PDA

View Full Version : Metamorphosis

Kate Simmons
10-30-2006, 05:19 AM
I was wondering how many feel they need to go through a big "change" when they become their femme self? By that I mean do you feel you need to act like a totally different person (female) than your regular self? It used to be that way for me but I've since incorporated all of my feelings and am basically the same person regardless of how I'm dressed or how I present myself. I'm still the same person who can smoke cigars, wise cracks, walks gracefully, acts sexy and dances like a woman. Confuses some people and keeps 'em guessing sometimes but I wouldn't have it any other way. So, does your bearing and manner change when you are your femme self and if so, why?:happy: Ericka/Rich

Victoria Anne
10-30-2006, 06:31 AM
Yes I do change when I become Victoria,I let my femme side come ,at all other times I must represe her as to show my femme side in my prof. There could be some very ugly results,possibly even fatal in some areas. So you see I must represe Victoria Anne when working.That said Victoria Anne is who I am, she is me.

Kate Simmons
10-30-2006, 06:36 AM
Love your name, Hon. It used to be mine but I found Ericka was more suitable as to who I am. My nickname used to be Tori however, as I didn't like Vicky.:happy: Ericka/Rich

DAVIDA
10-30-2006, 07:05 AM
I am pertty much the same no matter what I am wearing. That may be due to the fact that I am not very feminine while I am in womens clothing. That doesn't mean that I don't feel that way!

Lisa Golightly
10-30-2006, 07:12 AM
No... I'm just the same old, same old...

christineR
10-30-2006, 08:33 PM
definately a different person, when I'm dressed I can't even pararall park,sometimes. I really feel like I'm someone else. I seem to calm down much more and slow down.

Karren H
10-30-2006, 09:06 PM
Nope....I'm me, just prettier!!! Ohhh....It was ok to answer this one, Ericka???

:D

hehehe

Love Karren

brandie
10-30-2006, 09:27 PM
same person doing plumbing fixing thangs arourd the house.
just like to dress in fem, love the felling it gives me.
with 5 older sisters sorta was raised that way,

brandie