PDA

View Full Version : Have these forums changes your behaviour

keeley
10-30-2006, 05:44 AM
Out of curiosity have these forums influenced your cross dressing behaviour.

Before joining I was more of a wear lingerie only type of girl. After reading the threads this has changed in to wearing more. Is this typical?

Phyliss
10-30-2006, 06:05 AM
Oh YESSSSS has my dressing behavior changed since I've been coming here.

Used to be just the idea of wearing some panties was more than enough for me. Now I wear them, a bra, and stockings everyday topped off with jeans from Fashion Bug and now that cooler weather is here I wear turtle neck "T"s from either Lane Bryant or F.B. Plus some neutral looking shoes from Payless. Make up of course everyday, done lightly so as to not attract too much attention.

Kate Simmons
10-30-2006, 06:32 AM
Guess I could say that. I didn't take myself that seriously before. I definately don't now. I've realized that being comfortable with myself is the more important thing, not how I'm dressed. I've kind of changed the old axiom. It's the "woman"(or man) who makes the clothes, not the clothes that make the woman!:happy: Ericka/Rich

Victoria Anne
10-30-2006, 06:58 AM
yes I have definately change since coming to the site,reading all the posts has helped me to realize I am not just some guy who wears panties and a bra.
I have found that which has eluded me all my life ,and that is who I am,Victoria Anne Cassell.I love who I am and I dont know quite how but at the time when I finally admitted this to myself there was a strange metamorphasis,in that the sexual component is gone .Yet I feel so much better as though a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I feel Victoria Anne is who I was meant to be and by the grace of GOD I am and have the help and support of my wife.:D

Raychel
10-30-2006, 07:14 AM
Has it ever. I have told my wife, and I used to be just lingerie, now it is dresses, shoes, pantyhose as well:D

Adrienne Heels
10-30-2006, 07:20 AM
Oh, yes....I was not very serious before this place, but I have really been awakened as a girl since joining here. I would NEVER have thought about going out dressed before reading what other girls have done!

Karren H
10-30-2006, 08:10 AM
Nahhhh. I was just as wackey as before I joined this group... Dressing fully...in all the wrong places. Lol.

Love Karren

soccervixen
10-30-2006, 11:30 AM
It's only been a few days, but I think it is ...

hotbobbie
10-30-2006, 11:35 AM
To some degree yes but i have always dressed but i get out more now. I also wear more make up than before

jamiecd636
10-30-2006, 12:00 PM
Being here has really changed who I am. After reading about everyones experiences, I have found myself enjoying many of the same experiences, such as going out, makeup, and shopping. You could say that I have gain courage from the strengh, others have shared her.

JoAnnDallas
10-30-2006, 12:09 PM
Since joining the forum, I started going out in the daylight and havin a ball doing it. Also I have gotten better with my makeup, thanks to the tips inthe Beauty Forum. I also have made some great friendships and now feel more intune with my fem self.

shannonsilk
10-30-2006, 12:34 PM
i was almost entirely a lingerie wearer at home only. since reading posts i bought makeup and clothes and wnt out once (friday). i need to work on makeup before i try it again. perhaps it is more of a confidence thing than to do with my appearance. i did not feel like i looked as good as i wanted to.

Cassy11
10-30-2006, 03:43 PM

Not my behaviour, but just knowing that there are others that have the same questions, doubts, concerns, and feelings that I have make this thing called CD'ing easier to live with and enjoy.

christie
10-30-2006, 03:52 PM
Definitely, I have been out more, I dress more often, and I have been brave enough to meet other cds. The main thing that has changed since I have been here, has been my confidence and comfort level with feminine self. Thanks to all for the support.

Christie

EricaCD
10-30-2006, 03:57 PM

Not my behaviour, but just knowing that there are others that have the same questions, doubts, concerns, and feelings that I have make this thing called CD'ing easier to live with and enjoy.

:yt: Also, while my behavior has not changed appreciably as a result of my reading here, my look sure has! (And for the better!!!!)

