PDA

View Full Version : hi ladies who loves to closet raid

Felicia Fox
10-29-2006, 03:08 PM
hi ladies,

i know this thread maybe has been made already but who loves to closet raid mothers closet or sister or mother in law please list your favorite items my favorite items are a ladies fox coat and high heels, mohair sweaters. :love: Felicia

Butterfly Bill
10-29-2006, 03:55 PM
Ever since I moved out of my parent's house at age 18 I have never raided the closet of any female. (I buy stuff for myself.) You are asking for trouble if you do this, expecially if it's their "intimate apparel". Do you like other people using your things without asking for permission?

trickcd
10-30-2006, 04:40 AM
I love to raid my sisters closet.

She has a lovely full length red dress that clings in all the right places, mix that with my own stockings and uderwear and i have a fab time

pedalpusher
10-30-2006, 06:45 AM
hi ladies,

i know this thread maybe has been made already but who loves to closet raid mothers closet or sister or mother in law please list your favorite items my favorite items are a ladies fox coat and high heels, mohair sweaters. :love: Felicia

Welcome to the forum Felicia. Let me start by saying this about this place. I did a thread 2 weeks ago "Other Women's Clothes", I suggest you look it up and read some of the grief I took on this. The majority on here acted like they were "Innocent" of this wrong doing once they left home. So in other words, I did it as a kid, but now that I am out of the house I don't do it and if you do it you are completely wrong. It's kind of 2 faced if you ask me. I do agree though that it is not the correct thing to do, but we are girls and trying on other girls stuff is fun to me:heehee:

To answer your question, yes, I from time to time when the opportunity is right, will raid my mother-in-laws and sister-in-laws closet. For me, it is generally their "Intimate Apparel" that I enjoy trying on. Sorry, I am guilty and I know there are many more out there that just won't admit to it. Good luck with this topic because I have spoken all I am going to about this:happy:

ellieparsons
10-30-2006, 08:18 AM
I like to raid my mothers closet, we are both the same dress size, for her dresses, skirts & outfits, shoes

soccervixen
10-30-2006, 11:28 AM
right now since I have no clothes, I dress up in my wife's clothes when the house is empty - is that raiding? I just wear it around the house, then put it back where I found it.

Charolette time
11-07-2006, 01:36 PM
Sometimes when putting my panties and stuff in the cloths hamper and I spot a piece of my wifes in there especially if its new and she has just worn it, Ill try it on ,it leaves her smell on me and I then think of her all night,it makes for a happy ending to an other wise long day, Love Charolette

Stephenie S
11-07-2006, 01:43 PM
Eeew! Gross!

Stay out of my closet, please!

This is more than impolite, it's disgusting. Would you like me comming in and trying on YOUR underwear? And then "putting it back"?

Have some consideration. Get your own stuff.

Steph