PDA

View Full Version : My new hair... soon!

KayleighTV_UK
01-07-2005, 02:11 PM
Hi everyone,

I was gonna keep this a secret, but im off to get my hair sorted out next week!!! because i have a 4 day car show comming up and i have to look presentable.. well, thats my excuse anyway!!!

Im having about 5-6" taken off, my fringe defined and layered, so when i tie it back i get a short fringe that i can clip to the rest of my hair (i will get to wear hair clips!!! at work???!?!?!??!!? ) and then dyed black with red highlights... i cant waittttt!!!!!! really really excited about it..

Im planning on getting my ears peirced finally on the same day... i have my navel done.. but i have never done my ears because i was worried about looking to girly.. but now ive decided to do my hair what have i got to loose? and besides, if anyone dosent like it they can, to use and english term, sod right off!!! ha ha..

Anyway, just wanted to hear your views, do you all think it will suit me? because it looks good to me in my head.. jsut wanted a second oppinion..

Kayleigh!

Tristen Cox
01-07-2005, 02:26 PM
It sounds very good indeed to me Kay so do it and have fun. ;) :D

Love
Tristen

stevie h
01-07-2005, 03:10 PM
Of course your right kayleigh. I asked my daughter (24) what she thought of a bloke with both ears pierced. She said probabaly gay. That was a year ago. I was scared shitless. Now i could not give a toss. End of month getting both ears done. Funny thing i don't particulary want to wear ear rings( although i do love them) but rather i want the world to say look he must be gay, both ears and all that. I just don,t care anymore, too tired of hiding. Sod them all. Ears geting done in two weeks and thats that. This forum has helped me so much. I can say things here that i never could. ( tears welling). You have given me the courage to stand up. How cliche is that. Well sod em. Cracking on. love you all.

stevie

kisses

Wendy me
01-07-2005, 03:58 PM
kay sounds good my hair is long enough to be a pain in the as_..........sooooooooooo
nice.

MonaSmith
01-07-2005, 04:16 PM
Of course your right kayleigh. I asked my daughter (24) what she thought of a bloke with both ears pierced. She said probabaly gay. That was a year ago. I was scared shitless. Now i could not give a toss. End of month getting both ears done. Funny thing i don't particulary want to wear ear rings( although i do love them) but rather i want the world to say look he must be gay, both ears and all that. I just don,t care anymore, too tired of hiding. Sod them all. Ears geting done in two weeks and thats that. This forum has helped me so much. I can say things here that i never could. ( tears welling). You have given me the courage to stand up. How cliche is that. Well sod em. Cracking on. love you all.

stevie

kissesI've had both my ears pierced for over 10 years. It really isn't that unusual anymore. I had one done when I was 16 and had the other done a few years afterwards. A lot of my friends have two ear piercings, although, admittedly, mostly in the same ear. It doesnt indicate 'gayness' these days just look at all the young guys walking around with diamonds in both lobes. David Beckham and his footballing pals have made it common.

Kay, you have to post some pics when it is done, It sounds fab. Good luck with it all and let us know how it all goes.

KayleighTV_UK
01-07-2005, 04:44 PM
Kay, you have to post some pics when it is done, It sounds fab. Good luck with it all and let us know how it all goes.

Post some pictures?? of course.. im good at that! haha..

Cant wait to see how it turns out.. shall rush straight online to show off to everyone! X

Kay