Erica

CarmenG
10-30-2006, 04:48 PM
behavior change ? don't think so; however, since joining this site I have matured in the sense that my thoughts and sensations of being who I am during the time I am dressed is very often shared by many others with the same results.
I've learned to accept the life that I lead without any hestitation or doubts of who I am. I've become a more deeply aware person as well as a person who can percieve and appreciate the thoughts of others. I have learned to share my excitment with you, my sadness with you, and even my most intimate feelings of being a woman. even if just for a little while.
I can not begin to express the gratitude I have for some of you, and even when the GG's plug in as well.......:Peace:

Brianna Lovely
10-30-2006, 05:10 PM
After reading many posts, I fully accepted my fem side and embraced her. In a very short time I mustered the courage to go out in public and there's no turning back now.
A special thank you to all the wonderful gurls on this forum.
Hugs,
Brianna

Sweet Cindy
10-30-2006, 05:14 PM
I've noticed that for someone in my position, this forum and other crossdressing sites are a double-edged sword of sorts.

On the plus side, it's great to know I'm not alone and this is a surprisingly well-populated area of the web and indeed the world. There is a lot of support and education and community which creates a comfort level.

However, since my wife doesn't yet know, that comfort can be a danger. I need to remind myself that she won't find this normal at all and won't have had months/years of emailing and chatting, learning and growing in the crossdresser's world. I need to remember how shocking the news will be to her. Although I've dropped enough hints, maybe she's researching right now...

CarmenG
10-30-2006, 05:22 PM
BABY STEPS my sister...... don't rush into it, let her decide when she is ready. in the meantime get you some literature on crossdressing and just mention to her or let her find it, and just spark up the conversation. hell that's how it worked for me. it may work or it may not for you. but in any case, don't give up the fight.. and above all be patient.....:thumbsup:

ElleCD
10-30-2006, 05:26 PM
Radically. From occasional lingerie wearer to dressing fully with wig and make up and seeking contact with other girls. In just a few months. Which means feeling more at ease with myself, more frustrated at not doing this earlier and taking more risks with my marriage. Cindy put it very well - a double edged sword.

Sweet Cindy
10-30-2006, 05:27 PM
Thanks, Carmen - baby steps is good advice. I'm taking a break from hinting to my wife and trying to focus on just her for a while.

Behavior wise, this forum and other sites have just increased my desire to dress and go out. I had already reached the point of going out before finding sites like this, now I just want to do it more and more!

MJ
10-30-2006, 06:14 PM
yes and to know that i have friends here who do what i do. and learn more i rhink i am better informed

Jaydee
10-30-2006, 07:02 PM
Yes, coming to this site has given me a better understanding of myself. It has open me up also. I used to be very hidden. My stash of femme stuff was small and only puchased something a couple times a year. In the six montths I have been coming here, I have cracked the closet door open a little bit to my SO, which is good, but I have also started buying more femme gear, shich has a definite downside($). But overall I think it has been for the better.

Jaydee

Kristen Marie
10-30-2006, 07:13 PM
Have to ageee with Jaydee. Kristen has been sleeping for a while and after reading so many great posts here, the little stash of clothing I hung onto after the last purge is now beginning to grow. I need to find more baby steps to take with the wife.

Maggie Kay
10-30-2006, 07:37 PM
Absolutely. Not only making me feel much less of an alien in my own land but I learned so much as to how when and where to dress. I learned about how to best get ear piercing done. It help me with hair and makeup advise. And yes, it encouraged me to go further and realize more of who I am.

Kay

ellieparsons
10-30-2006, 08:00 PM
Yes, since i've joined this forum, i have been dressing alot more than i used too, and dressing up in more different items of clothing

sandra-leigh
10-30-2006, 08:22 PM

I'll be the odd-one-out and say that I have dressed less since joining the forum, and I think my buying has slowed down a bit.

suzy
10-30-2006, 08:42 PM
Nope, my Bx has not changed, that I can tell from reading the posts here. I have learned a lot more and enjoy the tips and advise, but I'm the same person that I have always been.:D