PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing and Physical Wellbeing

KarenSusan
10-30-2006, 05:53 PM
A few days I was out walking (in drab) and I stumbled on a crack in the sidewalk. I came down heavily on my left side stomach and chest area. I drove to the local ER to assess how badly I was damaged. I hadn't broken anything but the PA said I would be in pain for awhile. That was an understatement.
For the last 5 days I have been in considerable pain and I have had zero interest in crossdressing. I've also noticed that if I have the flu or a bad cold I have no interest in crossdressing.
Is this just me or when you are in physical distress, do you still have the same level of desire to crossdress?

hotbobbie
10-30-2006, 06:23 PM
I feel when anyone is sick or in pain wanting to do anything no matter what is out as all anyone wants to do is get well.

justtwosexy
10-30-2006, 06:30 PM
I find that I tend to want to get into femme mode more when I am in pain. The mindset tends to lower the hurt and I can ignore it better.

Michelle

JenniferMint
10-30-2006, 08:12 PM
Some days when I feel lazy or overworked, I just dress simply (which means drab, since I need wig+breast forms in order to look female at this point).

On the other hand, sometimes I do dress up as a stress reliever.

vbcdgrl
10-30-2006, 08:18 PM
I have to agree, CDing is no fun if you have some injury or you're sick. A few weeks ago, I was having some back pain. really didn't feel like doing much of anything, including CDing.

Vikki

princessmichelle
10-30-2006, 08:34 PM
Hi,
It's funny how we all have different experiences. My own is that I am more relaxed when I cd. Including when I am sick or in pain the cd-ing will help relieve the pain. Not a lot, but a little.

pm

Angie G
10-30-2006, 08:34 PM
It don't matter I still dress :hugs:
Angie