PDA

View Full Version : Shopped Nashville in drag

Jesse69
10-30-2006, 09:25 PM
I have never gone shopping in Nashville so I was wondering what to wear. Anyway, the Friday before Sunday I went out in my St. John outfit to shop at Kohl's and T.J. Maxx. Well, when I entered Kohls one woman was giving me a good look like she liked me or was impressed with what I was wearing. If she was attracted to me as a woman - well she was not my type. So I browsed all the womens clothes and lingerie then left and went to TJ Maxx. Looked over everything there and I passed but it seemed like there was a comment from two women that I'm not so hot (rich?). So I felt going shopping in a St. John outfit is just being overdressed. So when Sunday came. I dressed up in my Amanda Smith outfit that I like (cost me $7 and I look good in it).

First place I hit was Rivergate Mall. There is a Goodwill Supercenter there and I shopped. Almost bought a size 8 pants but it was just too big. No one suspected me. Then I went to the mall and most shops were closed. I asked a woman in my femme voice "when does this place open?" and she said she doesn't know why it's still not open. Gee, she never suspected me. Went to leave the mall past the Food Court and the shop people said, "Wanna try a sample, mam?" I just nodded no. Actually I wanted to eat in one place there but was to afraid to talk to a man. So I left and went to Checkers. Bought a Big Buford meal from a man in my femme voice and it seems he did not read me. After finishing my meal I went back to Dillard's which finally opened and walked the first floor the the 2nd floor, trying to avoid the counter makeup ladies. Gee, the clothes selection of a Dillard's in a big city is so much better than in a small city like Bowling Green. Found a nice Calvin Klein polka dot bra and panty that I wanted to buy when I was in Chicago (I was unemployed back then). A counter lady asked if I need help and I said in a femme voice, "just looking." Well, went it came time to pay I did not go up to the black lady because I noticed she talked a lot to customers. So I went to the other lady and said, "can you ring this up?" - then I went to the counter and the as she was ringing my stuff up she told me about how to wash my bra and take care of my underware. Then she said it was a nice choice and she wanted the same thing but they didn't have a 34b. She really treated me like a woman! So after I got my stuff I went to the 3rd floor and looked around. Actually I was a bit nervous and wondering if I'd get read. When I passed one section a lady asked me do you need help and I said "just looking." I now know that a femme voice is very important because I got read the last time because of my voice. Then I found the suit section and the selection was real nice. Found a nice size 4 Kasper suit with a slightly pleated skirt and went up to a lady and said, "Can you ring this up?" She said it was a very nice suit and rung me up. Actually when I was about to sign my credit card signature I was cracking up from the stress of impersonating a woman. After I bought my suit I went down and out of Dillards into my van. Seeing that I spent $190 total I said that's it for shopping, as I did not want to spend over $200 this weekend. So next I drove to Opryland, and seeing that this was a gigantic mall I did not feel like shopping in drag any more and changed into my guy clothes. I feel that it's sometimes stressful shopping in drag, but it's easier going into an Ann Taylor store as a woman than as a man.

Well, I hope I didn't bore you with my story but I realize that there are many of you who have never shopped in drag. I've only ventured to do this because I'm not living in my home town. Maybe when I go back to Chicago I might try shopping in drag, but the last time I bought 2 awesome size 4 skirt suits the lady asked am I buying this for a girlfriend and I gave a lie about my girlfriend. She totally believed me and never suspected the clothes were for myself.

Shown in the pics are what I bought and me wearing them. I wish the suit pic was better because I do look better when I look in the mirror. And this just might be my best red suit! I might go shopping in it one day but I wish I had red shoes! This suit makes me look like I have some hips, and I like it when they do that. The panty turned out a little tight but it stretches - it's like a gaff so it's good for hiding the bulge when I go out.

Noel Chimes
10-30-2006, 11:17 PM
Jesse, as always you look fantastic. I would love to meet up for a shopping trip; as soon as I get some extra mone:yrtw: :yrtw: y.

samantha#1
10-30-2006, 11:19 PM
hi Jesse, You look great, love the outfit.
Samantha