PDA

View Full Version : Came out (well, out in drag) at our University Halloween Pubnight!!!

ebony_tgirl
10-30-2006, 07:49 PM
Oh my goodness .... I actually came out, yes you may have heard this scenerio time and time again ... but if you've experienced it I'm sure you're aware of how much fun it is!

Well ... first off, this halloween I had planned to be Storm (she's a character from X-men, if you're not aware) and I told a girl friend about it ... she was like so excited to help.

So the day came, and we proceeded to go costume shopping (she had yet to find a costume) and we passed a couple of stores (got the cutest white wig, but I digress). She eventually found her costume, and I informed her that storm wears heels :heehee: so she wanted to find a place, but she didn't know where I'd find my size. Luckily , we were downtown and in close vicinity of the transgendered clothing store and make-over boutique take a walk on the wild side! (I'd always dreamt of going there!)

We came in, and I met the legendary, if you will, owner and her colleuge who helped me find the nicest heels (6 inch skilletos ... oh gosh they are to die for! ... so sexy, i love em!) and then I got some fake eyelashes and we were off.

The make-over to storm left much to be desired (she said next year, I;m doing both our make-up .. and I won't protest heh... but that wasn't the point, being dressed ... in the open ... without the fear of like a backlash was so awesome!). The only damper on the night was that, gosh skilletos are so sexy ... but the trade off for style is pain! (You girls know what I'm talking about! lol)

But it was a great nice ... danced, got hit on (pretty akward, but funny too), and I won the best costume! (2GB I-pod nano, prize!) and I did it again the next day ... I'll post a picture, and I have lots more ... but I've rambled on enough .. buh bye girls and happy happy halloween! :tongueout

tifftg
10-30-2006, 08:24 PM
Good for you, great to be that brave and omg the heels. I know the pain after 20 minutes, I can't imagine hours.

hugs,

tiffany

Katelyn
10-30-2006, 08:35 PM
Ii's a Thrill, isn't it?? My first time out in public (and sadly last) was when I was 17 in 1998, I went to work dressed as a girl. So fun... Hope you enjoy the same thrill!!! BTW, I won 2nd place.

Noel Chimes
10-31-2006, 12:14 AM
I'm glad to hear that you had a good time at the party. I would sure hate to see what would have happened if they would have made "Storm" upset.:D

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-31-2006, 01:35 AM
Glad you had a great time and congrats on the prize!

Kimberly
10-31-2006, 04:43 AM
The only damper on the night was that, gosh stilletos are so sexy ... but the trade off for style is pain! (You girls know what I'm talking about! lol)
I've just found this out....... Heels hurt!

Good for you, Ebony :hugs: It's great, isn't it? Now - the next step is to say, "Yeah, I do this all the time! I'm a tranny!" which is what I've been doing. I'm basically out now, am just building up to dressing to college. xx

('coz I go naked, obviously ;))

Jodi
10-31-2006, 10:02 PM
I've just found this out....... Heels hurt!

Good for you, Ebony :hugs: It's great, isn't it? Now - the next step is to say, "Yeah, I do this all the time! I'm a tranny!" which is what I've been doing. I'm basically out now, am just building up to dressing to college. xx

('coz I go naked, obviously ;))

Yes Kimberly, heels can hurt. Think back to dates you had with girls. How many of them were wearing heels. As I was, I'll bet you were oblivious to her comfort when standing and walking in heels. Now, I know what my ladies are experiencing when we go out. I make sure that they don't stand in one spot for too long. I walk slowly beside them. I don't walk them across soft or rough ground if I can help it. It's amazing what empathy we can gain.

Jodi

Karen Edmonton
10-31-2006, 10:07 PM
Sounds great !