PDA

View Full Version : telling your s/o

wifesundies
10-30-2006, 12:17 PM
After 11 years of marriage I finally got the courage to tell my wife about my "secret side". She was taken aback at forst but said since she has litttle kinky quirks she was ok with it. I just wish I hadn't waited so long to tell her. So, if you're reading this and haven't told your s/o, do so right now. It was like a 2 ton weight was lifted off my shoulders. She can't wait to take me shopping and looks more forward to Christmas shopping than ever before.

SherriePall
10-30-2006, 12:44 PM
Congratulations. Just take it slowly. Don't let your femme side go wild. And don't let her forget how much you love her.

Tree GG
10-30-2006, 12:49 PM
Congratulations. Just take it slowly. Don't let your femme side go wild. And don't let her forget how much you love her.

Amen, here-here, :iagree: and any other affirmations you can think of.

Krystenw
10-30-2006, 01:12 PM
I totally agree with the other Ladies.
If everyone is lieing about this what else are we keeping secret.

soccervixen
10-30-2006, 01:34 PM
My "secret side" has just manifested itself in the last week, but I have told my wife about buying women's panties, she was OK with that, offered to buy some for me! (I told her that they would make great gifts, so she said she would get me some for "stocking stuffers" at Christmas). I told her I wanted a French Maid outfit for when I do the dishes, she laughed and said I was wild, told me she wanted one for herself. Since we are close in size (she's actually slightly taller), I think I will take her up on it, then put it on some night in the bedroom and see how she responds.

I haven't told her yet about playing dress up with her clothes when no one's home. I'm going to test the waters a little bit and see where this all goes.

hotbobbie
10-30-2006, 01:38 PM
I would not push it by telling her you used her clothing as that is a whole different animal.

Tracy_Victoria
10-30-2006, 01:45 PM
Although they say honesty is the best policy, it best to try to test the water, but there again if after so many years of marriage (living together) if you can't judge your partner attitude to such a matter, then maybe there are other matters you need to look at/focus on as well.

Good Luck to you, but go slowly, and gently, over pigging out and making both yourselves sick. ie we have all seen/read posts where the wife realises she has opened pandoras box and slams the lid firmly shut! Yet it really does not need to be like that if you both proceed with caution, and respect for each others feeling.

hope you have fun.

Tree GG
10-30-2006, 01:46 PM
I would not push it by telling her you used her clothing as that is a whole different animal.

From this late-to-know, learning the rules for this game SO, I really don't care that he wore my clothes on occassion secretly. I did wonder why the slip straps kept breaking, but I fixed those easily enough. It was actually amusing to find out he'd been wearing a silky tube top as a skirt. I never wore it anymore so I never missed it. Most things he put in the laundry or back in the drawer when done.

Now that he's out, however, he's a bit greedier. I found a sale on panty hose & bought 4 pair. He tried to take them all. I took 2 back.

Too much, too fast is a bigger problem than borrowing IMO.

MariaMac
10-30-2006, 02:19 PM
I would definitely agree with the posts suggesting that it is best to take it slowly with your s/o.
After having been an occasional CDer for most of my life, I finally admitted my feelings to my 2nd wife earlier this year after we had both had a lot to drink and were discussing fantasies.
She was okay with it and for my birthday in May she bought me a skirt, shoes, tights, stockings and knickers.
She knows that I have tried them on, but she has not yet seen me dressed up.
I am a little hesitant to go to the next stage and involve her, but I am looking forward to it too. I want this to be an additional part of our relationship which is already good.
She has promised to take me shopping in London before Christmas and I can't wait.
I totally love this forum.

Ashley Helen
10-30-2006, 02:44 PM
My wife of 30 years (in November) is convent educated and has verystraight views. I know that after all this time my coming out to her would not go well. At the same time, if it caused a split in our relationship (which is the last thing I would want) I cannot see her keeping the information to herself.
I would rather never come out to my wife than risk the consequences.

Love

Helen
xx

Sky
10-30-2006, 03:36 PM
So, if you're reading this and haven't told your s/o, do so right now.

I love it when, after spending so much time gathering facts and doing a deep analysis of each particular case, one of us makes such an unquestionable statement. :tongueout

By the way, if you're reading this and you haven't tried parachuting, do so right now.

Nigella
10-30-2006, 05:54 PM
I love it when, after spending so much time gathering facts and doing a deep analysis of each particular case, one of us makes such an unquestionable statement. :tongueout

By the way, if you're reading this and you haven't tried parachuting, do so right now.

both will bring you down to earth with a bump :lol: