PDA

View Full Version : TG and the computer analogy

Julie York
01-07-2005, 04:49 PM
Yes I know it's a boring title but I am serious now and then.

Just an idea that has been niggling my brain for several years (really!). It's one for the scientific gals really. So everyone who just wants panty shots....VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE AT.....

Damn forgot the address.

Anyway.
If your brain was like a PC. Imagine there are different cards you can buy and slot in for different elements of what makes a complete you. (Like video, audio on a pc)
Imagine you have a card for:-
Sexuality.
Gender Identity.

And you can buy a Boy computer chassis, or a GIRL computer chassis (only you don't buy it, you get GIVEN it at birth! Sorry.)

So the basic unit is, Boy Chassis, With 'Likes Girls' Sexuality Card, and 'Boy' Sexual Identity card.

So if you have a BOY computer chassis, with 'Boy' Gender Identity Card, with inbuilt 'Likes girls' Sexuality card, and swap out the Sexuality card for one that 'Likes men'......

Boy chassis, thinks he is a Boy, likes men = Gay Guy.

Boy Chassis, with "Girl" Gender Identity card, 'Likes Girls' Sexuality card = T-girl who is turned on by women.

Boy Chassis, with "Girl" Gender Identity card, and Male Sexuality card = Gay Transexual.
And so on.

I know there are lots of colours and blends so please don't worry about all that. I just like mental puzzles now and then. What cards would you need to make up you as a PC now. (And you are stuck with the Boy Chassis, tough.) Unless you are a GG of course in which case send me all your clothes now!

And you can make up your own cards. Like 20MB , Turbo frilly 3D software.

This is a good thread. It's going to sort out the brains from the ....erm...whatsnames

(Time to lie down and take my medication.)

Sweet Susan
01-07-2005, 04:56 PM
Gender Identity.

This is a good thread. It's going to sort out the brains from the ....erm...whatsnames

Huh?

LauraB
01-07-2005, 04:58 PM

the rest of us

Love
Laura

Wendy me
01-07-2005, 05:03 PM
this is a guy coumpter for shure..........just when you need it........it crashes

gets us booted off all the time

it's slow

it's lazey

dosen't listen

not dependable

mind or it's own

want's money dropped in .......even though it will never run right

always bring home some virus and says i don't know how i got that.........bath room??

JAYNETHOMPSON
01-07-2005, 05:11 PM
Nice one Julie,

I think I was dealt a different card.

"Boy" chassis, thinks he is a Boy; fancies girls but dealt "Girl" Gender Identity card = Hetro male + lesbian TV girl. Recently upgraded with a trial "Male Gay" card to try out a male partner; result mixed fealings = Joy at being appreciated as a "Girl" sadness at strong presence of "male" circuits still present and strong.

You confused? Imagine how I feel.

x

Jayne

Yes I know it's a boring title but I am serious now and then.

Just an idea that has been niggling my brain for several years (really!). It's one for the scientific gals really. So everyone who just wants panty shots....VISIT MY NEW WEBSITE AT.....

Damn forgot the address.

Anyway.
If your brain was like a PC. Imagine there are different cards you can buy and slot in for different elements of what makes a complete you. (Like video, audio on a pc)
Imagine you have a card for:-
Sexuality.
Gender Identity.

And you can buy a Boy computer chassis, or a GIRL computer chassis (only you don't buy it, you get GIVEN it at birth! Sorry.)

So the basic unit is, Boy Chassis, With 'Likes Girls' Sexuality Card, and 'Boy' Sexual Identity card.

So if you have a BOY computer chassis, with 'Boy' Gender Identity Card, with inbuilt 'Likes girls' Sexuality card, and swap out the Sexuality card for one that 'Likes men'......

Boy chassis, thinks he is a Boy, likes men = Gay Guy.

Boy Chassis, with "Girl" Gender Identity card, 'Likes Girls' Sexuality card = T-girl who is turned on by women.

Boy Chassis, with "Girl" Gender Identity card, and Male Sexuality card = Gay Transexual.
And so on.

I know there are lots of colours and blends so please don't worry about all that. I just like mental puzzles now and then. What cards would you need to make up you as a PC now. (And you are stuck with the Boy Chassis, tough.) Unless you are a GG of course in which case send me all your clothes now!

And you can make up your own cards. Like 20MB , Turbo frilly 3D software.

Julie York
01-07-2005, 05:12 PM
Now you're getting it! lol

Mine has Boy Chassis, with Optional Female Identity, with super Turbo Lingerie Fetish (32MB) And Soft and Girly mode, but it only works for girly films.
I bought the Real Tears add-on and then found I had one anyway.

MonaSmith
01-07-2005, 05:34 PM
Hey Julie, are you saying that my computer is a tranny! That's fighting talk where I come from (we take our computer's gender identity very seriously in Surrey)!

stevie h
01-07-2005, 05:38 PM
and then there was one.

stevie

Julie York
01-07-2005, 06:30 PM
Let's face it Mona. Your computer is.....well it's pink for a start. And have you noticed that it actually sings along to Girls Wanna Have Fun?

Julie York
01-07-2005, 06:33 PM
and then there was one.

stevie

I know I know. Can't be witty and sexy all the time.

But I bet someone nicks the idea for a thesis.

MonaSmith
01-07-2005, 06:39 PM
Let's face it Mona. Your computer is.....well it's pink for a start. And have you noticed that it actually sings along to Girls Wanna Have Fun?It's just a phase that it's going through, It'll grow out of it, I'm sure.

KayleighTV_UK
01-07-2005, 06:44 PM
It's just a phase that it's going through, It'll grow out of it, I'm sure.

Have you taken it to the doctors?? they can give you some pills im sure..

LOL

MonaSmith
01-07-2005, 06:50 PM
Have you taken it to the doctors?? they can give you some pills im sure..

LOLI'd like to but it won't leave the house, it prefers to stay 'in the closet'

Julie York
01-07-2005, 06:52 PM
It's just a phase that it's going through, It'll grow out of it, I'm sure.

Send it to TS Re-Boot Camp.

Make a Man out of it.

(The Boots have a really nice 5 inch heel with ankle straps)

KayleighTV_UK
01-07-2005, 06:59 PM
I'd like to but it won't leave the house, it prefers to stay 'in the closet'

Must be a very muffled version of "girls just wanna have fun" then!!!

Try tempting it out of the closet with a pink fluffy mouse cover.. LOL

KayleighTV_UK
01-07-2005, 07:05 PM
Send it to TS Re-Boot Camp.

Make a Man out of it.

(The Boots have a really nice 5 inch heel with ankle straps)

Your computers gender assignment card has peformed an ilegal operation and will now shut down.

MonaSmith
01-07-2005, 07:05 PM
Hey Julie, you do realise that you're hijacking your own thread, don't you?

MonaSmith
01-07-2005, 07:08 PM
Your computers gender assignment card has peformed an ilegal operation and will now shut down.Mood swings? Typical woman! Lol.

KayleighTV_UK
01-07-2005, 07:08 PM
Hey Julie, you do realise that your hijacking your own thread, don't you?

It think it was my fault for playing along Mona.. but whos picking!

Sorry Julie.. (someone has to take the blame!)

KayleighTV_UK
01-07-2005, 07:10 PM
Mood swings? Typical woman! Lol.

Next thing we know it will be asking "does my disc drive look big in this case?"

Julie York
01-07-2005, 07:25 PM
Thread? what thread? I'm in stitches here.

"You will love me after my upgrade won't you?"

KayleighTV_UK
01-07-2005, 07:35 PM
Thread? what thread? I'm in stitches here.

"You will love me after my upgrade won't you?"

"i saw you in the computer shop looking at the new P4 with LCD screen! dont you find me atractive anymore that you have to keep those pc mags to look at??"

Tristen Cox
01-08-2005, 02:26 AM
Just for fun, why do computers all have female plug connections on them? Does that mean they are female in gender? :p

Julie York
01-08-2005, 06:24 AM
Well it gets even more interesting when some of them have female plugs, and male sockets!

AnnaMaria
01-09-2005, 12:45 PM
Boy chassis
Girl indntity card 256meg
ruffle and lace fetish card 512meg
Long curly hair card 64meg (waiting for upgrade to 128)
Fem sex drive card 64meg
classic rock only cd rom
airbrushed pink and purple flowers on case
hard drive loaded with 60's,70's, and 80's music and cd how to dress and pass facts and tips.

huggs
anna

eleventhdr
01-09-2005, 06:12 PM
I'm not a car. I do not have a chassie I am female inside because that is how i really am and have been for a very long time I have been female mnay more times then male and will be once again. That's who and what i really am a girl. Suzy!.