PDA

View Full Version : girly type skirts for males

eleventhdr
10-30-2006, 04:34 AM
Etc et all!

hey given a real chance would you dress in femiine type underwaer and wear girly type skirts etc.

I now know that given a real chnace that i would really perfeer this type of clothing over male clothing all around indeed to be able to change back into a child aand be a real little girl and dress as such and be allowed to grow up female oh well

Jay Suzy!

soccervixen
10-30-2006, 11:50 AM
I'm really wanting to wear some ruffled boy shorts and a chiffon tiered ruffled skirt.

Karren H
10-30-2006, 12:07 PM
Hey. We all make our own "real chances"... So I wear a skirt or dress when ever I go out enfemme. Love to wear them more often but not every day!!

Love Karren

KarenSusan
10-30-2006, 12:34 PM
I would love nothing better than to wear a blouse and skirt or dress all the time, everywhere.

JoAnnDallas
10-30-2006, 12:35 PM
I was watching the "Today Show" and they were showing off male fashons for females. They did say that the new fashions are cut for a female body. I kinda felt like, "Well that's discrimination for you". If I knew whom to email a complaint to, I would, saying, "What about female fashions for males". Just goes to show you that acceptable crossdressing is a one way street.

Billijo49504
10-30-2006, 12:51 PM
JoAnn, I saw the same segment, and it really made me PO. Of course some of the stuff, i wouldn't wear in guy or gurl mode. Especially that stupid little hat.....BJ

linnea
10-30-2006, 12:57 PM
Well, I didn't see the Today Show segment, but the topic, as you have said, indicates yet again that the acceptance of crossdressing is one-way. I think that we have little to no chance of changing this in any of our lifetimes. So I guess we just have to accept it and enjoy that fact that our crossdressing is at least legally acceptable (in most USA places, anyway) and we have a website like this one where we can share our thoughts and feelings and questions, etc.

Nikki A.
10-30-2006, 08:49 PM
I did see the Today show and it was basically an updated Annie Hall look. If it were acceptable yes I would wear a skirt in male mode. At certain times they would be cooler than jeans and there is a lot more variety.

Kathryn Philips
10-30-2006, 10:02 PM
If I dont dress at least 60% feminine then I'd rather not at all. For me it is about ourwardly displaying how I feel inside. So wearing a skirt in male mode would not really do it for me.

suzanne
10-31-2006, 03:51 AM
Changes like that don't happen by themselves, you know. A lot of progress could be made if feminine style clothes can be made to look natural on a man's body. Does anybody have any sewing talent? Or perhaps know someone who can solve the technical problems and get stylish samples made? One thing more is needed; the right model who can wear those clothes on a runway without making it look awkward or freakish (that lets me out, for sure) BTW, How much would it take to get Dave Foley? Combine that with a demand, which you surely have in this forum, and the right person could make a go of it.

bobby_hansen
10-31-2006, 08:58 AM
This was discussed extensively over at Christianity.com... Fun thread watching all of the "moral" folks state their views over men in skirts!

http://forums.christianity.com/m_1328510/mpage_1/tm.htm

JoAnnDallas
10-31-2006, 09:32 AM
In places like Samoa, you will find men wearing a dress shirt with tie and a wrap around skirt called a Lavalava.

Paula Thomas
10-31-2006, 09:58 AM
Karen Sue - "I would love nothing better than to wear a blouse and skirt or dress all the time, everywhere."

:iagree:

pattihose
10-31-2006, 10:13 AM
The reason we dress is because we want to be femme , and I personally like having both worlds....but when I am femme, I'm much hotter than when I'm wearing JEANS....I love being silky...!:2c:

Shergirly
11-21-2006, 10:22 PM
Would wear skirts and hose and blouse all the time if i could.mmm

Shergirly

LisaRose
11-22-2006, 08:34 AM
I wear skirts most of the time. someone coined the term 'En Fab' awhile back. I really like the term. Men in 'women's' wear or women in 'men's' wear but not trying to 'pass'. All it takes is the courage to be different and daring. Yes, you'll get the stares and sometimes gawffa's behind your back but in time things will change.

Emma England
11-22-2006, 08:35 AM
Well, if you want to wear a skirt, then what's stopping you?

For me, the cold weather is a disincentive.

Summertime means more skirt wearing.

JoAnnDallas
11-22-2006, 10:01 AM
I saw some blouses the other day at Walmart that looked just like mens shirts. The only difference was the placement of the buttons and button holes.
I bet if I wore one to work, no one would notice. LOL

Karen H.....Want to try it out and let us know how it went???

Jere Oneil
11-22-2006, 02:32 PM
I do wear skirts a great feal of the time at home, but as far as wearing skirts out in public, I only wear men's kilts. Of course, I wear panties under them unless I go regimental, then I have a short black half slip which feels great against my bare bottom when I sit down.

Nikki T
11-22-2006, 08:57 PM
I think for me if given the opportunity i think i would dress en femme all the time or almost all the time. I cant wait to buy a pair of tight girly jeans, show of my ass. I just love the feeling and it feels so sexy, i cant wait to be able to go out, thats gonna be awhile, too much hair LOL

ashlee chiffon
11-22-2006, 09:13 PM
i feel most comfortible en femme and wear skirts with half slips and dresses with slips every chance i get...whenever that is...when i get home at night...off comes the pants and on comes the bra,panties, enhancers, and gown...or most typically, a skirt! It's just not the feminine feeling of wearing them, but the movent of the material and loosnesse....feeling of freedom, actually, from pants binding my legs and rubbing...
the softness and brushing of material against my legs very calming and relaxing...
just the gurly in me i guess!