PDA

View Full Version : took advantage and bought girlie stuff

DeniseNJ
10-31-2006, 12:13 AM
:happy: Well I figured this was a time better than most to go out and buy a new wig, make-up and nail polish. I walk into this beauty supply store and start looking at wigs, they must have had over 150 on display, I see this older black woman shopping and she see's me looking at wigs and says you should go blonde I say na I don't make a good Blonde I am more of a alburn girl. Well I do reconize the sales girl , I had bought wigs there before and one tine it was in the summer not around hallowseen. I am feeling so comfortable looking even tho I was endrab. I buy this wig called Long Island girl med long I had ordered some earinbgs from clip mania and they came in last week, the wife almost opened them:eek: They are the long dangling type. I buy me a black shadow and a pretty sheer PINK nail color called flower girl, and some lip color{CANDY PEARL ROSE in a tube with applying wand. I am usually a lipstick girll I leave ther store feeling totally fem not making excuses for my purchases .. Well I had to be at work at 3pm today and had the stuff in my car, I couldn't wait to try on the wig and feel the earings as the dangle and sway. I lock my sissy self in the bathroom and start getting pretty. I couldn't help myself I had to see Denise again. I know the girl at the store knows that I dress and it not just halloween. Tomorrow I thin k I will buy me a matching bra and panties , I have pleanty of hose. Wow it is so much fun being a girl I just polished my pretty toes and I feel great anyone buy some girly things today

ArleneRaquel
10-31-2006, 12:20 AM
It sounds as if you had a wonderful time. I am planning on doing something similiar tomorrow. I will be going out totally enfemme and shop for lingerie. :love: From Maureen - the Lingerie Fanatic

Billijo49504
10-31-2006, 12:40 AM
Does the term, shop till you drop, ring a bell. You have been there....BJ
ps. Glad you had a good time shopping