PDA

View Full Version : Friday evenings

stevie h
01-07-2005, 02:38 PM
I just love friday evenings. Home from work. Kit off. Bath. Kit on. Bit of make up (not to much). Smidge of eye liner, touch of mascara. Comfy jeans and nice nice top. Leave the toe nail varnish on thats been on all week ( can,t be arsed to remove). Bit of cleaer nail polish on the fingers ( it drys quick) nice meal and relax. Heaven. Look forward to Saturday. Things to do. Tranny things. Bliss. Must sort out my jewellery and make up box. Plan to go to London end of month. New boobs and hip pads as seen in the other thread(can't remember her name) j lo or something. Nice arse. My boobs have had it. 10 years old. need new one. Thinking of all you yank girlies just getting up or having your lunch depending on where you are. Sometimes wish i was in the states nice weather and all that. Then theirs no place like home. Well according to that daft cow who had a house land on her sister, or whatever. As i look down on my keyboard past my voluptious breasts ( i think thats how you spell it) prob wrong i thank god for small mercies. Have a good weekend girls wherever you are i love you all.

stevie

xxx

Wendy me
01-07-2005, 04:07 PM
stevie sounds like a plan enjoy