching the telly than me, I spend the rest of the day dressed then get ready for the so to come home, i then get back to being him:rolleyes: , keep on the panties she knows that Im wearing them, cause they are always washed in with her panties and other cloths,:devil: Charolette:hugs:

Karren H
11-07-2006, 02:11 PM
So what are you doing hanging around the computer?? Sounds like you have enough time left to slap on some makeup and head for the mall!! Or even better. Voting enfemme!!! Pick the candidate of your choice is style and comfort!! Hehe. You are going to vote aren't you??

Lucky girl!

Love Karren

GG Vanya
11-07-2006, 03:10 PM
I don't recommend voting enfemme. Here they check ID's closely at the voting booths. You might be accused of trying to vote twice: once enfemme, once en homme.

So, are *you* going to vote while dressed enfemme Karren?

SherriePall
11-07-2006, 03:31 PM
Here we have a saying: Vote early and often.
And we never die here either. A lot of people vote from beyond the grave.

Karren H
11-07-2006, 08:45 PM
I don't recommend voting enfemme. Here they check ID's closely at the voting booths. You might be accused of trying to vote twice: once enfemme, once en homme.

So, are *you* going to vote while dressed enfemme Karren?

Nope....not that stupid....I mean smart!! hehehe And guess what, no one checked me ID!!!

Love Karren

donna h
11-07-2006, 09:04 PM
Just had time alone myself today, isnt it great? The anticipation is fun but the Enfemme time is oh so enriching and fulfilling,wish Ihad more time to be Donna.

ColleenCD
11-08-2006, 12:29 AM
ccrossd32, Sounds like a wonderful day. Even Mrs. Cleaver would be envious.

Colleen