PDA

View Full Version : Callie's Halloween Report!!!

Marissa Mae
10-30-2006, 06:09 PM
I started a thread here early Saturday night to describe my fantasy being fulfilled, but at the behest of everyone here I stopped writing and started enjoying my 1st ever night in public dressed!!!! Let me just say that if it wasn't for this site and all of you wonderful people, I would have not been as prepared and confidant as I was that night! Luv you all!:love: I didn't shave my legs nor did I go full makeup due to the fact no one but my GG knows and didn't want to make everyone think I was too in to it. Yeah, she is still getting accustomed to this idea, I understand her and am not pushing her to do anything she doesn't feel comfortable doing, but she totally amazed me with her attitude the entire night! Here we go!

Ok, so my GG girlfriend and I napped until about 4:30 PM Saturday night in preparation for the big night. Since it was daylight savings time, there would be an extra hour of partying. :happy: So we get up, and the transformation begins: she applies 2 coats of black nail polish and a coat of clear on my fingernails, and already my heart is racing! :devil: Next, I shave and take a shower, and afterwards apply some powder-scented Dove deodorant to keep me fresh all night!

Then comes the part I have been looking forward to allllllll summer and early fall: first the panties: pink thong, and then the PVC garter belt :p Remember, this is the first time my girl has seen me en-femme, so the feeling in the air weighs heavy in the room as she watches me dress :o She sorta laughs/ giggles, which means she is nervous but ok at this point! Next I roll my black, seamed stockings up my legs and attach them to the garter; after this comes the padded panty, which will serve as my gaffe and shaper for the evening!

By this point my legs are looking long and sexy, but when I strapped my new Baby Doll 4" black patent pumps on, thats the point where I really entered la-la land! :D Next came the black PVC maids outfit, and finally the wig. My girlfriend was amazed: she said that with the wig I underwent a transformation from her boyfriend to some "ugly girl" haha at least I was heading in the right direction! :devil: Next she applied makeup; eyeliner, mascara, red lip plumper, just enough to make me pretty but not over the top enough to arouse suspicion :heehee: Finally, we loaded our purses: I carried one of her adorable baby blue leather purses, sorta small, just perfect for cell phone, id/credit cards and lip plumper!

After that, we preened in the mirror, got the keys, and headed out... :devil:

edit:: here is a pic from the house party. I don't look as good as I was feeling! I wish I could have gone all out and tried to pass, but hey, I had fun regardless!

Don't be mean :o

Marissa Mae
10-30-2006, 06:16 PM
So we headed in to Washington DC to pickup our tickets before we had to go to her sister's house for a Halloween house party. We get to DC, find some quick illegal parking, and get out of the car................. WHAT A RUSH!!! :D The cold air blowing up the dress, my stockinged legs feeling exposed, the high heels clicking on the sidewalks, my wig blowing in my face, catching in the lip gloss and mascara!!!! :love: Ohhhh what I wouldn't give to start that night over again!!!

We cross the street arm in arm, clicking in our heels, laughing at the new-ness of the experience. We get to the bouncer outside to ask where to pick our tickets up, and he says to me "wow, I thought you were a woman! You have the hottest legs!" :o I was sorta caught off guard! Before I can reply my girlfriend says "Hey, stop hitting on my girlfriend!" :D It just took me to the next level!! This was just a preview of how she would act all night on my behalf!

So we get our tickets at another window and again a guy says something to the effect he thought I looked like a woman! Another guy asks me what its like to carry a purse haha I say "I don't know, I just started, but so far its not that bad!" Walking away, a line had formed behind us, and guys and girls alike were smiling and talking "Oh my god, thats a guy!" I was totally shocked: this was just the first 10 minutes of a 6 hour night!!!!!

ColleenCD
10-30-2006, 06:22 PM
Calle, sounds like getting ready is most of the fun! So...whadya' clean?

