PDA

View Full Version : 3 days girly..to various degrees!

Adrienne Heels
10-29-2006, 06:34 PM
Well, last week I had 3 opportunities to be femme to some degree…..
On Thursday afternoon, I had a makeover at the Clinique counter in Lord & Taylor while in drab! My Clinique rep had told me about an event they were holding, so I was eager to make an appointment. I arrived wearing girly jewelry and 2” heeled loafers, carrying a Nine West tote bag with my makeup and wig inside. The cool thing was that while I was having the makeover, a number of people came by with no apparent notice being made. One GG was checking out lipsticks right in front of me. Another woman’s little boy was staring right at me, but didn’t say anything. It was so much fun, and a shame that I had to remove the makeup when she was done.
On Friday, a salon appointment and then shopping. All day girly!! I wore a black blazer, blue sweater, black jeans and black ankle boots with 3” heels. My fav moment of the day was when, while passing through Lord & Taylor, a Chanel rep asked me, “miss, would you like to join us for a makeover?” That just made the whole day! I was shopping with other women right next to me and again, no comments or stares at all.
And on Saturday, while working outside, I wore a pair of Gap womens’ bootcut jeans all day and my wife never even noticed! I even went to the liquor store in the fem jeans.

Love,

Karyn

JoanFlores
10-29-2006, 08:01 PM
It looks like you had a real good time, I hope I get a chance to do the same.

Kaitlyn Michele
10-29-2006, 11:31 PM
Karyn your days sound like they were wonderful!

especially the makeover comment ----i bet you are still thinking about that!LOL

did you buiy anything special??

how bout some pics!!!

take care and keep having fun
michele

Phyliss
10-30-2006, 03:50 AM
Karyn, I so envy you. Must have been wonderful. Being able to wear the "jeans" is the best part. I've got quite a few of them and wear them quite often. Nothing has been said about them for the past three months of wearing. (not the same pair.)

Adrienne Heels
10-30-2006, 07:18 AM
Michele,

Thank you. Yes, I am still thinking about the makeover request!! I did buy a pretty red cable sweater and sparkly red cami to wear underneath. I also got a new wig! I'll post some pics tonight in the pic area.

Phyllis,

Thank you, too! It was so much fun wearing the jeans all day....they were not too snug (10..I usually wear 8) and that was why they became yard jeans. Didn't look too fem so wifey never noticed.

Kisses,

Karyn

Charolette time
11-07-2006, 01:53 PM
Ive tryed on jeans at Wal-Mart and they fit but trying to lose lbs dont want to spend too much right now, also the weather here in central Ma, in the fall makes them that much more comfortable and warm, size 24 --some day Ill be able to wear 10-12 hope hope / nothing like a romp in the leaves, Charolette