PDA

View Full Version : telling my wife

mmandy31
10-29-2006, 03:11 PM
Well last night i did it and told my wife that i dress .
Boy i was in for a shock only to find out she loved it because i thought she would be mad boy was i wrong.
i even dressed for her and she was all over me telling me how i looked good ..
how it got started was we were to dress up for halloween she as boy george and i said i would go as girl george which she thought was funny so i went up stairs dressed in some lingerie and night gown then came down stairs figuring she would scream bloody mad but she was ok with it and i was releived
so now we can go shopping together for lingerie .:hugs:

Shelly Preston
10-29-2006, 03:25 PM
Congratulations Mandy

Just remember go at her pace she may change her mind

Don't take anything as a given just yet

Glad its all off to a good start

ankletauntie
10-29-2006, 03:32 PM
I only wish it was as straight forward for me.Remember "softly softly catchee monkey".
Lauren.xx

MJ
10-29-2006, 03:40 PM
good for you .remember take it slow at her pace

Nigella
10-29-2006, 03:43 PM
Be prepared for the ups and downs and go with the flow. Give her the keys to the ride, and let her control things, there is nothing worse than a back seat driver

Krystenw
10-29-2006, 03:52 PM
Hey,
What Nigella said.
It has taken me 32 years to get to where I am today.
My wife liked it so much that I ended up going to dinner with her and her mother and three sisters-in-law. She thought it was great. Then six months later she thought I needed to see a doctor to try to quit.
After that fiasco, my daughters found out and didn't seem to mind and she has been fine with it since.
Just take it easy and don't ever not tell her the whole truth again.

Sandra
10-29-2006, 03:56 PM
Take it slow with her and there is a place here for her in the GG forum if she would like to join, it will help her understand CDing more.