PDA

View Full Version : Just love being a girl - How 'bout you!

Kelsy
10-30-2006, 08:42 PM
When the world starts closing in on me and everything seems to be coming apart, I think I should just pack this in!! But start with a little makeup and put together a look, slip into heels and the world looks nice again. Being a girl makes me feel good how about you!!!!

Jennifer:be:

PS Country girl has the flu and is feeling blue how about cheering her up!!

Karren H
10-30-2006, 09:04 PM
Sometimes....mostly I love to slap on the ice skates and hockey gear and knock a few people on their ass's......does wonders for my pent up female agression!!! hehehe

Love Karren

Helen in OK
10-30-2006, 09:05 PM
Sorry to hear you have the flu, it is no fun. Did you get a flu shot? The only time I came down with the flu was when I had a flu shot, and I felt horrible. Drink plenty of fluids, like a nice big mug of hot lemon tea with honey and at least 6 year old brandy. That will help with feeling so blue.

As to the other, I agree, the world changes when I get dressed, and it gets so much better. Getting dressed for me works like an anti depressant, but without the side effects. But of course, it is just as addictive.

Anyway, I hope you get to feeling better.

Helen in OK

Kelsy
10-30-2006, 09:08 PM
Sometimes....mostly I love to slap on the ice skates and hockey gear and knock a few people on their ass's hehehe

Love Karren

That TOO:D

Kelsy
10-30-2006, 09:12 PM
Sorry to hear you have the flu, it is no fun. Did you get a flu shot? The only time I came down with the flu was when I had a flu shot, and I felt horrible. Drink plenty of fluids, like a nice big mug of hot lemon tea with honey and at least 6 year old brandy.

Helen in OK

Thanks Hellen but I don't have the flu my gg gf does but the brandy sounds good!!!!:D

Jennifer

Kimmie W
10-30-2006, 09:16 PM
AWWWW! Hope you feel better. There is a nasty flu going around. Wish that there was a bug that turned boys into girls. That would be one anti-shot I'd never go near. I always feel good when I feel like a girl!

Kelsy
10-30-2006, 09:23 PM
AWWWW! Hope you feel better. There is a nasty flu going around. Wish that there was a bug that turned boys into girls. That would be one anti-shot I'd never go near. I always feel good when I feel like a girl!

Kimmie!

I caught that bug once a long time ago! It's an incureable disease:happy:

Huggs Jennifer:be:

LindaG
10-30-2006, 09:30 PM
I have on right now black bra and nylons and I am feeling more relaxed then I was in drab

Scotty
10-30-2006, 09:40 PM
I just got over (still am) a bout of a mild flu this weekend - no flu shot for me cuz i had last years strain too so there's no sense re-introducing that into my body!

I do come home when life gets tough and first I do something to unwind, work on a project etc, then I like to slip into something more comfy......it helps and eases the mind and puts me where I need to be :)

Kelsy
10-30-2006, 09:42 PM
I have on right now black bra and nylons and I am feeling more relaxed then I was in drab

Hi Olive

very sexy! feels good huh!!!!

huggs

Country girl
10-30-2006, 10:38 PM
Jennifer,

Thanks for thinking about me. Just your thoughts make me feel better!:hugs:

Country girl

marisa
10-30-2006, 10:48 PM
Yes, I can only agree that being all dressed up makes me feel so much better. I just finished shaving my legs and face in preperation for my day out tomorrow. I get my nails done(french tip style), full makeup, and a style job for my new wig. Lol, oh the things we do to look and feel good. The way I see things is if it makes ya happy, go for it. Marisa

MJ
10-30-2006, 10:56 PM
[Sometimes....mostly I love to slap on the ice skates and hockey gear and knock a few people on their ass's.].....does wonders for my pent up female agression!!! hehehe

Love Karren
Karren
sounds like fun want to come up to canada and show me what you can do. he he

TeriAnn
10-30-2006, 11:16 PM
Hey country girl I hope u get well soon. I got my flu shot a week or so ago everything a ok so far.:hugs:

samantha#1
10-30-2006, 11:22 PM
Hi Jennifer, Sorry to hear you are not feeling the best, hope you are back to 100% very soon.
Derssing fully completes me, I do not think I could live without it although I have tried in the past. dressing makes me feel good, look good and most importantly, it makes me feel like the person I know that I should be.
Hugs to you
Samantha

Glenda58
10-30-2006, 11:24 PM
Yes I love being a gurl. Just love to dressup and go out. Sometimes just stay home and try my new makeup seeing how a new look makes me feel.

ColleenCD
10-30-2006, 11:31 PM
Jennifer, I hope you're feeling better soon. The brandy will help. :D I love to get girly. There is something about being pretty that is like the warmth of OLD brandy, mmmmmm.

