PDA

View Full Version : Earliest meories of liking fem things?

heathr1
10-29-2006, 01:51 PM
The erliest time I can remember likng femmy things was when my parents used to go out and arrange a sitter to come over.

I must have only been about 6 years old and she used to let me play with her long pony tail:happy: I also recall her wearing longish boots.

princessmichelle
10-29-2006, 01:55 PM
I wanted Barbie dolls when I was that age.

But I didn't discover female clothing until a couple of years later.

pm

Jaydee
10-29-2006, 02:52 PM
I remember being facinated with girls clothes somewhere in third grade, maybe age 9. I didn't start wearing until a few years later.

Jaydee

AprilMae
10-29-2006, 03:01 PM
I didn't realize it at the time, but it was in Kindergarten. My teacher wore RHT stockinks (this was 1966). She would wear open toed slippers a lot of the time, anfd I would always be fascinated by the stockings. Then as I got a little older I would notice what shoes women wore, especially sling backs and slides. The sound of the shoe slapping as they walked gave me goose bumps.

LindaG
10-29-2006, 04:07 PM
I was about 6 or 7 at the Bunker Hill parade I was watching a group of girls
Marching by in white boots and panty hose. and I thought to myself That I wanted to wear what the had on. sure enough my mom for some odd reason had white boots. and all women have panty hose on they went. and as the years progressed my wearing different articles of clothing progressed I did not put on a bra untill about 12 ditto for a girlde. lip stick and other mascra in my 20's and underware I think also my 20's also dresses about 15 or so

Julie York
10-29-2006, 05:28 PM
Your posts are all about retrospective experiences and "what ifs" and "did you ever."

Is there no way you can free yourself and bring these feelings you have to the surface so that you can express them now? It's not a criticism. I am just curious why you are so stuck in the past. All your Cd references seem to be from the past. But you could go on Ebay right now and buy a leather skirt or lipstick and do it for real.

Agles
10-29-2006, 05:36 PM
i want to say i was about 4. going through my mother's jewelry and makeup.
funny thing is i asked her about that and she does not remember me doing anything like that??

well im doing it again now :heehee:
i so got to ask if i can just start ordering avon off her

='.'=
Jamie

Lisa Marie
10-29-2006, 05:54 PM
For me it was when I was about 10 or 11. I loved the way pantyhose looked on women and I knew my mom had some so I started wearing her pantyhose while she was out they felt so soft and wonderful didnt ever want to take them off.

tgirlsfriend
10-29-2006, 06:13 PM
i think it started when i was arround 4 - 5 years old

loki_uk
10-29-2006, 06:24 PM
Getting bullied at first school wetting myself, and the teachers giving me those big blue school knickers to wear instead

I blame my parents, they were much more comfy than the horrible y-fronts they made me wear

Tanya83
10-29-2006, 09:19 PM
I lost my mom to cancer when I was 10. I'm pretty sure my desires started around that time because I do remember wearing some of her things when she was sick just before she died.
For me, maybe it's the loss of my mother that has instilled this feeling in me.

veryhappyto0
10-29-2006, 10:06 PM
When I first knew I wanted to dress I can't remeber, but I do remember clearly the I first time I did. My mom and dad had gone out and the baby sitter was watching tv, I was 7. I dressed in my mothers square dancing clothes, petty coats, dress, hoes and heels. After playing dress up I went to bed and the next morning when my mother woke me up, I was still dressed...shortlythere after was also my first trip to a doctor for my "confusion.":happy:

Brianne_bc
10-29-2006, 10:31 PM
mmm I remember when i was about 4. The lady who baby sat me... ide grab her high heels and put them on and walk around the house.... Now looking at this from a psycological event my mum allways wore heels and i probly missed her... and wanted to be like her... yeh Ide get in trouble for wearing the ladies heels but i kept doing it... I think thats when i first realized i needed to go underground so to speak.. so when she wasnt looking ide try them on...

tammie
10-29-2006, 10:35 PM
Hi Everyone: The first thing I remember liking a lot was WOMEN. I remember my mom's pretty friends and how much I liked it when they would spend time with me. Also I remember getting scolded by some mean woman for being inthe kitchen with the women instead of ot in the living room with the men. They wer all smoking and watching (and talking incessantly) about football. The women on the other hand were in the kitchen with all the food, and they looked pretty and smelled so good.

suit
10-30-2006, 07:46 AM
Women , that's the obsession too .
some of my earliest memories are looking for there slick smooth swishy clothes , looking for how and why ?

I have since become convinced that some of us are hard wired for searching out her pheromones . and clothes become a huge wick sucking these up . generally her clothes are soft smooth warm and smell better than chocolate chip cookies even if we don't concisely recognize we smell anything .

this I feel is like bait and switch but the program, not much off a gooses imprinting, is very hard to over ride or erase .

Thoughts ?

sweeting
10-30-2006, 08:08 AM
about 9 or10 stole a neibors ligerie off the line

ellieparsons
10-30-2006, 08:16 AM
i was about 8 years old, with my mothers clothes, i have not stopped dressing yet.

Carly Morgan
10-30-2006, 08:57 AM
I remember wanting to try on my mother's panties around age 7 or 8, because they were so different from mine and I was curious to see how they felt. Hers were pink and soft nylon, mine were white, rough cotton. I loved the feeling and did it often. I didn't start to wear her other things until later, maybe age ten or so. I discovered her bras, girdles and nylons, and just had to try them too. Slips also became especially enticing!

The rest, as they say, is history. That was nearly fifty years ago, and I still love wearing female underwear, both my own and my wife's, and do it as often as I can. I'm still a closet dresser, though, and probably always will be.

Carly

Victoria Anne
10-30-2006, 09:11 AM
first time huh? well I cant say for sure as I have worn panties as long as I can remember and I believe I grew at about the rate of a gg wearing my first bra at about 14 .And wow discovered pantyhose and other underclothes. Fully dressing on and off from about 20 to 28 and for the last 18 years as often as I possibly can and loving it as it is who I am.:D

Maureen
10-30-2006, 10:51 AM
I remember watching the TV show "That Girl" with Marlo Thomas and wanting so much to be like her. My mother used to tease me about having a crush on her, because I would always have a big smile on my face when the show came on.

soccervixen
10-30-2006, 11:24 AM
Um, just about 5 days now, and I'm in my mid-40's! Very strong feelings, though.

Jere Oneil
10-30-2006, 03:05 PM
When I first started elementary school, I was jealous off the pretty dresses the girls got to wear.

Tiana
10-30-2006, 03:25 PM
about 8 or 9 i think for me. i just loved touching silky material and would sit for hours just admiring these things now i can't stop wearing them some 37 years later.x

Rachel32533
10-30-2006, 03:29 PM
I developed a feeling for girl cloths early. I have a sister a year older and my mother would often dress me in my sisters cloths when we were young. As I got older I would sneak my sister's panties out and wear them to school. As I aged I would wear them more and more. When I was about 14, my parents went out of town, and I dressed in my sister's cloths, mother's wig and went out for a walk! Had a great time..It was such a trill. Before long I had some cloths hid and I dressed every chance I got. Today I still have that desire and dress every chance possible. If you have a desire to crossdress you will eventualy try it, and I am sure most will continue.