PDA

View Full Version : help

Jane101
01-07-2005, 02:52 AM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]hey everyone :D ... i need help changing my apearance :confused: ...i am fin on breasts but i would appreciate some tips on helping me look more...feminine please help me!!!

Tristen Cox
01-07-2005, 03:01 AM
Welcome to the forum Jane. I'm sorry for the delay in replying, starting from the top can you be more specific. ie Make up, hair, clothes etc. Since I know little of where you are as far as dressing en fem, could you bring us up to speed? We'd be happy to help anyway we can. It's rather slow at this hour on the forum so be patient for responses ok.

Love
Tristen

racquel
01-07-2005, 03:33 AM
Welcome to the forum Jane.There is quite a lot of knowledge concentrated on this site.If you look through the previous posts you will find lots to keep you reading all night.
Pay special attention to Genevieve's posts(we do).
Tristan is a fountain of knowledge as well,check out the links in her posts.
Relax,read,have fun. :D

Jane101
01-08-2005, 03:49 AM
:) ...hey everyone... well u wanted me t be more spacific so, im having trouble with things like hair and stuff...personally i try to avoid my body by making a "suit" as it were... a mold of the body i want to have... :o ... and it does work somewhat....but its the upper body i need help with...i cant find any good prices on wigs, nails, ect. ...but clothing isn't a problum just those things....please send me some advice...scincerly Jane 101 P.S. please dont think im weird

racquel
01-08-2005, 03:57 AM
" please dont think im weird "

too late

Tristen Cox
01-08-2005, 04:06 AM
Jane, I've found some pretty cheap wigs and nails, but I shop around and sometimes find the same things cheaper the more I look. Take a look into my links page listed below. You will find what you want I guarantee. Wigs are usually as low as 35$-50$ and up. Nails, for a good set of 'wide bed'(depending on what you are looking for) I have found to be around 28$. Hope that helps some. Don't get lost while shopping now ;)

Love
Tristen

ChristineRenee
01-08-2005, 04:12 AM
:) ...hey everyone... well u wanted me t be more spacific so, im having trouble with things like hair and stuff...personally i try to avoid my body by making a "suit" as it were... a mold of the body i want to have... :o ... and it does work somewhat....but its the upper body i need help with...i cant find any good prices on wigs, nails, ect. ...but clothing isn't a problum just those things....please send me some advice...scincerly Jane 101 P.S. please dont think im weirdOk Jane. For wigs try BeautyTrends.com. They have a good assortment and pretty reasonable prices. For nails, eyelashes & makeup try Crossdresser.com & SuddenlyFem.com. The nice thing is that they make their clothing specifically to fit men...same with accessories like nails. Anyway check it out and I hope this helps you somewhat.

Love,
Christine Renee

Jane101
01-14-2005, 12:11 AM
I was wondering if any of the hormones that you can buy at suddenly fem work :confused: ...please let me know before i decide about buying some...scincerly jane :D

ChristineRenee
01-14-2005, 02:55 AM
I was wondering if any of the hormones that you can buy at suddenly fem work :confused: ...please let me know before i decide about buying some...scincerly jane :DJane I took those for 2 years with virtually no significant results at all. I can't speak for everyone, but I felt that I wasted both a lot of time and money with those.

It's been stated in this forum before but certainly bears repeating...you can't do HRT (hormone replacement therapy) on the cheap. There are a lot of companies out there that take advantage of the uninformed in the CD community to rip us off. If you are serious about doing HRT, I highly recommend that you should schedule an appointment with your physician for an evaluation as a potential candidate for HRT. In addition, I highly recommend that you get the book Feminizing Hormonal Therapy For The Transgendered by Sheila Kirk, MD. This book can be purchased online from Amazon.com for about $20. It is a paperback, 104 page guide that will provide answers to your questions about HRT and the various kinds of drugs prescribed for that. In an event, this is serious business and should not be undertaken without the medical supervision of your physician.

Bottom line...forget those herbal hormones...they don't work and will just drain your bank account. HRT will work but must be done under a doctor's care. I have been on HRT for almost a year and am getting results. I anticipate that I'll probably achieve my goals in another year...maybe two at the most. It is not a quick fix solution, but rather a progressive program to be done over a period of time. Serious risks are involved if trying to do this on your own so be advised.

I hope this helps you to understand a little more about HRT and it's effects on you. Get the book, acquire all the knowledge you can...and seek medical consultation. Most of all....be safe with your health!:)

Love,
Christine Renee

Jane101
01-18-2005, 10:39 PM
:D :D thanx for the advice everyone...this info really helps me out...
sincerly,
jane 101 :)

Wendy me
01-18-2005, 10:58 PM
jane 101 watch some here are crazey.............not me

Roxie_31
01-18-2005, 11:07 PM
Not to mention that some of those HRT's are DANGEROUS!

Steffie
01-19-2005, 01:42 AM
Yep listen to Christine she's a fountain of knowledge as I found out recently :)

There's a lot to consider with this and you have to be committed as she obviously is.

Where as me I just want bigger tits lol :D

Take care

love

Steffie xxx