Colleen

Sejd
10-30-2006, 11:37 PM
Jennifer, hope you feel better, hate that flu myself. I know what you mean, I am sitting typing in one of my favorite skirts, and just put on a new pair of kneehighs, blue with flowery pattern, love them. My SO thinks they are over the top, but I don't care, love them, they make me feel so feminine. There is nothing better to cure depression than to slip on your favorite skirt.
Go girl
huggs
Sejd

LaurenS.
10-31-2006, 07:36 AM
Contry Girl, I hope you feel better soon!
Morning Jennifer, You're certainly right about dressing making you feel right! I woke up thiis morning and couldn't wait to jump in the shower and shave and then put on pantyhose and a Nancy Ganz slip. It feels SOOOO good! Nothing compares to that feminine feeling!!
Lauren in Massachusettes:happy:

LaurenInDC
10-31-2006, 07:41 AM
I guess I'm a little different from the rest. If the mood strikes me, it feels great to be dressed, but I have to be in the right frame of mind. Perhaps that's my own rationalization seeing as I have three small kids at home, but it works for me... :)

sweeting
10-31-2006, 07:49 AM
hi jennifertell your s/o to try a hot neocitron with a shot of rye then to bed it works for me yes i feel better dressedi am wearing a white bra and panties a black garterbelt and stockings

Kelsy
10-31-2006, 05:39 PM
It feels SOOOO good! Nothing compares to that feminine feeling!!
Lauren in Massachusettes:happy:

Hey lauren
ohhh! A massachusetts gyrl how nice!!! :be:

huggs Jennifer

Sasha Anne Meadows
10-31-2006, 06:41 PM
Hi girls. We have two different threads going here. Regarding the flu. You cannot get the flu from a flu shot it is scientifically impossible. Flu shots use dead virises and there has never been a known cae of someone coming down with flu from the flu shot. My SO and I had a flu shot last week and she got the flu. But it was not from the flu. shot. I know lots of folks think this because of the coincidence but that is all it is.

Regarding dressing. I share with some of the sisters the deep emotional satisfaction. There is nothing like getting into our girl modes. There isn't much meaningful research there yet but I think we all have to be born this way. Just to different dereegs. Some say that dressing is just a fetish or sexual think but I know it runs deeper for many of us. Since I went full time at home (without hormones or any other medical stuff) feel that I am now a girl and that makes me so happy. That must happen at birth and is coming out now.

Sorry for my long rant. Just wanted to share my thoughts. Just love all the sisters out there.

Hugs.

Sasha Anne

alysonatl
11-01-2006, 12:56 PM
Honey, I'm dressed right now from the skin out and I feel wonderful. I love the feel of lingerie and wearing a dress and heels. I love using cosmetics to look pretty and figuring out the right accessories to go with an outfit. I love being a girl.

Gisele
11-01-2006, 12:58 PM
I loved the "feeling like a girl" lastnight!

Hope you get to feeling better soon.:love:

Kristen Marie
11-01-2006, 01:09 PM
Hi Lauren in Mass!

I usually get to enjoy about an hour each morning being dressed in some fashion. Whether it's doing the dishes, cleaning up the kitchen or some work upstairs. It's amazing how much more I enjoy doing those tasks as Kristen.

However, this morning, after buying new black stockings, a bra and panties at my local AJ Wright on Halloween, my wife tarried a bit longer than usual. I had all my things laid out and had to put them away. She does not know. I tucked them away and will have to wait until tomorrow. I did grab my a pair of wonderfully soft flesh colored panties for today at work, but somehow they are not the same....

Charolette time
11-01-2006, 01:34 PM
Love that feeling all dreesed up and no cares it just makes the world look so much brighter, an other girl from central Massachusetts

Charolette time
11-01-2006, 01:42 PM
Hi Kristen Marie Im an other girl from central Ma, laid out my stuff this morning had to go to a meeting early, wife is usually in the other room when I get up early, Im retied but she works full time, makes it sticky some times trying to get dressed with out her seeing me, she is nt to happy with it, but when my panties get soiled I put them in the cloths hamper and they reappear in my dresser draw all nice and clean and folded, so some is better than nothing, maybe some day she will get more open to my cding one can only hope Charolette

Victoria Anne
11-01-2006, 02:21 PM
oh yes Ilove being dressed it make me feel more comfotable and complete,it makes evrything right. I just dont feel right if I'm not dressed to some degree everyday. Hope your so will be well soon.

Charleen
11-01-2006, 02:39 PM
Yep, it definately helps going femme.

Kristen Marie
11-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Hi Charlotte,

That is so nice about her washing and folding. There must be some element of trust there.

I had an aunt who suspected that I dressed in her clothes when I babysat (back when I was a young teenager). She was going out one night with my uncle when I was sitting and she left 5 matching sets of lingerie on her bed. She told me she could not decide which ones to wear that night and asked if I would be so kind to put them away for her. I was so embarassed knowing that I had been outed to a degree.

She also said she would call before they left the party to come home. After tucking my little cousin into bed, I had 2-3 hours of unnervous bliss. She was a perfect fit, and back then had several wigs and great outfits. Unfortuantely, that scene only repeated itself one more time, but I still get excited thinking about it.

Hope things only get better. Sounds very promising.

JoAnnDallas
11-02-2006, 10:22 AM
My wife is retired, so she sleeps in the morning except for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, when she goes to water arobics. On thoses days, she leaves early and I have about 1 1/2 hrs of JoAnn time, where I get all dressed up, usually in casualware. Take the trash out and put the mail in the mailbox. On Tuesday and Thursday, I will put on a bra and panty, shave, get dressed, make my lunch, have breakfest and then when I go to brush my teeth, I'll take the bra off. The panty I wear to work.

Penny
11-02-2006, 10:29 AM
When the world starts closing in on me and everything seems to be coming apart, I think I should just pack this in!! But start with a little makeup and put together a look, slip into heels and the world looks nice again. Being a girl makes me feel good how about you!!!!

PS Country girl has the flu and is feeling blue how about cheering her up!!

Yes indeed, crossdressing can be the ultimate excape. Perhaps it is the excape from which there is no escape!
Hope you feel better
:hugs:
Penny