Colleen

Marissa Mae
10-30-2006, 06:29 PM
My GG is giggling, telling me how weird it was to have guys hitting on her boyfriend, but she was having a great time! Next we were going to her sister's house for the party, and I told her that I thought that was going to be tougher than going out in DC because everyone there knows me :o

So we are the first to arrive at her sister's place; we make some vodka tonics, eat some hors d'oeuvres, and wait for the other guests to arrive. Her sister and boyfriend thought my outfit was great, a shock, and i told them that was what I was going for... little did they know the whole time I was on a high :D While waiting I stole glances at my body encased in PVC, my high heels and how my feet looked and sounded on the hard wood floors! It was bliss!

Guest started arriving; it was a little nervous at first, but I acted normal. I didn't use any female mannerisms or voice, so I was a guy in drag, which was my aim this night. But even though I made it clear I was a guy in a costume, there were guys looking at me :eek: I shrugged it off as them just being shocked at my costume, but 2 hours later, before we left, a guy grabbed my butt, and says "if you were a woman, mmmmm, I would totally have came up to you" It was not in a kidding tone either!!! I thanked him, grabbed my purse and left for DC!

Here is where the night gets gooooooood!

You see, I love DC. I love clubbing and drinking on the town, late night feasts at IHOP. And I have always wondered what it would be like as a woman. Tonight I found out! :D

Mid Town was packed with Halloween revelers, and Club 5 was the most packed of all. In line, which was actually more of a mob, a girl said I looked fabulous :happy: I thanked her while keeping my balance in my 4 " heels amongst the crowd! Its the little things I always wondered about while in high heels: how it would feel standing in line, dancing etc. We finally get in, hit the bathroom, and then find my friends, who have a table downstairs. By now I am feeling sooo good from the euphoria of dressing and slight enebriation which served to make things that much better!

Amy Hepker
10-30-2006, 06:32 PM
You have just lived my dream, I so wish that was me instead of you. Well, anyway I am glad you did get to do it and I am glad you had a great time. Good thing your wife (girfriend) was there to keep the wolves at bay... What no CORSET, did you have an apron??? Let's hear more.

Marissa Mae
10-30-2006, 06:40 PM
So here is where the night really got started, and later ended: Club 5. My friends had a table purchased, and we claimed out spots on the couches next to them. No one had seen me in costume yet, so when we showed up they were blown away! Tons of picture taking, chest feeling haha the girls loved it the most, as for some reason they think a man in skimpy clothing and heels is common ground or something! haha

Anyways, I soon discovered that my guy friends started to turn funny on me! I checked my Myspace and my GF's today, and there are nothing but comments saying "wow, who was that hot girl you had with you?!" I am still trying to figure this out, as it is a little unsettling, but also complimenting as well :o Oh well, it didn't put a scratch in my night!

The rest of the night was dancing and drinking, pictures, pauses to freshen my lip gloss :D We got pretty drunk, which I now sorta regret a little, as I wanted to experience more of being dressed rather than forgetting bits and pieces haha It was fun though! The music was sensational! I even danced on the table for a bit until the bouncer told me to get down :o Ahhhhh again I get to experience the life of a woman at a club! Walking out at 4 AM to the sound of my heels was so fantastic! We walked to get a cab, and a homeless man asked me for my wig :p So I said "what? you want my wig? Why not a dollar instead?!" But being intoxicated, I threw him my locks, and got in the cab with my GF, and went home.

And that about sums it up! What an experience!!!!! I wish I hadn't gotten so drunk, but you know how it is I guess when everything is moving so fast. There wasn't a moment in the night where I was scared or uncomfortable (too much :heehee: ) Overall, my GF had a blast, feels a little better about my dressing, which I am happy about. MY FEET ACHE!! But it is a delicious ache, one which I would love to endure another night! :(

Marissa Mae
10-30-2006, 06:43 PM
You have just lived my dream, I so wish that was me instead of you. Well, anyway I am glad you did get to do it and I am glad you had a great time. Good thing your wife (girfriend) was there to keep the wolves at bay... What no CORSET, did you have an apron??? Let's hear more.

