PDA

View Full Version : Shoe Insanity

Rene L
10-30-2006, 03:28 PM
Well, over my lunch break today I went to Payless and bought two pairs of ladies shoes. One is a pair of heels, about 2 1/2" with a cute little bow just above the toes. Of course the lady figured I was shopping for halloween. But then I found a second pair of rather conservative shoes. They have a 1 1/2" heel and cover most of my foot. I asked the lady before I paid for them if she thought they'd be noticably a woman's shoe if I wore them every day. Her reply was that it depended on how long my slacks were.

Well, here's the insane part. I'm sitting at my desk in a rather conservative office with black knee-high stockings on and the conservative pair of shoes. It feels SOOOO good, yet I'm rather nervous, too. Our office is 70% or more women, so I'm expecting to be noticed before the day's over. But I'm planning to wear them regularly! Well see!!!

Jennifer_Ph
10-30-2006, 03:31 PM
I wear heels (masculine) in drab a lot. And pantyhose every day, of course. I rarely get noticed. It's your life - have fun with it!

lahr
10-30-2006, 05:03 PM
Hello Rene. I admire your courage. Once I wore a mans business suit, White shirt and tie, panty hose and panties and black patent stilettos. It was for a charitble event out of state and only a few people were there. I really loved the experience but I dont think that i'd ever do it again.