PDA

View Full Version : shopping with the SO!

soccervixen
10-30-2006, 10:37 PM
Tonight I went shopping with the wife, and after getting a pair of pants, said we should go over and check out the panties department (just across the aisle). We shopped for each other - she got a bra & boy short set, a cami and panty set, and I got 3 pair of panties. We promised that we can borrow from each other's panty drawers! This is the first time this has ever happened.

On the way home, I asked her how she feels about this new feminine side of me coming out, but that I had no intention of not being a real guy. She said she wants me to be a guy, but it's fine with her, no judgment of me. Ii don;t think she's ready for full dressing for a long time, but that's OK, because this is great and has fueled a much more open and intimate (in all the right ways, not merely sexual) relationship.

Tonight I put on a lacy pair of panties I bought this evening, and they were delicious feeling, and my wife really liked them on me, and it led to some wonderful intimacy ...

I told her I want to get some more feminine sleep pants and a camisole, and she said sure!

This has all happened in the space of 5 days. Happening pretty fast, but enjoying it all so far.

shelly gg
10-30-2006, 10:43 PM
You go girl!!!! Woo Hoo! I love shopping with my girl too. Like your SO, I still want a man, I mean, that is what I signed up for, but ohhh what fun it is to have a girlfriend too! Enjoy sweety!

suzanne
10-31-2006, 03:36 AM
Lucky you! An accepting SO is truly a miraculous gift!
My wife is at a point of partial acceptance of my CD leanings. She doesn't seem to mind what I wear when we sleep together, (or don't sleep, hehe). But when I mentioned that I wanted to go shopping with her for new panties, she replied "We'll see" and then clammed up completely. No biggie, I have no problem shopping for my frillies myself, it was more of a test of her attitude. I hope some day she can see it as a potential source of fun, like yours does.

RachelDenise
10-31-2006, 05:51 AM
How excellent that your SO and you have gotten closer together through your dressing. Sounds great to me and those who have been distanced by our dressing.

hippychick
10-31-2006, 06:33 AM
that's awesome. I always think it would be cool to buy my wife the same underwear that I wear, knowing that when we are out together we have the same things on

bobbiegirl
11-03-2006, 01:12 PM
You are doing it right My wife didn't like it when I told her . But when I go shopping for panties and things just buy her something to and she says what did you get and all is well :heehee: :devil: In me

Vivian Best
11-03-2006, 01:20 PM
I've said many times "You eat an elephant one bite at a time" and remember "Don't try to eat it all at one time."

Annaliese
11-03-2006, 01:27 PM
Tonight I went shopping with the wife, and after getting a pair of pants, said we should go over and check out the panties department (just across the aisle). We shopped for each other - she got a bra & boy short set, a cami and panty set, and I got 3 pair of panties. We promised that we can borrow from each other's panty drawers! This is the first time this has ever happened.

On the way home, I asked her how she feels about this new feminine side of me coming out, but that I had no intention of not being a real guy. She said she wants me to be a guy, but it's fine with her, no judgment of me. Ii don;t think she's ready for full dressing for a long time, but that's OK, because this is great and has fueled a much more open and intimate (in all the right ways, not merely sexual) relationship.

Tonight I put on a lacy pair of panties I bought this evening, and they were delicious feeling, and my wife really liked them on me, and it led to some wonderful intimacy ...

I told her I want to get some more feminine sleep pants and a camisole, and she said sure!

This has all happened in the space of 5 days. Happening pretty fast, but enjoying it all so far.

This sound great just remember to take it slow and not rush her or it will come back on you ten fold.

kerrianna
11-03-2006, 01:33 PM
That's great. It sounds like you're handling it well, thinking of how it must be from her side too. I think a lot of women are actually a little surprised how much they like their SO dressing up. As long as they feel safe that you are still you, and can see this as another side of that wonderful you they love. My SO is into it, as long as I don't become THE girl in the relationship (cuz we both know I'll be the more girlie, sexier one :heehee: ). Like Shelly said, she signed up for being with a man.
So cut the lawn in your nightie, as long as you're still cutting it.

Bernadina
11-03-2006, 01:34 PM
Sounds great.

Now the hard part. She needs to be treated like a Princess so she doesn't feel threatened by your new feminization. Always put her first. If you buy something nice for yourself, get her something nicer.

Serve her tea in bed on Sunday morning and things like that.

OK, I made an assumption and you are already doing all that. Sorry. Wonderful. then it should all work out fine.

soccervixen
11-03-2006, 02:00 PM
Oh yes - she is still the real lady in the house - I am just getting softer and sexier underneath for now!

SherriePall
11-03-2006, 03:47 PM
Sounds good. Just remember to treat her right. I have tried the shopping thing with my wife, but she just gives me "that look" and I know I've done wrong by hinting that I need some panties or some other femme item.

Jasmine Ellis
11-03-2006, 06:56 PM
good for you two well done i'm glad its going right for both of you