:hugs: This was a big night for both me and my girlfriend (no ring yet :happy: ) Before this she had never seen me dressed, and I had never been out dressed. It was truly a breathtaking experience which I yearn to replay again! I know it probably won't be for a long time, if ever :( , but I can always hope! There is tomorrow night though: Halloween night!!!! But I don't have a wig.. might be a problem! And my GF more than likely will not go out with me, so I will be with just my guyfriends, which may be a little different. ha

Amy Hepker
10-30-2006, 06:45 PM
Girls just want to have fuuunnn!!!

I hope you get to go out more often, make sure you take your SO!!!!

Marissa Mae
10-30-2006, 06:47 PM
If you ever have a chance to go out, if just for a little while: DO IT! DO IT DO IT DO IT! Even if it is just Halloween and no one knows it is a real passion, you owe it to yourself to experience this just once!

I think this was a life altering event: we'll see in the next few days/ weeks. I hope that my GF becomes more comfortable with this. My next dream is to go out with just her to someplace CD friendly, so I can feel what it is like to wear 'normal' clothes like boots and jeans, top etc instead of a ****tish costume :D Don't get me wrong, I like ****tish, but its just not everyday appropriate!

Amy Hepker
10-30-2006, 07:01 PM
I have gone out for Halloween many years ago and had a great time. I had a friend come to the party I was at and the first thing he did when he entered was to lift my dress. Boy did he get a shot, Garter belt, hose, slip, Panty girdle. He didn't say much that I remembered, but I was high on myself too and just LOVING every Second. I do have pictures and someday I may share them, but not now I don't have the time. Oh, and by the way DON'T push the Girlfriend into going out again to soon. Halloween is one thing for real is another and she may draw the line there. Talk to her and express what you would like to do and ask so carefully if she would help. DON'T PUSH!!! It will only drive her away. I have been out before but never in a maid uniform. I have been out by myself too. But there again that is another story in itself. I have never had a bad time while dressed and loved every second every time I did. I just wish I could pass now, but I don't think so.

Marissa Mae
10-30-2006, 07:09 PM
Amy, thanks so much for your advice :happy: The time up until I get to go out again en-femme is going to be critical with my SO. She is ok right now, but is not exstatic about it, if you know what I mean. She tolerates, but won't enable yet :( Oh well, I think she will eventually come to accept it and it will be just another "thing" for her. She was so very supportive that night, I totally love her!

The best was our description for the costumes: I was the girl you see at the bar sober, and she was that girl 10 drinks later that night :devil:

EricaCD
10-30-2006, 08:02 PM
Callie - thanks for a terrific recounting of the evening. It sounds like it was just a fantastic time! I am thrilled to hear it went so well. :)

Erica

PS: Great wig btw!

Marissa Mae
10-30-2006, 08:20 PM
Callie - thanks for a terrific recounting of the evening. It sounds like it was just a fantastic time! I am thrilled to hear it went so well. :)

Erica

PS: Great wig btw!

Thanks Erica! I miss my wig :( Some homeless man will have great hair from now on!

Katrina
10-30-2006, 08:30 PM
Sounds like you had a great time! I should have gone out enfemme this weekend. My SO and I went to Howl at the Moon in Ballmer on Saturday and there were some people dressed up. No guys in "drag" though, so I might have been out of place.

Phoebe Reece
10-30-2006, 09:24 PM
Callie, that was a great account. For someone intentionally trying to be just "a guy in a dress", you look fairly good. I imagine if you were seriously trying to present a femme appearance, you would be fine. No matter how many times you go out in the future, this first time will always stick with you as very special. Keep on having fun with it.

Marissa Mae
10-30-2006, 10:09 PM
Callie, that was a great account. For someone intentionally trying to be just "a guy in a dress", you look fairly good. I imagine if you were seriously trying to present a femme appearance, you would be fine. No matter how many times you go out in the future, this first time will always stick with you as very special. Keep on having fun with it.

Thats the nicest thing to say! Thank you very much :o I know I can present a better en-femme appearance with a bit more effort. I hope there is a day when I can go "all out".

