PDA

View Full Version : Not sure how to feel

kspntyhoselvr_04
10-30-2006, 07:02 PM
My girlfriend knows i like to "play dress up" and she acts like she is ok with it. So it is easier for me to crossdress now with out her getting upset with it. But she has told me that she knows it's not "normal". She also says "what is normal?". I have told her I would try to stop it because I too know it's not normal. I know it's not normal but yet I still want to do it (I mainly like wearing pantyhose)
I'm just not sure what I should be doing about this.

DonnaT
10-30-2006, 07:10 PM
I'm just not sure what I should be doing about this.
Quit lying to yourself, is what you should be doing.

CDing is normal, for us.

Don't try to conform to what you think society deems normal. It didn't used to be normal for ladies to wear pants (trousers).

So, you got two choices, be a slave (to society) or be true to yourself.

LaurenS.
10-30-2006, 07:35 PM
You need to deal with it the best you can. It's easy for us to tell you to enjoy it and be yourself. But it's very difficult for others to deal with you being yourself.
What you are feeling is something you will learn to enjoy and hopefully you will find an outlet in which to do it without involving those that don't want to be a part of it. We can all tell you from experience that it will not go away. You can stop dressing for only so long. You need to talk to your friend and learn about yourself and what you are feeling. She needs to try and understand what you are going through. I hope you can find the happiness that we try and find. Life is not all roses being a crossdresser but it sure can be wonderful.
Goodluck
Lauren

Phoebe Reece
10-30-2006, 09:13 PM
A lot of people take great pride in not being "normal" - myself included. Quit worrying about it and just enjoy what you can - possibly with your girlfriend's continued assistance.

uknowhoo
10-30-2006, 09:48 PM
While it may not qualify as what society deems "normal," there are millions of us who do it. Though the time might not be right just yet, at some point you could invite her to join us here! She could benefit from greater exposure to this thing we do, and from chatting with our some of our SO's as well. Good luck. ;) Tammi