PDA

View Full Version : Spells r us and or gender spells for halloween

eleventhdr
10-31-2006, 04:04 AM
Hi out there girls!

This is Suzy and here we are yet at another halloween.

So my standing question is do any of you girlls out there know of where a real life spells r us store just might be when ever i go in a very large mall i am always loking in the back for one of theses stores so that i just might be able to go in and purchase a gender change spell one that would work for me form now on when ever the real urge would come on and or in circumstances where it would be very much better to be my girl self indeed.

So do any of you or have any of you ever located one of these stores and or just as well ever found a real life gender chage spell if so I sure would like to ahve one of these.

Anyway being haloween you know it is just perhaps the very best time of the year to ever find one hmmm well right!

So do let me know today somehow if any of us do hear of this indeed!

Jay Suzy!

I do await ever year for this like Cinderalle did await for her magically transformation something like that!

Kate Simmons
10-31-2006, 05:02 AM
Sorry Hon, it ain't that easy. You also realize that the energy would have to be displaced by such a spell and someone or something would end up on the receiving end. Not to mention that whatever action we perform returns back on us at least three times depending on our intentions. It's not so bad being a CD really. Don't think I haven't wished for something like this since I was about 5 or 6 years old. Now that I realize how energies work, however, I've re thought the whole thing and have realized we are who we are for a reason. I'm not a magical person per se but I do understand energy exchange. Bottom line is that it's not as simple as wishing or casting a spell. We can enjoy being who we are without having to be physically changed. Most of us enjoy being able to go back and forth. A sudden irreversible change may be too much of a shock for us to handle, especially if there were no going back. I know a lot of girls would probably disagree with that but you have to think long and hard about the potential impact of such a thing. I realize what you said is kind of wishful thinking and we've all been there at one time or another. I feel if we can love who we are as is then we are already 95% there anyway. It's all how we look at things.:happy: Ericka/Rich

Teresa Amina
10-31-2006, 08:10 AM
It must be like in Harry Potter where they run through the wall to get to the Hogwarts Express. Might be hard to find, slamming into walls at random down at the Mall:D

celeste26
10-31-2006, 10:21 AM
I caught the reference to Spells r Us, too bad so many others didn't. Oh well.

Teresa Amina
10-31-2006, 01:22 PM
I caught the reference to Spells r Us, too bad so many others didn't. Oh well.

Can't read everything, tend towards non-fiction anyway.

janedoe311
10-31-2006, 06:43 PM
psychic's that are into witchcraft do not touch Gender changing, too much energy to do that much changes in your body, you would not want it even if it was possible.

Here is a breast enlargement spell they best I can do.

http://www.spellsofmagic.com/black/17/2/1/page.html
A psychic site that does spells for you http://christinedwinters.com/productCat50374.ctlg

I saw a old spell for gender changing in a witchcraft book a long time ago. The spell was over 200 years old. I will look in my books at home. Cannot remember where it was from. They are not simple spells and are done over weeks and require tremendous concentration.

Witchcraft is a religion and has been for over 2,000 years. They use the Bible in their spells and the spells date back to 4000 BC and older. The original languages these spells are written in are the same as the language in the scriptures that were used in the bible and the ones that were not used.

FYI: good witches belive that if you do a bad spell to someone it comes back to you 10 times. So they do not do harmfull spells.

Ok, that is if you believe.

If you do not believe this has all been in fun. (I purchased a breast enlargement spell from ebay for the fun of it, did not expect it to work and it did not.)

PS I knew a couple that practiced witchcraft. The brought me to a witchcraft store in San Francisco many years ago. (they did a spell for me). I bought an Ankh, (Egyptian hieroglyphic for life). Egyptian hieroglyphics are used in spells. (Egyptian hieroglyphic for life, prosperty and health engraved in a silver plate will protect your life, prosperty and health with the correct spell.)

They say it works, otherwise they would not still be doing it.

eleventhdr
11-01-2006, 05:05 AM
If and when you must ever get technical.

By why I meant tis only as a way of diversion to seek out an alternative way of trying to find a way for us poor old males to escape and be who we really do want to be our alter selfs which we do keep locked up inside way to much.

There must be a real way out for us..

And to hack with that concept that it would require to much energy to do so not to me it would not and there is noone in my way on the receiving end that would be affected safe male self who needs a real rest anyway and to do so would be to be my female self indeed

Unless then there again you are also seeking out the great shift when is this going to ever happen i would sure like to be shifted very far away into a little girls body somewhere where i could start all over agian as female and live this life hmmmas a girl right oh well!

Jay Suzy!

Kate Simmons
11-01-2006, 05:16 AM
Oh, it can be done, Hon. I just want to warn you to be careful what you wish for--it may come true. Just wanted to be sure you'd really be ready for that. I could do it myself but there is really no point or purpose for me to at this time. CDing is just good enough for me right now.:happy: Ericka/Rich

eleventhdr
11-02-2006, 04:59 AM
If and when you do truly know of a way to be a spell on me to change my gender I am ready!

Just send it to me and maybe we can work this out!

I kind of have always really belived that there are thing's out there just like this that really do work there are many strange and wonderful things that can work if and when one truly belives that they ever can indeed and i do so let's have it alright send me the spell and let's get on with this!

Jay Suzy!

Karren H
11-02-2006, 09:00 AM
Try Office Max....they have that Easy Button. Lol. You need to find the store that that new girl found...with the temporary fem voice changing pill!! Hehe. Or maybe a "Blue Light " Special at K-Mart... "Attention shoppers. - sex changes are on sale today and today only in isle 3". :D

Love Karren

eleventhdr
11-02-2006, 11:22 PM
What ever will work as long as it's permanent and would only allow me to chnge back if and whenever i would really want to which is not very likely once i get ti down i would stay that way!

Jay Suzy!