I hope I can go out again as Callie, but to be honest, I am not sure it will happen for a while :( Oh well, I think this last weekend will remain very vivid in my mind for a while!

cindysm33
10-30-2006, 11:33 PM
You looked so great... I wish my GF was as understanding as yours!

Khriss
10-31-2006, 12:02 AM
an accepting (hot) Girlfreind ..and a great night out !
when ...they asked if You two were sisters ?? (just guessing?)
.. You're both smiling ...reguardless eh ? xx"K"

Billijo49504
10-31-2006, 01:04 AM
Callie, It sure sounds like you had a great time. And that is the important part for Halloween. If you were trying to pass during the year, maybe not in a maid's uniform. But for Halloween, it's alll good....BJ

Marissa Mae
10-31-2006, 10:14 AM
an accepting (hot) Girlfreind ..and a great night out !
when ...they asked if You two were sisters ?? (just guessing?)
.. You're both smiling ...reguardless eh ? xx"K"

It was fun because I would introduce myself as my girlfriend, and then introduce her as my boyfriend :happy: we were a hit at the party and everywhere else we went that night. People thought it was 'cute' that we were dressed together. She really was a turn on for me: I could have gone out en-drab with her and still had an awesome night!

Callie, It sure sounds like you had a great time. And that is the important part for Halloween. If you were trying to pass during the year, maybe not in a maid's uniform. But for Halloween, it's alll good....BJ

Yeah, I looked sorta funny in the maid's uniform, as it was a tad small :o If I tried to pass, I am not sure what route I would take to achieve that goal :heehee:

UPDATE: Tonight in Georgetown is the Halloween Bar crawl. It usually gets really packed; I am trying to get my GF to go out again as the 2 French Maids! :D I am sooooo hoping she says yet, but I think she will backout because of work, and I don't have a wig anymore :( But she said I can go out without her too! What should I do!!??

rachel_jean
10-31-2006, 07:33 PM
Great story amd sounds like a great time, too...

UPDATE: Tonight in Georgetown is the Halloween Bar crawl. It usually gets really packed; I am trying to get my GF to go out again as the 2 French Maids! :D I am sooooo hoping she says yet, but I think she will backout because of work, and I don't have a wig anymore :( But she said I can go out without her too! What should I do!!??

How about finding a wig (local 24HR wig emporium ;) )and stopping by to see her at her work?

Kimberly
10-31-2006, 07:38 PM
Nice tatoo. xx

Huntress
11-01-2006, 12:15 AM
Hey C.E.
Awesome job. and huge props to your sweetie for such great support. I too, hit an All Hallows bash in D.C. on Saturday night, and had a stupid good time. LBD, Fashionista platform boots, and the bigger girls up top. Humans are a hoot. The guys & girls started talking to my chest, and the women were doing a "pain in the hood" bonding ritual. I still chuckle thinking back on it. See ya: "oot in a boot":thumbsup:

Huntress

Marissa Mae
11-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Wellll... :( Last night didn't turn out the way I was hoping. I couldn't find a wig, though I had a couple of girls on the lookout for me. In the end though they couldn't find me one.

BUT.. I think I got some food poisoning yesterday, so going out was out of the question anyways :( So I ended up at my GF place and watched Nip Tuck and hitting the bathroom every half hour :mad:

I had my maid's outfit allll ready to go too! I prolly would have went even if it weren't for the food illness... haha funny that a wig held me back, but food poisoning would have been bearable!!

Pink Satin Sissy
11-01-2006, 12:19 PM
Wow! Awesome and Fabulous!

Pink

Sally2005
11-01-2006, 12:44 PM
I did something like your adventure in the past. It is hard to explain, but I have the most fun when you have to be less serious about passing such as on halloween. It is fun to look the part and then turn the tables on people and say in a deep voice, "what do you mean I look like a girl? something wrong with your eyes?, or hmmm maybe my girlfriend went a bit heavy on the makeup" so that others are shocked and laugh! Then you get a lot of attention with people coming over to see you and joke around with you. Glad you had fun!

Alaceann
11-01-2006, 03:53 PM
Sounds like you had a great time and you look terrific. Wish I could
do the same.